◑27~Rain◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!

Guys comment less kroge toh I won't give regular update, I need comments today *pouts*

Tejasswi was washing the dishes after she changed into her shorts and night t-shirt, when he went and back hugged her. "What happened Sunny? You didn't leave?"

"You wanted 25 children, we've start sooner na!" He kissed her neck while her grip on the plate went tight. "Are you even serious?" She chuckled and put the plate in. He was walking beside her, while she was cleaning the things. "I loved everything I ate..."

"I am glad you liked it," Karan pulled her closer with her waist, "This dessert would be much sweeter..." He caressed her lips while she just blushed. She gave him a peck and kept the glass on the rack. "Oho shaani mat bann!" Tejasswi giggled and kept the bowls in the fridge.

"Sunny, let's watch something!" She said pulling him to her home theatre. It was well organized. "Movie dekhi bhi hai kabhi yaha?"

"Baccho ke saath dekhi thi, kaafi time ho gaya!" Tejasswi giggled as they settled on the couch. Her head on his chest and popcorn on the center. Their beers were on the table in front and she looked at the screen while he just played with her hair. "Kya dekhe Sunnyy!!!" She shouted irritated.

"Play anything Teja!" Tejasswi scrolled down the app when his eyes caught on one banner. "Teju, KKK!" He shouted and took the remote from her clicking on the icon. "Tune KKK kiya hai?" He looked at her and she casually nodded. "Tune kab kiya?"

"Arey journalists are also something!" She said pouting. "We're watching this then!" Karan smirked and she shook her head. "No ways!"

"Yes ways my lady!" He smiled and played it. It was the first episode and Tejasswi had hidden herself completely into his chest. He was watching the first episode when she sang the song holding the crocodile, not even a bit scared. "Tune kaise kiya yeh!"

"Sunny yaar!" Tejasswi whined and he chuckled kissing her nose. He was watching those episodes keenly, seeing her do amazing stunts. She was overwhelmed seeing Karan shout in happiness every time she won a stunt. He loved and kept saying he's proud of her, she's so strong and what not.

"Yeh Shivin se teri abhi bhi dosti hai?" He asked and she giggled kissing his chin. "Han hai!" She smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Milwana hai isse..." Tejasswi just shook her head and ate her popcorn.

"Shock lagta hai bura wala!!! Sacchii..." She said laughing at the screen. "Rohit sir!!" She said and Karan chuckled pulling her closer to him. "Teja, untees mtlb?" Karan giggled and she pushed him away. "I am not talking to you!" She cried and he pulled her back kissing her all over her face. "Mera anda!" He kissed her on her lips and she pouted.

"Sunny, its raining!!!" She heard sounds and ran outside. Karan went behind her. She opened her balcony gate and quickly went outside. "Laddoo you'll fall sick!" Tejasswi didn't pay attention and kept dancing. He was looking at her from a distance and she called him. He shook his head and she made a puppy face. He smiled and ran to her.

He looked at the sky, she was in front of him, they were in the rain, in the middle of the night. What does he else wanted.

She held his hand and pulled him closer to herself. "I love you Sunny!"

"Laddoo!" He twirled her around and pulled her waist closer to himself. Even before she could blink, she felt his wet lips on her neck and current ran down her body. He trailed wet kisses down her neck as she gripped his shirt. 

He came up to her and joined his lips with hers. She bit his lip as he continued to touch her sensuously. Their lips moved in the same pace. This kiss wasn't like the soft and delicate ones they shared, it was passionate, and desirable. Butterflies in their stomach.

He pulled her through her hips and wrapped her legs around his torso going inside. It rained heavily while their desire for each other had already increased.

In no time he released her from her tshirt while he was left in his boxers as she caressed his manhood while he cupped her breasts. He gently squeezed them making her moan in pleasure.

"THEY'RE MINE!" He declared while she whispered a meek yes. He kissed her softly and kept caressing her body sensuously. His mouth trailed down from her lips to her neck and then to her shoulder blades. "Are you sure laddoo?" He whispered softly. "I want you Sunny," She whispered in her moans.

His hands trailed down inside her and he rubbed his fingers on her clitoris, moving them inside. He could feel her getting wet and that's exactly when he thrusted inside her. She screamed and started shaking on the bed while he clutched her to give her support.

He started with slow thrusts but soon went hard. They kept moaning each other's name till they came together. It was pleasurable and memorable. After that he took her to the washroom as they cleaned themselves. They were bathing in the same shower, clinging to each other, giving an insane feeling to both of them.

He wiped her with a towel and himself and laid her on the bed softly. They pulled the blanket over themselves and slept with her head on his chest and his arms around her.

*********************************

Word Count- 950

And that's it😂 Holy waters please👻😂

I hope you guys are liking the story, twists are coming up!

Comment down your suggestions for the story🦋

Published- 18th September 2022

Kajal👻