◑82~Flashback Part 2◐

"𝕋𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕙𝕦𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕙𝕨𝕒𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕟 𝕜𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕦 𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕠 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖!"

The most awaited part, but the flashback would take one more part too, so be readyy😙

Comment comment👉🏻👈🏻

"Iss Palak ko toh mai!!" Ruhi whined and Jasmin started.

Tejasswi was in the OT where Aneri had arrived and went inside. "Karan, yeh Namish kya karr raha hai yaha?" Vidhi asked as she saw Namish standing there. Karan nodded and went to Namish. "Let's talk," Namish nodded, he knew how possessive Karan was and now this.

He took him outside. "Kya chalra hai donation? Kya IVF? Hua kya hai?" Karan asked straightforward. Namish sighed, "Karan, firstly I just want to know are you doubting Teja? Or asking me because there's something."

"Just bloody answer my question okay, this place is not for shouting otherwise you wouldn't have been standing here." Karan whispered dangerously. "Listen Karan, whatever you heard was an act..." Namish told him how he asked Tejasswi, also she was pregnant so his fiance believed them. Karan nodded by the end. "You could have told me about it,"

"We were coming to tell you already, but this..." Karan nodded. "I am sorry for speaking like that." Namish shook his head and pressed his shoulders. "Come on Karan, Teju is my friend. And I can understand this." Karan nodded and was going inside when a nurse came to him. "Mr. Kundrra, please sign this form, for the patient. If something goes wrong..." Karan looked at the nurse who flinched seeing him. "Sir, hospital rules..." He rolled his eyes and signed the form.

He went inside and sat down. Jasmin, Vidhi were both concerned while Umar and Aly were pacing here and there. Karan had only one thought in his mind, "Why did Palak do this?" He spoke to himself.

He saw Palak and Yogita coming to them. Palak had a box in her hand which she opened the OT gate forcefully and kept inside. The Kundrra's looked at her confused and she smirked at them.

"That's a working bomb." She told them, showing the remote and Karan rushed towards the door when Yogita stopped him and pushed him back. "You guys stop messing around okay-"

"We're not messing around Mrs. Riaz. Arey thakk gayi hoon mai naatak karte karte! Iss ladki," Palak said pointing at the OT. "Iss ladki ki vajah se mujhse Karan alag hogya, arey inn logo ne shaadi karli, maine sab kuch jhela. She can't give birth now, the symbol of their love, nah! 3 bacche like really!"

"Palak don't cross your limits," Palak raised his brows and smiled. "Limits, me? Well from today you guys will have your limits."

"Mr. Karan Kundrra, you are suspended to the post of the Manager of the company-" Karan looked at Yogita confused. "The form, here!" Palak showed him the form which had a carbon paper behind and property papers and marriage certificate attached to it.

"This is fraud." Umar shouted. "Yes Mr. Riaz, I know. But kya karu, 4 saalo se inn dono ki harkate dekh karr mera dil itna jala ki ab uspe paise ka paani daalna bahot zroori hai!" Palak said whining. "Isliye now, this whole industry is in my hand. Karan bomb toh pata hai na tumhe?"

"Blast hogya toh biwi aur bacche dono gaye," Yogita said laughing. "Ab tum log vo karoge jo mai tumhe karne ko kahungi, otherwise you know me. Booom!" She said making the whole family's heartbeat stop.