◑103~Christian Wedding◐

"𝕋𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕒𝕕𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕚 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕤, 𝕥𝕦 𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕪𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕟 𝕜𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕤,
𝔸𝕓 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕥𝕦 𝕒𝕒𝕛𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕤,
ℍ𝕒𝕚 𝔾𝕦𝕫𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙!"

I couldn't update for 2 days, I actually had practicals on head, my Mains is also near, so I'll update whenever I find time, I hope you guys understand🦋❤

Also thank you, we just crossed 160K reads, I mean😭🥺🥳
I can't even celebrate properly how busy I am, I just can't explain, my sleep schedule is all fucked up, anyways no more ranting, enjoy the chappy😂🥰

Everyone sat on the dining table, Aly and Karan looking at Arhaan weirdly. They had called him for brunch, Yashika was scared like anything of her two possessive people.

"Sunny, please aaraam se," Tejasswi whispered to him and he looked at Yashika who looked absolutely nervous. The boys were playing with them as Umar had already told them about Arhaan being one of the most hardworking doctor, and he's generous by nature as well.

"Hi Arhaan," Tejasswi wished him and he smiled at her. "Babe," The boys glared at Yashika who bit her tongue calling Arhaan. "Arhaan, she's my mami, Tejasswi."

"You can call me mami too, be comfortable," Arhaan nodded ceremoniously. "Thank you mami,"

"Dad, please say something," Yashika asked hopefully and Karan looked at Aly. They both were controlling their laughs. "Arhaan, how many children do you want in future?" Aly asked and the women looked at them gloomily. He ignored and shrugged. "There's no role of mine here, I mean I am a doctor and I know the pain and problems a woman has to go through, so as she wishes." Arhaan smiled at Yashika while Ruhi grinned at them.

"Who else is there in your family Arhaan?" Karan asked. "My parents martyred, some years ago."

"Your parents were in the army?" Aly asked. "With all due respect to your parents jeez, no AG, they were in business," Ruhi said sarcastically as Jasmin giggled at her. Arhaan chuckled and Ruhi pouted rolling her eyes.

"Yashu di, we're in." Ayaan and Vihaan came inside and sat beside Yashika. "Oh wait for me too!" Ishaan also came inside. The boys were at the gym.

"And sudden change of mind?" Umar asked as the boys chuckled. "Arhaan agreed to help us every time we want to watch sports and our girls don't allow." All chuckled while Arhaan laughed nervously.

"You like sports?" Vidhi asked and Arhaan nodded. "Yeah football and cricket most prominently."

"I have no idea of football, but don't call your girls 'mean' bhai's." Ruhi squinted her eyes at them. The boys rolled their eyes.

"You have anyone else in your family?" Aly asked in a little casual tone making Yashika hopefully fine. "Yeah, Ananya, Kiaan," Arhaan smiled and Aly smiled at Yashika. "Yes yes yes, thank you paaa!" Yashika hugged Aly who chuckled, Arhaan sighed and smiled.

"Wait, Vihaan tu aur Ish bhaiya itna possessive hote hue bhi ready kyu hue ab smjh aagya!" Ruhi squealed and everyone looked at her.

She smiled sheepishly, "Ananya di jeez ki behen hai, so Ishaan bhai indirectly has to meet him for the approval. And Anu di, means Anya too." Ruhi giggled and hi-fied with Arhaan while all laughed at sulking Vihaan and Ishaan.

"Toh firr shaadi ki tyiyaariya shuru kare?" Jasmin asked and Yashika blushed. "We had something to share," Ishaan told and everyone looked at him, staring him questioningly. "Aise mat dekho,"