◑71~Vihaan and Imagica◐

"𝕐𝕖 𝕛𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚... 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕢 𝕜𝕒 𝕙𝕚 𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Well announcement for everyone, I might be posting chapters on alternative days from now, keep your comments coming🥺

"Hehe," Ruhi whispered till the family members reached there. She gave a small smile and Ishaan and Yashika silently giggled. "My meeting just got cancelled..."

"Yes we saw that." Umar said silently giggling. Ruhi also smiled awkwardly. She didn't know what to say. She got a call again. "Excuse me,"

The Kundrra's laughed as soon as she was gone. "Bada maza aaya hoga na Karan, live another Karan Kundrra ko dekhke?" Vidhi teased and Karan smiled profusely. "Chal na Ish sunte hai, bade maze aa rahe the!" Yashika pulled Ishaan and Vihaan while the ladies also went to hear them silently. "Kaisi family hai yeh!" Umar went behind after Aly and Karan also left.

"They cancelled the meeting because their team wasn't prepared with the requirements. And what is about punctuality? Listen I am not dealing with these kind of people. They could have at least called me... How unacceptable is this to call one of my team members and cancel the meeting?" Ruhi said on the call. "Ru, it's okay sissyy! Tu chill karr! I'll handle!" Ayaan said lazily.

"Mr. CTO don't try to act smart okay, I am taking the next flight to hit you!" Ayaan chuckled on the other side. "Now you're with Kundrra's right?"

"Yeah, call Sam. They went to the office, yeah exactly, that late they were!" Ruhi told Ayaan on the call. "I am not roaming around in Pune, akele?" She said laughing. "Sam ko bolo book the next flight and leave. Wastage of money that's it!"

Ruhi groaned and cut the call. She got a call from Tejasswi and smiled. "Isko kya hua?"

"Boyfriend-?" Aly asked and Karan felt a bit protective, he didn't know why. "Yep mumma! Haan dekh lo aapki beti ko kaise ghuma rahe hai! Aur yeh pitashri ko smjhao ki chill attitude accha nahi hai..." Ruhi meant Ayaan as they teased him as retired father of Ruhi because of his possessiveness.

"I was booking the flight... akele nahi ghumna na mujhe-" She cut the call and Vihaan whispered something in Yashika's ears. Ruhi came to them after she cut the call.

"Okay uncle aunty, I'll book the tickets and wait at the airport only." Ruhi said smiling at them. "KOI TOH ROKLO?" She wished. "Tum kal chale jaana na, you can come with us for seeing Pune."

"Do you mind mamu?" Ishaan asked Karan who shook his head. "Not at all,"

"Vaise tune accha nahi kiya bicharo pe itna chillaya!" Vihaan sympathized with the clients, like he always did. "Kyu nahi, aise unethical logo ke saath aisa hi hona chahiye..." Karan said wrapping his arms around Ruhi who grinned at him. "Don't be in her team!"

"I am," Karan said shrugging. "Bhook lagi hai mujhe, let's eat something?" Ruhi asked and everyone nodded. Karan and Ruhi walked together. "Itna gussa hai iss pyaari si smile ke alawa?" Ruhi giggled sheepishly and Karan chuckled. "But professional hona is very important." Karan smiled and she nodded.

They went to the restaurant and started ordering. "Pasta and cold coffee," Vihaan answered and looked at Ruhi who nodded. "Badi acchi dosti hai, Jaipur me saath me hi rehte the kya?" Jasmin asked and Vihaan looked at Ruhi and she rolled her eyes, "Siyappa!"

She smiled at Jasmin. "I like cold coffee, baaki pasta isne bola so I agreed. Ab yeh bhi bichara," Ruhi said shaking her head and teasing Vihaan who scrunched his nose. They all ordered for themselves and had their food.

"Where are we going?" Umar asked and Ruhi looked at Vihaan. "You tell, limelight toh aapki hai aaj," All chuckled at the attention seeker 'Ayaan'. "Imagica?"

"No!" Vihaan replied immediately. Karan looked at him shocked. "Ayaan you loved these amusement parks right? What happened?"

"Uhm-" Vihaan looked at Ruhi, they can usually convey things without saying. "Tu Ayu se pata karke aayi hai na, you know I don't like these-" She grinned at him evily. "I mean hum yaha aap logo ke sath aaye hai, aap log bore ho jaoge na,"

"He means aap log budhe ho chuke ho," Ruhi said adding fuel to fire. "Ayu!" Yashika squinted her eyes at him. "Buddha hoga tu!" Karan said hitting his head and he pouted. "Imagica then?"

"Let's get ready," Aly answered enthusiastically. He had been the adventurous one from the whole family. Ruhi left to her room while Vidhi and Jasmin chatted. "Ruhi, Teju jaisi hai na!"

"Ek dum Teju, only if she hadn't talked about her dad on the call... I was doubting her to be our Ruhi," Jasmin said with a sad smile. "Yep even I thought of her the same," Umar and Aly agreed. "But hum toh Ruhi aur Teju dono ko 22 saal pehle kho chuke hai..." Vidhi sighed.

"Chale?" They saw Ruhi chirping and jumping around. "Child she is, but professional, uff!" Ishaan saw her and laughed along with Yashika. "Dii, chalo!" Yashika smiled and Vihaan wrapped his arms around hers.

They all went to Imagica. Vihaan didn't show he was scared, as much as possible. He was shit scared of the dragon joyride. As soon as the Kundrra's reached near it to get inside, Vihaan pulled Ruhi back. "Ru, please meri jaan bachale, meri maa!" He whispered smiling at the family. "Olee mera pyaara bhai, mujhe miss karra hai!"

"Ruhi, baby aapka bhi din aayega!" He said whispering back with a sheepish smirk on his face. "Why am I in the minority, wish the twinny was mine!" Ruhi whined like a baby. "Okay chal," Vihaan grinned at her and she went inside with the Kundrra's. "Ayaan is taking the video, I wanted to share it with my family toh vo iss pe nahi aayega!"

"Koi nahi, aalsi kuch kaam karega!" Ishaan nodded winking and everyone chuckled. Vihaan had her phone and called Ayaan. "Enjoying haan tripies!"

"Tripies, Ayu change this!" Ayaan chuckled as Vihaan irritatedly whined. "Dekh teri twinny, just to join you for your amusement parks further!" Vihaan changed the camera towards the dragon and Ayaan saw Ruhi hooting and enjoying. "Finally," Ayaan said over the call laughing.

"Vihaan!" Ayaan heard Tejasswi's voice and quickly cut the call.

Ayu
Send a video, mom ko dikha du!

Vihaan shot a video and sent it. Both of them forgetting the fact that the Kundrra family was on the ride with Ruhi.

**********************************

Word Count- 1090

SIYAPPA! These twins will spoil the plan?

If Tejasswi sees the video how will she react?

Vihaan is so Karan and Ayaan is so Tejasswi, Ruhi- mixture😌👻

Published- 21st November 2022

Kajal👻