◑22~Love is like Cancer◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤!

This chapter is written with tissues in hand😭

Tejasswi was on the road, walking blankly. She didn't know where she was moving towards, where she was heading to, where did she start from, where was she. She had started walking towards the road after opening out in front of Karan. But she had held a lot inside.

The inner turmoils of being betrayed in love, it was okay and not that hurtful if he didn't love her back. But for his revenge, and that too for the sake of nothing. Because, Mr. Kamal Prakash wasn't at fault.

Tears had dried, she had already cried a lot. She felt alone. She felt lonely. She had no reason to stand there and breathe. It wasn't her fault, what made him think this kind of plan?

Why did he kiss her that day if he didn't love her? Why did he gave her signs? When no one reached the location of her phone to save her then why did he? Why did he made her fall in love with him?

"I HATE TO LOVE YOU KARAN!" She fell down on the pavement crying. Even her tears had dried, but the pain inside her heard wasn't lost even a bit.

"I miss you mumma!" She ran to exert her frustration out. She saw a shop, which had nobody. She went inside and saw a girl, "Can I get some liquor, please?" She didn't know who the girl was, even the girl looked distressed.

"Are you fine madam?" The girl went closer to her. "I am a waitress here, please sit down..." Tejasswi just took a bottle kept on the table and drunk it all. She wanted to take it all out. She giggled listening to her. "Fine? I am fine, all good! Everything in my life is so fucking good!"

Tejasswi finished the bottle and picked another one. The waitress was scared if the owner would know about this. She kept drinking it and walked out of the shop towards the road ahead. It was maybe midnight, or whatever. Did she even care?

"Pyaar cancer ki tarah hota hai, bin bulaye aa jaata hai aur maarke chala jaata hai..." She dryly chuckled speaking it to herself and drunk another sip.

"I WANT TO SEE YOU MUMMA! I NEED YOU!" She ran towards the middle of the road suddenly and a car coming towards that direction came towards her as she could feel the light. The driver of the car applied brakes tightly but it still hit her a bit making her fall down on the road. Her head hit the ground and started bleeding.

"Excuse me ma'am..." A guy came out of the car and ran towards her. He looked in his late twenties. "Ma'am, aapko kaafi chot aayi hai, please hospital chaliye..." She pushed him away and looked at him. "Yaha se marine drive kitna door hai?" The guy looked at her confused, was she sick? She smelled liquor, she was drunk.

"Ma'am, please mere saath chaliye, aapki family ko inform karna pdega..." He said sincerely. She shook him away, "Family, meri koi family nahi hai," She chuckled dryly again. The guy felt really bad seeing her. "Mere apne sab vaha, voh chale gaye!" She pointed at the stars.

"Ma'am... please, dekhiye mera naam Aly hai, aap please mere saath chaliye, aapko medical aid ki zroorat hai..." Aly said giving her support as she was swaying. "Nahi, mujhe nahi jaana, mujhe meri mom ke paas jaana hai..." She cried.

"Miss, please chaliye..." He finally made her sit inside his car and locked it as soon as he sat inside driving towards the hospital.

Meanwhile, at the same time-

Karan was trying to find Tejasswi, this time he didn't even have her location with him. This time she was vulnerable, he was shit scared. He hated himself for what he did, he would not be able to forgive himself.

He was on his bike asking everyone on the way. It was roughly midnight now.

"Excuse me, aapne inhe kahi dekha hai?" The girl looked at the picture in shock. "Dada yeh didi abhi aayi thi, bahot hi dukhi lag rahi thi... uss taraf gayi..." She pointed towards the road, Tejasswi had left after taking the bottle. He thanked the girl and drove towards the road.

He reached towards the end of the road and found no one. "Kaha hai laddoo tu! Please safe rehna laddoo..." He drove towards another road. He couldn't find her anywhere.

Aly took Tejasswi to the hospital. He stopped the car at the hospital and opened the gate for Tejasswi. "Ma'am, accha aap chocolates khaayengi?"

"Chocolates, hmm that is okay..." She said to herself. "Aajaao andar chocolates hai..." She nodded and went inside with him.

Karan reached back and everyone in the house came running to him. Umar had reacted impulsive at first but he realized the situation wasn't blaming anyone. Umar had been running to police stations and Vidhi had been trying to contact the school. Jasmin was consoling Mr. Prakash who was tensed for his daughter.

"Teju kaha hai Karan? KAHA HAI MERI BETI!" Mr. Prakash shouted. "Uncle, please... mai dhundh raha hoon, please shaant ho jayiye..." He tried to console. "KYA SHAANT HO JAAYE KARAN! I TRUSTED YOU WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF MY LIFE." Vidhi shouted and tears ran down her eyes.

He was fearing a danger over her. He wanted her to be safe, in whatever case. He couldn't afford to lose her.

He felt his phone ring so he quickly picked the call as the name displayed 'Laddoo'. All waited for him to keep it on speaker.

"Hello..."

"Hi, this is Aly. Actually am I talking to Sunny?" Jasmin looked at Karan who didn't have the time to notice that she called him sunny, his name he had stopped using since his mother had left him. "Yes, where's Tejasswi?"

"Actually I have got her to the hospital, and I found her on the road. This was the last call so I..."

"Please tell me which hospital?"

"City hospital, you don't have to worry. She's fine..." Karan sighed a breath of relief, at least she was safe. They quickly settled in his car and drove towards the city hospital.

*******************************

Word Count- 1050

And here's a relief, Karan finally knows where Teja is😗

What will happen further?

What do you think, Teja will forgive him? Comment down your guesses!

Published- 12th September 2022

Kajal👻