◑88~Deal of Kundrra Industries◐

"𝕊𝕠𝕪𝕚 𝕤𝕠𝕪𝕚 𝕡𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕠 𝕡𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖, 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕠 𝕜𝕚 𝕜𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕜𝕚 𝕡𝕖 𝕒𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕒,
𝔸𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕝 𝕜𝕖, 𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕧𝕠 𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕜𝕕𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕒!"

Here's the next update, hope you guys like it😙

Comments karte raho guys, pleeaasseee🥰

"I? You don't know?" Ruhi said casually controlling her nervousness. She knew Palak had a doubt, otherwise a greedy woman like her would never go on logics. "No ma'am, you've not used it as such, so..."

Kiaan saw Ruhi looking at him with a helpless face and he came out to her. "Is everything okay?"

"Kiaan D'Souza," Palak's eyes glistened. Ruhi kept her hands on his arm from the side. "Ah yes Mrs. Kundrra, meet my lovely husband, Kiaan." Kiaan looked at Ruhi in shock while she looked at Palak with a smile. "Oh, so Mrs. D'Souza, lovely couple." Palak said eyeing Kiaan seductively, which Ruhi noticed and tightened her grip with a eye roll.

"Let's go and sign the deal." Palak told and went inside. "I know, I know I am sorry for this, I'll tell you everything I promise, please play along, please for today. Only today I swair." Ruhi said and went inside.

Kiaan couldn't help but follow her. "Yeh female friends sabki aisi hoti hai yaa sirf maine koi gunaah kiya tha?" He thought as they reached inside.

"So how did you guys meet?" Palak said as they waited for Vishal to arrive. "Well we were in the same college, and then we were in a live-in in London," Kiaan said before Ruhi could answer. "Oh yes I heard about you coming back from London, I didn't know you had a surprise too." Palak said with a smile and Ruhi smiled back nervously.

Vishal came to the cabin and Kiaan and him shook hands. "Hi Mrs. D'Souza." Vishal said formally and Ruhi nodded.

"Well before I give you guys the cheque, I would inform you guys that Mrs. Kundrra will not have any position in the company after I am given the authorities." Vishal nodded. "Yes sure," Palak had made Vishal agree with the fact that now she had made enough use of the family, and she was tired of the nuisance the children had started creating, so she wanted to end this and since Tejasswi was no more (according to them) she had already done enough to make them broke. Now they can sell the company and Ruhi already offered them double the company would be valued at.

Vishal read the contract when his phone rang. "Aaj toh shaayd luck bhi mere saath hi hai." Ruhi smiled as he got up. "Palak, I read the contract, I am signing it." Vishal signed the document and left the cabin for the call. "Mrs. Kundrra, you can sign the papers here," Ruhi said pointing at 2 places on the sheet.

Palak read the main line, "Kundrra Industries will be authorized to VR Technologies, for 10 million, dated-" She smiled and signed it.

"Mai jaise hi bolu, bahot zor se bahaana karna that you have a urgent meeting." Ruhi whispered and went ahead to take the file and hug Palak. She passed a cheque of 10 million to her and Palak took it happily. She recorded the whole meeting through the small camera chip which she could control with her phone. Ruhi looked at Kiaan as soon as she saw Vishal. "Ru, I have a urgent meeting, let's leave na babe." Ruhi looked at Kiaan and gave him a tight smile.

"Sure sweetheart, Mrs. Kundrra, thank you for the deal."

"Oh thanks to you ma'am," Vishal came inside and took the cheque from Palak while Ruhi and Kiaan came outside. "Haash, sab kaam done." Little did Ruhi know about the chaos her twin brothers had created.

Palak told Vishal about that thing and he refused to believe her. "Arey he's the Kundrra boy, he can date 2 girls at a time also. Stop your rubbish, Tejasswi aur uske 2 bacche 20 saal pehle marr chuke hai."

"Chalo mai aapko dikhati hoon," Palak told him and asked him to use his contacts and find the location of the car number she had of Ayaan.

Also she asked him to get the recording of the cafe in which Vihaan was there.

~~~

Ruhi asked Kiaan to reach the VR Technologies. "Maa," She hugged Tejasswi. "Baby, kaisa chal raha hai kaam?"

"It's all good maa, meet Kiaan, the CEO of DZ." Tejasswi smiled while he touched her feet formally. "Hello ma'am," Kiaan said formally. "Hello beta, Ru, Ananya was calling me, she wanted to talk about some papers..."

"Yeah I was in meeting so couldn't pick her call, mai abhi baat karr leti hoon." Ruhi said. "Tab tak aap Kiaan se baate karo." Ruhi said and went to call Ananya. "By the way ma'am, aap sacch me Ruhi ki mumma hai?" Kiaan asked and Tejasswi nodded confused of his question. "I can see where her beauty comes from then."

"That was a compliment?" Kiaan nodded as they laughed. Ruhi called Ananya, "Di, V kaha hai?"

"Vihaan ko office jaana pada, mai VR hi aa rahi thi..."

"Okay- No! Di, aa rahe ho toh dhyaan se, mom ke saamne don't discuss about the papers." Ananya replied with a affirmative and reached the VR.

Vihaan was in the office when Palak arrived. "Congratulations everyone." She wished the whole Kundrra family as she called them all in the conference room. "Are you leaving the world? If yes, thank you." Vihaan said sarcastically and she smirked. "Well you young boy, I want to have a word with you soon. Anyways, this company has a new CEO, Mrs. Ruhi D'Souza." She announced making everyone shocked. As far as they knew, Ruhi wasn't married. Well they didn't know exactly either, but Vihaan. Vihaan and Jasmin were shocked. They looked at each other but didn't say anything, maybe it was a part of a plan.

Ru👻
(Ruhi/
Vihaan)

Kon hai D'Souza?

Tune konsa naya plan banaya?

Kaha se bani tu Mrs?

Mujhse pucha tak nahi?

V!! Calm down, sab details bhi de dungi!

I need them asap.

Okay my un-pyaare brother, I will soon see you.

*Seen*

Vihaan kept his phone down. "Also, you guys can at least be free from me at the office. But I'll see you at home darlings."

Vihaan rolled his eyes, if everything was according to the plan, Palak had no idea what volcano was going to hit her.

They soon ended the meeting and everyone had left while Palak stopped Vihaan. "So, who are you? I mean, which one-"

**********************************

Word Count-

If Vishal read the contract, why are the siblings happy?

Will the twin secret be out? Palak knows it all??

Tejran's meeting, can be called as one, I promise in the next😭🥳 ABHI PARTYYY🥂

Published- 21st December 2022

Kajal👻