◑85~Chaos in Mumbai◐

"𝔹𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕦,
𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕦𝕞 𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕠!"

Here's the next, excited much?😙

"Surprise my princess, I am in Mumbai!" Tejasswi said excitedly and Ruhi's eyes widened. "You, you are where?"

"Baby, I am in Mumbai, now send me a car jaldi, give the phone to Vihaan." Tejasswi said altogether. "Maa, maa calm down. Mai V ko bhej deti hu na, aap vahi rehna, aapne dekha bhi nahi hai na office ya yeh place."

"Tune dekha hua hai? 2 din ki?" Tejasswi said pouting. "Maa don't pout, driver ne dekha hai." Tejasswi chuckled and Ruhi cut the call.

"Kaash tum dono ko mai bata paati ki yeh sheher mere liye kitna important THA." Tejasswi said going to shop at the airport till the time Ruhi arrives.

"MAASI, AT LEAST CALL TOH UTHAO!" Ruhi dialed Aneri who didn't pick the call. Ruhi ran inside and saw Ishaan and Ananya talking.

"Dii, there's some urgency, I am sorry I know this is too unprofessional, but danger, please just can we do this all a bit later, I'll call you pakka," Ruhi said to her quickly and started leaving. "AYAAN! I DON'T LIKE EGGS!" Vihaan who was working inside with Anya, working, maybe, came outside in a speed of a bullet. "WHAT?" Ruhi nodded with her wide eyed face intact.

By the time, Anya came outside and Vihaan knowing Ananya's presence ran outside. Ananya and Ishaan came outside too.

"Anya?" Ananya asked looking at her and the surroundings. "Kundrra's and VR have a collaboration." Ananya nodded. "Yaar Anya ghar jaake bata diyo na dii ko, Ishaan bhaiya, its actually really urgent, trust me."

"If there's anything you need my help," Ruhi shook her head. She just closed her eyes to calm herself down. "Its actually just an urgent meeting of some mom's guests arriving at my place. So I need to reach before they reach."

Ananya and Anya chuckled. Ishaan kept looking at them all the time. "Bhaiya, can we just shift this for tomorrow, I know this is going to be very unprofessional,"

"Oh come-on Ru, aren't you my sister as well-" Ruhi gave him a toothy smile and nodded. Anya and Ishaan left with the Kundrra team. Ishaan asked Ayaan to stay. Ananya also went with them. Because Vihaan and Ananya didn't face each other, they were still safe.

"Ab kya hoga?"

"Its actually dangerous, pura plan change karna pdega!"

"Pehle toh we need to pick maa up and then go to D'Souza's. Oh my god! I hope the DZ is not that bad." Ruhi said tensed. Vihaan rolled his eyes. "Baby, send Ayu fast. He's Vihaan for maa right?"

"You guys are too different na?" Ruhi said rolling her eyes and dialed Ayaan. "Haan?"

"MUMMA MUMBAI AA GAYI HAI!" Ayaan, who was sleeping on the bed and Samaira was on his side watching the movie, got up with a jerk. "Tu prank kar rahi hai?"

"Airport jaa abhi ke abhi, firr pata chal jayega!" Ayaan whined. "Mat karr mazaak, meri phat ti vaise hi hai!"

"GO RIGHT NOW IDIOT!"

Mission Milao Parents🥰

Me
Buaaa!!! Maa Mumbai aa gyi hai XO XO

Jas Bua🥰
What, wow! Airport pe hai? I'll just leave to pick her up! Yayy!

Me
Bua, TEJASSWI PRAKASH IS IN MUMBAI!