◑49~Practice◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖!

So comments decreased in the last chapter, no suspense means no comments🙂

Very very hurt, abb mera mood khrab hai ab kuch bhi ho sakta shaadi me😗🔪

Agar shaadi me bhi fomo se marna nahi hai, toh bahot saare comments, spam kardo!!😛

Karan sneaked out of his room and went near Tejasswi's. He was standing near the door and trying to open it when someone kept a hand on his back. Scared, he looked behind to find a girl smirking at him.

"Excuse me?" The girl said and Karan looked at her confused. "Who are you?" Karan looked at her offended, "You're asking me, mai kon hu? I am the groom ma'am!? Now can you oblige to tell me who are you?" He smiled while the girl grinned at him.

"Mai, apni dulhan se hi puchlo jeezz!" The girl opened the door and Tejasswi ran into her arms like a bullet. "ANERI VAJANI, YOU'RE FREAKING LATE!" Tejasswi shouted and Aneri chuckled. "Jess!" Karan looked at the door and Jessica came and hugged Tejasswi. "Glad to finally see you Teju, how are you?" Tejasswi hugged her back. "Jess, kaisi hai?"

"I am absolutely lovely, and how have you been!"

"I am also existing!" Karan pouted and Jessica hugged him. "Favoritism Kundrra, after all the bhabhi is much prettier!" Tejasswi giggled. "Koi baat nahi jeez, mai hoon na!" Aneri did the iconic step and Karan chuckled as they side hugged.

"Tu isko pehle se kaise jaanti hai?" Jessica rolled her eyes, "Umar ki behen haina yeh!"

"Oh-" Karan said realizing and they heard their phones ring. They picked it up respectively as it was 'mom'. "IN THE HALL RIGHT NOW!" They heard Jasmin's order and went to the hall she had called them.

"Jessica di!" Jasmin hugged her and she replicated. "Hey, Aneri!" Aneri and Jasmin shook hands.

"Toh as the teams have divided, toh just to inform you guys, sangeet kal shaam ko hai, and if you guys want to win toh practice karlo." Vidhi announced and blew a kiss at Jasmin. "Mere bina dance ki tyiyaari!"

"Nish-" Before Karan could continue, Tejasswi shouted, "BAABZZZ!" Tejasswi went and hugged him excitedly. Karan looked at her confused, "Yeh sabko jaanti hai kya?"

Nishant hugged everyone else. "Mai toh hu apni baabz ki side pe, by the way baabz, tune mujhe dhoka dediya?" Tejasswi chuckled hitting him. "Oye-" Karan interrupted and Nishant shouted, "Dekho possessive!"

"Practice karo!" Umar said sternly, "Yep, let's go Teju!" Shivin said pulling her while Karan looked at them. If eyes could kill, Shivin's throat was sliced.

They all went to different areas to practice.

"Shhh," Karan placed his hands on her mouth as she was pulled in between a silent corridor. "Sunny, you scared me!"

"Mera laddoo, kya hot lag rahi hai tu!" He whispered in her ears as she grinned. "Sunny, practice karni hai,"

"Kiski? Shaadi ki ya..." Karan said mischievously and Tejasswi hit him. "Yeh rahe dono-" They pulled back as Shivin came there. "Chal Teju, Nishant bula raha!"

"Aa rahi hu," She smiled at him and he smirked and left. "Door reh na isse, gaffee-" Tejasswi kissed Karan's cheeks and left shaking her head. Karan smiled and went back to the dance practice, which he sucked.