◑98~Ishaan and Ananya◐

"𝔹𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕛𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕙𝕒 𝕕𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕗𝕒𝕒 𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕒,
𝔼𝕜 𝕙𝕚 𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕫 𝕥𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕕𝕚!"

Here's the next, I hope you guys are liking the story, and for the people who said about the focus, just 1-2 filler chapters and we'll be back on Tejran track, keep reading✨

Ananya smiled at Ishaan equally nervous of the topic. Ruhi and Kiaan standing behind peeping inside and hearing them. "Jaldi karo dii!" Ruhi said excitedly. "Ruhi, why don't you go and do it on their behalf, online bestie toh ho hi dono..." Kiaan said with a tight smile and Ruhi smirked. "Opening up well introvert boy-" Kiaan sheepishly smiled and rubbed his nape.

They saw Ananya's hand on Ishaan's hand and went closer as their heads banged into each other. "Ah, sorry!" Kiaan said first. "No need," Ruhi said and tried hearing.

"Yes, everyday," Ruhi jumped excitedly and Kiaan started recording. They went inside happily as Ishaan looked at them shocked. Ruhi looked at Ananya who nodded and she hugged her. "Ru, let's record the proposal again..." Kiaan asked and pulled Ruhi back while Ishaan sat on his knees properly.

"Uhm, I don't know what to say," Ishaan said sheepishly and Ruhi groaned. "Just propose her, kisi kaam ke nahi," Ruhi smacked her head and Ishaan smiled at Ananya who was already laughing. "I love you Ananya, will you marry me?"

"Yes," Ananya said happily and Ishaan got up and Ruhi hugged them happily. Kiaan recorded that and smiled at everyone. "Ru, let's give them their date now, chal..."

"Haan, shaadi ki tyiyaariya bhi toh shuru karni hai!!" Ruhi ran outside jumping happily. Kiaan looked at the sky and went out. "Abhi toh mile the kuch dino pehle dono," Kiaan asked and Ruhi smiled. "Pehli nazar me bhi pyaar ho jaata hai Mr. D'Souza, aap nahi samjhoge!" Kiaan shook his head with his brows raised. "Haan haan Ms. Kundrra, aapko hi sab pata hai!"

"Haan, I am smart!" Ruhi flipped her hair and then sent the video on the cousins common group.

*You changed the name of the group from "Mission Milao Parents🥰 to No Parents Allowed🥂*

*You removed Jas Bua🥰, Daddo🦋, Neri Masi✨*

Me
Only youngies in the group okay-

*video*

V👻
OMG, is Ishaan bhaiya finally doing this!?

Anya👻
Wow, I am so happy!

Sam👻
Wedding bells *burst party poppers*

Yashu di✨
OH MY GOD, Ishaan you hid this all from me *cries*
I was your bestie-

Ruhi and Kiaan were driving to the Kundrra's. "So you finally made your parents meet!" Kiaan said and Ruhi nodded. "Yeah, I am so happy you know, my family is finally complete."

"It is real special to have a complete family," Kiaan smiled. "Yes, by the way, you've already got to know a lot about me, now your turn."

"Well I would not talk about my family, I hope you understand." Ruhi nodded. "And what about you? No dates?"

"Don't even ask me please, me and dates is oil and water!" Ruhi giggled and they reached the office. Ruhi called him inside and he finally nodded after she insisted for long. "Dad," Ruhi hugged Karan who was walking with some employees and he looked at them who left instantly.