◑19~Saving Her◐

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕪!

Note- This chapter is full of violence and scenes which can make the weak heart ones uncomfortable. Also, this is just a story and neither do I hate any of the characters, they're just the matter of the plot. I'll write 'mature scenes end' and give a summary for those who wouldn't read.

Karan looked at the screen and one of the guy went towards Tejasswi and cupped her cheeks. She pushed her face away in disgust.

"These 4 are specially standing there for the love of your life. Come on, I need pleasure of they'll give her pain." She said sensually coming closer to him. He wanted to push her away but his eyes were fixed at the screen to see her uneasiness clear on her face.

"Come on baby, nobody can see us!" She whispered in his ears and kissed his nape. She pulled the lace of her shrug and opened it, she was wearing a lacy night dress inside. This was the first time he felt hate, to sleep with this lustful woman for one night.

He didn't know that there was a camera present there which was giving a clear view of everything to Tejasswi in the room. Tears fell down her eyes seeing him. She knew he was feeling discomfort and disgust. It was all because of her, he had to go through this.

Shamita pulled his nape and pressed her lips on his. Slowly she moved her tongue inside his mouth, letting him taste her. He closed his eyes in disgust. She placed her hand on his dick. She rubs it slightly and then falls down on her knees opening his pants not wanting to wait anymore. She strokes it and licks it. She looks at him with her eyes showing pleasure and suck it all.

She gets up and pushes him on the couch, "All the best Karan!" She used the handcuffs and tied his hands. She kept the gun she had in her hands on the table and sat over him. He was helpless.

She unbuttoned top 3 buttons of his shirt and used his hands to grab her ass, still handcuffed. She pressed her lips on his rough ones again, him trying to break them apart as soon as possible. "Come on Karan, your girl is in danger!" She whispered and he closed his eyes.

Tejasswi closed her eyes and tears kept falling down.

MATURE SCENES END

Summary- Shamita tried to seduce him for some action while he is helpless and finding a chance to save himself. The chapter continues further.

He grabbed all the strength he could and pushed her away taking the gun. He pointed the gun at her. "Shamita, stay away!" He growled in disgust. He quickly opened the handcuffs and buttoned his pants and shirt. He pulled her shoulders still pointing a gun at her and asked her to take him to the room Tejasswi was kept.

She reached the room and he asked her to open the door. "All of you, weapons on the floor." He ordered and pointed the gun at Shamita angrily. She shouted at the 4 men and they kept it.

Tejasswi got a weak smile, contended that he was here. He was there to save her, to help her. He would do anything for her to save her.

He knew, she would risk anyone's life for anything, but herself, no ways. He opened Tejasswi's rope and saw her bleeding. Shamita was finding a chance to attack them but couldn't.

"Teju, chal... chal baccha..." He softly whispered and she tried getting up but couldn't. He looked at her and motivated her, nodding. "Karan, I can't."

"You will." He said determined and she finally reached the door of the room. He pointed the gun at all 4 men and Shamita locking it from outside. He passed the gun to Tejasswi and picked her up.

"Let's go..." He smiled and she nodded softly. They reached the hall and he picked his phone to call the cops he had already arranged for. Karan made Tejasswi sit on the couch while he kept looking at the screen in the room which Shamita and her men were locked. The cops arrived and he gave them all the details and told them that he'll come and sign on the FIR later on.

The cops came out with Shamita and his men. His men were taken when Shamita turned, "I hate you Karan!" Karan just rolled his eyes and sat beside Tejasswi.

"Can you please take me home?" He nodded with a smile. He caressed her cheeks softly and took her to the car. He drove towards Tejasswi's house and on the way got a call from Umar and Vidhi.

"Karan..."

"Teja is fine... mai use ghar hi lekar jaa raha hoon. Umar tu aaja..." Umar and Vidhi agreed instantly.

Jasmin had called Mr. Kamal Prakash as soon as Karan called Jasmin to tell that Tejasswi was safe. Mr. Kamal Prakash thanked her and left to meet her.

Karan directly took Tejasswi to her house and called a doctor there. Tejasswi had not left his hands since the time they had settled in the car. He quickly reached her house and came out opening the gate for her.

"Come laddoo, we're back..." He said softly. She was lost in her thoughts. He shook her a bit and then picked her up. He reached inside and made her sit on the bed. She hadn't left his hand even for a second so he sat beside her.

She hadn't spoken a word after they had come out, he was concerned of her mental health. He caressed her cheeks while she looked at him. As soon as his eyes met hers, she went closer to him and placed her soft lips on his.

************************************

Word Count- 1030

She placed her lips on his, how will he react?

Guyssss maine kissi bhi karwa di, ab toh koi gussa nahi krega, me is not so evil now?😁😁😁👻

What is going to happen further?

Will this incident make him realize his real feelings towards her?

What will Mr. Prakash do after reaching there? Will Tejasswi regret her kiss?

Published- 9th September 2022

Kajal👻