◑2~KK's Charm◐

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕗𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖!

"Tejasswi we're planning to interview Karan Kundrra." Ms. Sharma told her while she looked at her confused. "Ma'am, I don't know if I am mistaken, but Mr. Kundrra doesn't give interviews."

"That's my headache Teju, I'll be arranging a meeting with him soon. I've mailed him already let's see what he replies." Tejasswi nodded and went back to her computer.

Karan was sitting in his cabin when Omi arrived and knocked. "Come in." Amaan came inside and Karan didn't look up at him. "Sir, we have a mail from Indian Times. Ms. Sharma, the chief editor wants to meet you and take you for an interview. She's sent the details of the people who'll be the crew just how you like it." Karan nodded.

"Send me the copy of the email and details on my desk." Omi nodded and left. Soon a female employee knocked while he was talking to someone.

"Sir, here's the copy." He nodded and took the paper and asked her to leave. She bent her body resting her waist on the table near him exposing her cleavage while he rolled his eyes as she smirked. "I'll call you back!" He cut the call while she swiftly reached him while he gave her a location card of a bar.

~~~

Tejasswi was working on her computer when her phone rang. She looked at the called and rolled her eyes. "Yes?"

"You want to come?"

"No, thank you. I texted the reply already."

"But I wanted to..."

"I am at work-" She cut the call and focused back on her work.

~~~

"What do you want?"

"YOU!" Anusha whispered with desperation. They were in his car near the club they had to come. As soon as she completed the statement he collapsed his lips into hers. Wasting no time he undressed her, releasing her from her dress.

He kissed her neck and on the other side pinched her clit as she moaned even louder. He thrusted his fingers into her pussy making her scream in pain and pleasure. "KK I was good, its time for a payback."

"I am waiting to see how you serve your boss." He smirked and breathed. She pulled his shirt off and rushed over his belt releasing his younger. She licked it and moved closer to him kissing him on his lips. With hands over his chest and their lips locked, she was riding him. Their moaning was all over the car.

"Urgh these people!" Tejasswi saw the car at the corner of the road as she was out with her co-employees.

"Drive you back?" How could anyone say no to KK as they drove back.

Tejasswi reached her house and kissed her mom's picture before going to sleep. She felt a sensation of an event, she didn't know a happy or a sad one. She usually believed her instincts but this time she didn't pay any heed.

******************************

Word Count- 500

And what is the instinct? Will Karan agree to give the interview?

How will TejRan firstly meet?

Published- 21st August 2022

Kajal👻