◑54~Became One◐

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤!

A warning again, underage readers can strictly skip this✨
Comment down your excitement for the story further💃

Karan came inside their room and closed the door. They both chuckled looking at the decoration done by their friends.

Tejasswi couldn't help but was overwhelmed, this was the happiest day for her. She quickly wiped a lone tear, a happy tear as she saw Karan removing his jewelry. He was her husband, her Sunny, she'll finally always be with him.

Karan noticed her tear and quickly went to her. He hugged her, "Why is my laddoo crying?"

"No Sunny, just a bit overwhelmed. It is hitting me!" Karan awed at her baby. He let his fingers caress her cheek softly. It compelled him closer.

He brought his lower lip closer and softly kissed her, ever so soft. The feeling was exhilarating, even more than the previous kisses they had.

The kiss was soft, gentle and unrushed. From head to toe, Tejasswi was all his.

ALL HIS.

He wanted to give in. He pushed her hair back and kissed her on the neck. He paused and said," I want you to become mine forever and I promise you will never ever feel any pain alone again, do you want me to give you what we we both demand right now?"

"Yes, I want it all. Give me everything!" She said pulling him close to herself, he pushed down her blouse and latched his hand on one of the breast, his glare lips kept wetting her neck as the heat between her legs grew with exponential rate.

He took off his kurta and threw it on the floor no one knows where. His muscles tightened as her touch seemed to make him relax, he pushed her against the wall, kissed her lips with passion.

His hands drifted down towards her vagina, he smoothly started running his hands around there, he pushed the sleeves of her blouse down to reveal her other bare breast. He took his lips and kissed her nipples, he blew on it causing it to tighten, she moaned.

His hands drifting around her vagina, she held his hand tight but he grabbed it and swing himself on the bed, with her facing down and she stuck her hand in his pants and pulled it down that very moment.

They both started breathing irregularly, he murmured her name but before he could say anymore, he stroked his tongue in hers and mixed their saliva and the pleasure heated up in both of them. Moaning into the kiss she broke away, she pushed him down and mounted him, looked at his underwear and the hefty bulged in there which she needed to have her hands on to have control on him.

She flicked his boxer with her fingers and traced her whole length from the top of his underwear, she charged onto him and her tongue lapped onto his length giving a wet kiss. He shivered and groaned, she giggled when she heard him groan and pulled down his underwear and sat on half of his boner while making her wet panties rub and the other half throbbing hard in her hand. He almost lost controls in those heavy pumps but in the pumps where, she spitted down to lubricate on him, he just whipped her across the bed, dragged her to his waist and positioned her.She turned her boner in him and laid on him with his boner trying to stab her panties. He sticked his tongue in her nipples and bot down the lace holding them up, pulling it off and letting her breast bounce down free. He gazed directly in her eyes and slowly reached with his hand to her breast. She blushed and he whispered," Don't waver my girl, you are the most freaking precious on this planet."