◑33~Ishaan's First Day◐

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟!

You guys can thank me much after this chapter, I've revealed much this time😛

Happy reading🦋

"Ishuuuu!!! Let's go for the admission of you!!" Tejasswi picked him up and twirled him around. She was way more excited than anyone else in the whole house. "Vidhi, let's go!" Vidhi and Umar were ready.

"Umar, service se aagyi gaadi, cab mat book karna!" She informed him and they went outside. "You drive Umar..." Tejasswi gave him the keys and Vidhi looked at him. He just nodded and they drove towards Ishaan's new school.

"Yashu have a good day!" Karan kissed Yashika's cheeks and she left. Now he drove towards his office and entered giving a smile to everyone he meets. He reached his cabin when a female employee reached his cabin. "Hello Mr. Kundrra, this is Palak Sharma. I am your new manager." She smiled at him while he gave back a small one.

"Hello Ms. Sharma, welcome to Kundrra Industries. Hoping to have good work with you." Karan shook hands with Palak who nodded at him.

Tejasswi was just showing Ishaan how the school looks. Tejasswi got hit with a ball and a girl came running to her. "I am sorry..." The girl said softly.

"Its okay baccha," She smiled and caressed her cheek. "Which class you are in?"

"I am in class 1." Tejasswi smiled, "My baby is also taking admission in class 1 with you. Chalo shake hands." Ishaan shook hands with the little girl.

"Teju, chalo!" Tejasswi turned around and nodded. "Chalo baccha, aapse milne aayenge hum!" The little girl nodded and went back taking her ball.

They were returning back from the school. "Ishaan, you want to have something?" Tejasswi smiled at him while he just grinned. "Umar, let's make him taste the best donuts of the world." Umar nodded and they reached the donuts store.

"One chocolate fudge please..." Both of them ordered the waiter at the same time and looked around but as the waiters stood exactly in front of them, they didn't see the other person's face.

Karan and Yashika finished their donuts and left. Tejasswi was feeding Ishaan and he was happily eating. "You know Ish, I have many friends for you here."

"Where are they jaan?" Tejasswi grinned. "Your new school is starting tomorrow na, I'll make you meet them this Sunday, okay?" Ishaan nodded and they also sat inside the car while Umar drove back.

Karan was scrolling through his phone and stopped at a shared site.

Journalist Tejasswi Prakash is out of jail now.

Karan rolled his eyes at the face. "How can I even forget this face, she is such a wicked woman! No wonder she was in jail." He switched out of the site and then scrolled to some other news.

~~~

Ishaan was very excited for his first day at the school. Tejasswi grinned tying his tie. Vidhi was in the kitchen making breakfast for them. Umar had gone for a surgery the last night so was sleeping.

"Jaan, papa is sleeping, you'll drop me right?" Tejasswi's face paled. "No mumma is going with you na..."

"Buaaaaaa, please!"

"Teju, ab tu hi ise drop karr aur hindi sikha! Itna bada ho gaya hai yeh aur ise hindi nahi aati!" Tejasswi kissed his cheeks. "Mera baby sab seekh jayega!"

"Mummy mai jaa raha hoon..." He said trying to complete words. Vidhi smiled and kissed his forehead. "Bua is your favorite right?"

"Yes, she's my favorite. I love you jaan!" He kissed Tejasswi's cheeks and she smiled. The only thing she was surviving for was, Ishaan. The star of her life, who even helped her coming out of whatever the situation had created for her.

"Yashu, come let's drop you." Yashika smiled at Karan and they sat in his car to leave. Tejasswi and Ishaan reached the school.

"Do new mischief here, okay?" Tejasswi kissed Ishaan's cheeks who grinned at her. "Bye bua! Love you." He smiled.

"Hello!" She found the little girl while coming back which she had met yesterday. "Hello,"

"I am Ishaan, and you?" Ishaan showed her hands to her for a handshake. She grinned and kept her little hands in hers. "Ishaan... Hello, welcome to our school."

"Jaan, I'll not be able to speak Hindi." The little one grinned. "Jaan, hello. Isko hindi nahi aati?" The little girl found Tejasswi really cute. "Hello beautiful, what is your name?" Tejasswi smiled at her. 

"I am Yashika, Yashika Goni." Yashika smiled at her. "Yashi, go inside late ho jayega... Ishaan aapko saari baat class me batayega." Yashika smiled and ran inside with Ishaan following her.

Tejasswi closed her eyes and took in some air. She went near her car and sat inside. She took her phone and plugged in her earphones and played some songs.

"Hello..." She heard her phone picked up due to earphones automation. "Teja kaha pe hai tu?"

"Vidhu mai school chali gayi hoon, I'll pick Ishaan and come back directly." She lied but she didn't have anything else. "Okay, take care." Vidhi replied and cut the call.

Tejasswi closed her eyes playing the music again and let her lone tear fall.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Sunny, I missed you!"

"I missed you too mera laddoo..." He replied her kissing her cheeks like always. "Chal aaj ice-cream..."

"No you're having cold after that..."

"Sunnyyyyyyy please mainu le jaao," she made a puppy face which he couldn't deny. They left the office premises and went to have her ice-cream.

●●●●●●●●●●

She heard the sound of children rushing out. She switched the music off and came out of her thoughts and wiped her face to move out.

"Isko toh hindi bolne bhi nahi aati..." The children teased Ishaan who wasn't even understand what they were saying. He was just getting the fact that they were making fun of him because he was an outsider. "Oye, use kyu chida rahe ho, vo New York me rehta tha. Tumhara pyon bhi gaya hai abhi New York!" The children kept quiet while Ishaan smiled.

"Thank you Yashi..." Yashika smiled at him. "Awle mera Yashu!" Karan had seen him stopping the children from teasing the young boy and was proud of his niece. "Mamu!!" She squealed and he kissed her temple. "Hello handsome..." Ishaan grinned at Karan. "Hello mamu..."

"Hmmm my name is Karan, and you?"

"I am Ishaan," Ishaan smiled and Karan shook hands with him. "You are here from New York?" Ishaan nodded.

Tejasswi came inside the school finding Ishaan.

*********************************

Word Count- 1100

*cliffhanger?* yes
*Me running to hide* yes!

Hehe hello guys, ab toh aadat ho hi gayi hogi na😙

Will Tejran meet? If they do how will it be?

What does it mean by Tejasswi out of jail?

And Yashika is Jasmin and Aly's daughter😁😂 Abhi tum log aise upkaar ke liye mujhe thanks bol sakte ho😙

Published- 29th September 2022

Kajal👻