◑114~Karan's Acceptance◐

"𝕁𝕒𝕓 𝕥𝕒𝕜 𝕥𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣 𝕟𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕟,
𝕁𝕒𝕓 𝕥𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕦 𝕕𝕒𝕗𝕒 𝕥𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕕𝕙 𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕟,
ℍ𝕒𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕦𝕞 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕠, 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕒 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕠!"

So this is gonna be mast chapter, next has a shocking thing😌💃🏻

Ruhi picked the call up. "Kya hai, koi kaam toh dhang se karle, abhi shaadi hui hai teri!" she shouted irritated at Vihaan.

"Open the window of your hotel room." Ruhi sighed and opened the window seeing Arhaan, Ishaan, Ayaan and Vihaan shifting a long staircase near her window. "WHAT-" She looked at it confused.

"Apni first night chordhke tujhe bhaga rahe hai, kuch toh kaam hi hoga!" Ruhi giggled and came down. Arhaan made her sit in the car and gave her the blindfold. "Jeez!"

"Your boyfriend has ordered, has some surprise date I don't know!" Ruhi giggled and blindfolded herself. He checked her and then drove to the place. He helped her come out of the car and dropped her near the gate of the location and smiled at Kiaan. "Thanks bhai," Kiaan whispered hugging him and he left nodding.

He held her hand and she smiled. He knew she would recognize his touch. He went behind her and softly opened the band of the blindfold. She opened her eyes after some seconds and her breath stopped.

It was his condo, all decorated with their pictures. She didn't even know when he took those candid pictures of hers hanging all over the room. Some couple images, some images of hers and his alone. The polaroid hung over the walls while the frames on the walls looked amazing.

She had seen this scene before, it was her parents room. It was finally happening, the way she manifested her life to be. She put her hands on her face and breathed. She then looked at Kiaan behind but he wasn't there. She went in further to find him in the center, as she walked over red roses near him. Kiaan clicked on the remote on the table as the flowers fell over her, red roses, petals falling over both of them, while their eyes strongly locked together.

"I don't remember my first meeting with you in the childhood, I would have fallen already if I remember." Ruhi smiled. "But getting to talk to you for the first time at DZ was the acceptance of my crush since college. I know I am totally shy in front of everyone but you know how irrevocably I am in love with you. This time, I don't want to hide it, I want to tell the whole world that I'm in love with the most beautiful woman on this planet." Ruhi looked around at this sentence and behind to find everyone of her family looking at them through the video call. "Thankfully I didn't kiss you already," Ruhi whispered and Kiaan giggled, nobody could hear it there.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓷𝓸 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓡𝓾𝓱𝓲. 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷?" Kiaan said passing the ring to her.

Ruhi's heart beat raced to what speed she doesn't even want to guess. Her eyes shed happy tears already and even Tejasswi's eyes had tears listening to him. Ruhi looked behind at Karan, how can she even say yes without her father. He grinned and nodded at her and she looked at Kiaan. "Yes, a thousand times over!" Ruhi squealed happily. He made her wear the ring.