◑76~Ruhi and Ayaan in Mumbai◐

"𝕋𝕦 𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕖, 𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕚, 𝕛𝕒𝕙𝕒 𝕥𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕖, 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕚𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕙𝕚!"

Here you go with another one😚 Keep the comments n excitement coming, I am a bit overworked nowadays so I need your comments and motivation❤

"Vihaan-"

"Haan," He turned behind and saw Jasmin standing there. "I knew it! I just knew it!" Jasmin ran to him and hugged him. "You look exactly like Ayaan, how do..." Vihaan shushed her and took her outside. He asked him to sit in the car. He stopped the car at the road and she looked at him. "I just can't believe this. Tum log zinda ho!" Jasmin hugged him again.

"Bua-" She broke the hug. "Ab mujhe jaldi jaldi batao yeh sab chal kya raha hai?" Jasmin asked and Vihaan sighed and nodded.

He told her how the triplets met in Jaipur and how they planned to switch places. How Ruhi was her actual niece and how they know about their father. "Oh my god, tum bacche bahot bade banne ki koshish karte ho-"

"Hum bade hai bua!" Jasmin ruffled his hair. "Humare liye bacche rahoge,"

"Teju kaisi hai? Has she managed well? Aneri saath me hai na?" She asked various questions. "Bua, bua, bua, calm down."

"Sab kuch theek hai, we're doing well with office... Mai aur Ru engineer hai," Jasmin smiled. "Tum dono se mai itne saal baad mili hoon, and I am sorry..."

"I need to know the reason of this sorry, kyuki mai aur Ruhi kya hua jaante hi nahi hai..." Jasmin nodded. "Don't worry, mai saari baatein bataungi, pehle ghar chal, have dinner, rest."

"Bua I can't wait..." Jasmin shook her head sternly and he pouted sitting inside the car.

They went back home and she caressed his hair till he slept. "Bhai aur bhabhi ko ek karne wale yeh bacche honge I knew it! Thank you god!" She prayed and went to sleep.

~~~

"Ruhi, I've made all the arrangements, don't worry." Ruhi thanked one of her online friends from Mumbai. "Thanks ya A!"

"Ru!" She said sternly and Ruhi chuckled. "This place looks beautiful."

"I am so glad you liked it." Ruhi's friend hugged her. They both came back and her friend left.

Ayaan was on his phone in the car they had rented already as they had landed and Ruhi's friend had already found an apartment for them to rent. It was a beautiful, 12th floor, 4BHK apartment.

Sam❤
(Samaira/Ayaan)

We've reached, I'm sorry again *puppy eyes*

Okay, take care V :)

I miss you already-

I told you XD

Don't worry I'll see you soon ;)

Come soon m'lady ;)

The flirt can't change a bit XD

Never for you <3

See you <3

"Ayu, chal!" Ayaan nodded and they reached the flat again with their belongings. "Vihaan is going to be so surprised!" Ruhi chuckled and Ayaan nodded. "But I am going to get bored at home,"