◑3~You are the One◐

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟!

Here you have the third chapter, guys please comment down if you're liking the story, it is gonna push me to work more on it. Less response highly demotivates me :'(

Tejasswi was ready to leave for the Indian Times when she got a call from Ms. Sharma. "Yes ma'am?"

"Teju, meet me directly at Kundrra Industries, you'll have to meet him." Tejasswi replied with a yes and got ready to go meet him.

She was on the way when she saw some children near the ice-cream stall seeing the people having it. She reached the stall and ordered 7 as per the count. "Baccho!" She smiled at children and gave them the ice-creams. The children grinned at her while she felt peace seeing them smile. "Thank you didi."

"Koi baat nahi baccho, accha bhaiya, yeh mera number hai-" She said giving her number to the vendor, "Aaj shaam ko mai aa jaaungi, aap mujhe inka ghar bataiyega please."

"Zaroor didi." The vendor smiled at her gesture. She looked at the sky contended and sat inside her car driving to the Kundrra industries.

She entered inside as Omi was there to welcome her. "Ms. Sharma is on the fifth floor, please come with me."

"Aap?"

"Mai Omi, KK ka manager." Tejasswi nodded and they reached the 5th floor. They entered together and Omi pointed at the door with a plate, 'Karan Kundrra' She looked at him while he smiled, "I will see you." She nodded and knocked.

She heard a come in and as soon as she got inside she felt a pull as she was pinned to the wall. "Uhm... excuse me!" She said looking into Karan's brown orbs. Karan kept looking at her while she didn't know what to react. "I... I am Tejasswi... I mean I am here with Ms. Sharma."

"Not scared of my charms I see." Karan smirked while leaving her waist and going to his chair. "Sorry, I am here to work sir." She said politely while Karan smiled to himself. Ms. Sharma arrived with Omi soon as they all sat down over the couches of the biggest cabin Tejasswi had ever seen. "KK, I hope you don't mind doing an interview with us?"

"Ms. Sharma I wouldn't mind, but I need to test the person who's gonna interview me." Tejasswi looked up scared of what was coming next. "Eh-" She whispered to herself. "You said something Ms. Prakash?" Tejasswi quickly shook her head defensively. "You are the one." Karan said and Tejasswi stood up raising her brows.

"What the fuck!" Tejasswi shouted in her mind but whispered it to herself. "What do you mean?" Ms. Sharma said as calmly as she could.

"The condition is very simple Ms. Sharma, your journalist." Though Tejasswi hadn't known much about Karan but after knowing about her work with him, she did stalk him over social media. While the news kept stating his night stands and she was really nervous but didn't let it come on her face. "Your journalist has to work as my PA for 6 months and if she could, I'll gladly give her the interview you guys require."

*****************************

Word Count- 565

And what will Tejasswi answer?

What if she says no? Is this a new fling for Karan?

What will happen next?

Published- 23rd August 2022

Kajal👻