◑17~Karan's Views◐

ℍ𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥.
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣!

This chapter's end is going to be really suspense, so comment down your excitement for the next chapter😙 Kyuki itni jaldi nahi dungi next chapter mai😉

Tejasswi reached the hospital and ran inside. "Excuse me, Pratik..."

"Teju di!" She saw one of the girls from the school and ran to them. "How is Pra?"

"Sab theek hai di, aapse milna chahta hai bas." Tejasswi nodded and looked at Karan who blinked his eyes and nodded.

"Pratik..." She caressed his head and he opened his eyes and smile. "Girlfriend..."

"Kya karta hai tu han! Pata hai na mai kitna darr jaati hoon... Kuch ho jaata tujhe toh?" Pratik smiled and pouted. "Sorry, Karan dada, kaise ho aap?"

"I am fine champ, aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye na, dekho aapki girlfriend kitni tense ho gayi aapke liye." Pratik nodded and Tejasswi kissed his forehead. "Didu-"

"Ms. Prakash, you can take him in 2 hours. Can you take of the formalities?" Tejasswi took her phone and nodded going with her. Karan was sitting with Pratik.

"Dada, Teju di darr gayi thi kya?" Pratik asked sounding sincere, Karan just nodded. "Bahot pyaar karti hai tum sab se vo..." Karan caressed his head and he nodded. Tejasswi was standing outside and smiled seeing him.

"Keh du kya?" She asked herself and her heart obviously shouted a big yes. They got Pratik discharged and reached the school. Karan helped in getting his stuff while she made him sit. One of the helps got the tray of food and she took it.

"No ways!" Pratik shouted seeing the cereal. Tejasswi glared at him so he looked at Karan with puppy eyes. "Laddoo, use nahi pasand aayegi..." Tejasswi glared him as well and he zipped his mouth.

"This girl is something else." He thought staring at her feeding Pratik. "Kundrii, Jas intezaar kar rahi hogi, tu chahe toh..."

"Take care of Pratik, I'll tell Jas." Karan said sternly and she nodded.

Chat Conversation

(Karan/Jasmin)

Jas, Teja ke saath school aaya hoon.

Hum saath hi aayenge firr :)

Aap regret karenge bhaiya...

Aaj sachme zroorat hai use :')

Jaisi aapki marzi-

Seen

Karan watched her caressing Pratik's head for making him sleep. She rubbed her head, the day was hectic. She didn't have her lunch, the last meal she had was in the morning when they stopped at the restaurant.

"Laddoo, chalke kuch khaa le..." He pulled her hand while she just nodded. "Its okay, mai theek hu, so jaane de Pra ko..." She whispered back.

"Khud se zyada dusro ka khyaal rakhti hai." He smiled, she was a pure soul, completely opposite of what her father was.

Pratik was sleeping now and Karan was lying on a bed beside, he also slept later on. He got up and saw Tejasswi sleeping uncomfortably while sitting.

"Laddoo," He whisper called her but she didn't move. He quietly picked her up and laid her beside where he was sleeping and covered her with the duvet. He also laid beside her and didn't know when sleep took over him.

"Tejasswi, Karan..." The lady came in calling them and saw them sleeping. She smiled seeing them. She didn't disturb them and left.

~~~

"Uhm, me is bhookhi!" Tejasswi shouted waking Karan up. Karan got up, "Sorry sorry Kundrii," She said sheepishly and he shook his head.

"Chalo, aap dono breakfast karlo..." They nodded and reached outside at the dining table. Tejasswi started eating when some students came to her and she started feeding them. "Khud bookhi reh jayegi, parr kisi ko mana nahi karr paayegi." Karan smiled in his thoughts and fed her while she fed the children.

They spent some more time with the children and now it was their time to leave. She gave strict instructions about Pratik and sat in the car beside Karan who drove towards her house.

"Take a nap, see you tomorrow!" Karan came out of the car as she got down reaching her house. She quickly hugged him, "Thank you!"

"Teja!" He said faking his anger and she giggled. "Fine!"

Tejasswi went inside her house while Karan drove towards his house. He went inside and saw Jasmin standing there for him.

Tejasswi kissed her mother's picture and went inside to take a shower. She changed into something comfortable and soon got a call from Umar.

"Baccha, you reached?"

"Yep, Vidhu, sorry na! Let's go shopping today!" Vidhi accepted excitedly. "Tu isse ek minute bhi gussa nahi reh sakti." Umar glared at Vidhi who gave him a sheepish grin. "Ohoo Vidhi bhabhi ji..." Tejasswi teased and Vidhi rolled her eyes.

"Teju!" Tejasswi giggled. "Umar, khaana dekh!"

"Best friend se akele baat karni hai toh bol na, bahaane kyu banati hai?" Umar rolled his eyes and left. "Yes Ms. Prakash, yeh jo glow bhada hua hai tera, bata chal." Vidhi ordered. Tejasswi looked away, "Me? No ways, all good..."

"Teja!"

"Yeah yeah fine!"

"Details?" Vidhi sternly said and Tejasswi pouted telling her everything. Vidhi's expressions turned teasing and Tejasswi shook her head. "You just shared a bed with one of the hottest guys of India, and you're casual about it." Vidhi almost shouted.

"Yeah, we were drunk." Vidhi nodded. "But Teju, you know about his flings right..." Tejasswi nodded. "I know, I am stuck Vidhu... I think I do have feelings for him. He is flirt, now I don't know..." 

Vidhi smiled, "Its okay, the way he respected and even after being drunk he didn't take any kind of advantage, I don't think he's bad. We can't say about his feelings, but he's not going to be rude." Tejasswi nodded. "Achha, I'm coming at yours! Firr saath me shopping..." Vidhi nodded and Tejasswi ran to her room to grab her overcoat and things.

~~~PRECAP~~~

"Karan, Karan Tejasswi..."

"Bhai, aap hi ki vajah se hua hai yeh!"

"TEJASSWI PRAKASH, YOU'RE GONE!"

**********************************

Word Count- 970

Yepp so that's the end of the chapter😉

Gaali in the comment box only😛😂

NEXT CHAPTER ONLY AFTER MANY MANY COMMENTS😙😙

This suspense is gonna be fun😉

Published- 7th September 2022

Kajal👻