◑77~Palak's Greed◐

"𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒 𝕥𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚, 𝕕𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕙𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕖,
𝕂𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚, 𝕕𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕖 𝕜𝕙𝕠 𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕖!"

And the next one is here!! Today is Ruhi's turn on Palak, the fierce princess🥳😉

"Kaha hai tu Ruhi?"

"Maa mai site dekhne aayi thi office ke liye..." Ruhi said nervously, fortunately it wasn't the video call so she was safe.

"Tera bhai kaha hai?" Ruhi giggled, "Maa vo toh D'Souza wali presentation ko check kr raha hoga. We're almost done!" Ruhi told and could feel Tejasswi nodding.

She cut the call and Ruhi went back. Jasmin raised her brows and she just nodded. "Ruhi, then we can start with the work?"

"Yes sir, any day. Just I have to call my assistant and management head here, and a bit of more things... We can start in 3 days?" Karan nodded and she smiled. "I'll take your leave,"

"How did you come?" Vihaan asked and she pouted, "I rented a car, I'm willing of buying one soon." Vihaan nodded at her. "You look fond of cars Ru?" Ishaan asked curiously. Ruhi nodded. "I have 5 cars of my own, and 2 more for the family. I love cars, really!" Karan nodded and Jasmin giggled.

"I will drive your car-" Vihaan knew her reply but did this to tease her. "No way! Not happening." Ruhi said quickly. Ishaan and Jasmin laughed. "Mamu loves cars too much!" Ruhi smiled at Karan who was observing them. "Yeah, I love cars, way more than you." Karan said smirking and Ruhi chuckled. "How many cars do you have?" Karan thought when Ishaan cut him off, "He had more than 10 cars, abhi they're just in a showroom kind of thing, he goes and uses whatever he likes!" Ruhi nodded.

"I need more cars Ayu!" They all laughed and she left.

Vihaan💁🏻‍♀️
(Ruhi/Vihaan)

Jas bua wants to meet three of us together!!

Haan toh isme problem kya hai?

Just get her to our flat, going out can be dangerous!

I know that sweetheart, but Palak will always be having eyes on us!

Also we need a reason to come to that apartment ;)

Pata le koi ladki uss apartment ki, simple :D

Khoob, bahot khoob *rolls eyes*

Found a brain there? ;P

Wow Ruhi, good one haan XD

Ik *hair flip*
Achha let's do one thing, let's meet Palak.

No why do you need to meet her? She hates Kundrra children.

Well she doesn't know this one ;)

Smart ass!

How?

Just wait n watch my un-pyaare bhai *smirks and winks*

Dangerous mat kriyo kuch *joins hands*

Don't worry *blesses*