◑20~Biggest Nightmare◐

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠!

Hi guys, sorry for getting late😚 I just overslept😂

She placed her lips on his. For a moment, he was shocked but in no time gave in and started kissing her back. It was a soft and gentle kiss, which they both didn't want to break. Their lips was moving in sync and sliding over each others. He moved his tongue around her mouth, tracing her teeth and lips. Both of them had their eyes, locked pouring out their love. Her hand traveled to his nape and he pulled her closer through her waist. Her heart was beating fast, he could hear her heartbeat clearly. She was fluttered, content, relaxed. She was in the arms of the love of her life, what else did she even need.

The broke the kiss hearing the doorbell and Tejasswi looked down instantly. He knew she needed time to process so caressed her lips softly and left. He came inside with the doctor, she checked her and did her dressing.

"Please take care Mr. Kundrra, she has some minor injuries. Otherwise its all good." Karan smiled and the doctor left.

He went inside and sat beside her.

"Sunny..." She whispered and he looked at her. This name was given to him by his mom, did she know about it? "Sunny, I love you." She said looking into his eyes, to find the answer of her question.

"Teja, I..." He paused, what was he going to do. Harm this girl, just to take a revenge from her father? She was a pure soul, he didn't know when he fell for her too. What will he reply?

Before he could answer, there was another doorbell and he quickly went to open the gate. Vidhi and Umar stood there and quickly ran towards Tejasswi's room.

"Teja..." Vidhi hugged her tightly and Tejasswi smiled. "I am fine..." She smiled and Umar caressed her head. "Thank you Karan, you don't know what you did for us." Umar said and Karan pulled him and shook his head. The boys hugged each other and Tejasswi smiled.

"Mujhe kya ho gaya hai, I have to calm myself down!" He said to himself while Umar and Vidhi sat with Tejasswi.

"Karan, tu bhi thoda rest karle, Jas was also tensed." Karan nodded. "Teja ko mai apne ghar le jaati hoon, I'll take care for her."

"But I am fine." She argued pouting. "No, Teja, Karan she'll join back from Monday."

Karan wanted to talk to Tejasswi personally but couldn't now. He also had to clear his own mind. They leave for their places. Mr. Prakash reached Tejasswi's house and found the lock. He dialed Vidhi as soon as he saw the same.

"Hello..."

"Teju is with you?"

"Yes uncle, she's all good. Don't worry, 2 din me she'll be back to work also." Mr. Prakash smiled and cut the call.

"I want you back my princess, and I would do anything." He said determined and went back.

Karan was in his room, smiling like an idiot. He was in love with her. Yeah he definitely was. But how? He had no reason, no answer to this question. The only decision he was determined about was, how would he tell her about all of it? Will she believe him, will she ever forgive him?

He was excited to see her at the office after 2 days. These 2 days, he was just questioning himself and all he could realize was that he loved her. He fell in love with her goofiness, her livelyness and most importantly her heart, her pure and heavenly nature towards each and every person she talks to, stays with and loves.

He got ready for his office today, he knew he would tell her everything today, and hopefully she forgives him.

He ran down the stairs calling for his breakfast. "Om, Jas kidhar hai?" He asked excitedly. "Kya baat hai bhai, Jas toh subah hi nikal gayi, Umar bhai ke saath kuch internship kar rahi hai na vo." Omi informed him and he nodded. "Batao toh, itna excited kaise?"

"Shaam ko sab batata hoon..." He finished his breakfast quickly. He was happy, he felt content. He wasn't sure of his decision of telling her everything today, but he knew he wouldn't go ahead without it.

It was 11 and usually Tejasswi arrived by 10. What had happened today?

After 5 more minutes, which he spent on his phone to distract himself, which felt like 5 years he heard the sound of her cabin gate. She was finally here. He smiled as she would get his coffee today as well.

He soon heard a knock and replied with a 'come in' as soon as he heard it. There she entered, in her formal outfit, as always. He welcomed her with a grin on his face while she didn't look that good. Was she alright? Was his very first question.

"Laddoo, you fine?" He asked softly. She kept an envelope on his table and he looked at her confused. "What's this?" He asked confused and she kept her cold face intact. He picked the envelope and went towards her. "NO!" She quickly went back.

"What happened laddoo, is everything fine? What's this baby?" He softly said. "I AM NOT YOUR BABY MR. KARAN KUNDRRA!" She roared angrily.

"Teju..." He looked at her in shock. "This is my bloody resignation letter and 6 months are OVER! I do not want to see your face ever again. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE INTERVIEWED! You are a bloody cheat! URGH, WHAT IS CHEAT ACTUALLY? YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME! It was me! IT WAS BLOODY ME!" She shouted.

"How could you do this to me Mr. Karan Kundrra, whatever my father did to you and your family, I wasn't at fault!!! I WAS BLOODY A CHILD! Why did you do this to me? What delight would you get giving me pain and taking the revenge!" He felt his heart clench. This is what he feared of, this is exactly what he didn't want to happen. "Karan, aaj tumne mujhe khud se nafrat karwa di!"

"Listen to me, once?" He whispered. "I DO NOT WANT TO FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU. I KNOW WHATEVER WAS REQUIRED. I FELL IN LOVE! AND IT WAS NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT FOR YOU!" Tears kept running down her eyes as she was shouting. His heart broke seeing her in that condition. She was broken, her eyes were showing the amount of pain they held. He knew he had committed one of his biggest mistakes of thinking of a revenge like that. But what now?

"I HATE YOU KARAN! I HATE TO LOVE YOU!" She shouted and left before her tears made her vulnerable in front of him. He fell down on the floor on his knees with blank eyes.

*****************************

Word Count- 1220

You guys can officially kill me😭😂

Abb flashbacks or pasts ki baari aagyi hai, finally😗

Aur aage kya hoga yeh toh either god knows, or me😉😗

I need a lot of comments for the next chapter, itni jaldi nahi dungi👻

Published- 10th September 2022

Kajal👻