◑63~Jaipur◐

"𝕁𝕒𝕓 𝕥𝕦𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕪𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Too jaldi updates I'm giving naa😗
Comment bhi kro firr😚 bohot saareee💃

Palak was leaving for her trip with her brother today. She had called everyone in the hall, they had no other option but to stand there.

"I am going for 10 days, you guys have freedom to do whatever you want except crossing your limits. My manager will be present in the office to make sure everything is going perfect. And specially you Ayaan, do not cross your limits." Karan glared at Palak but Ayaan held his hands to stop him and nodded.

Palak smirked and left the place while everyone sat down. "Finally, 10 days of freedom!" Ishaan said and everyone nodded along with him. "Ayaan when is your flight?"

"Tomorrow, morning me mamu!" Ayaan told Umar. "Yashu, tum log bhi jaana chaho toh..."

"No mamu, I have surgeries in line, and doctors are not eligible for sudden holidays." Yashika said before Karan could speak. "And mamu even I have meetings, aur aap akele kyu manage karoge!"

"Okay fine-" Karan said sighing at the children. "Packing karte hai, Ayu chal!" Karan said taking Ayaan as they went inside. "I hate that day maa-" Ishaan sat beside Vidhi and Umar as Umar kept his hands on his shoulder. "It was not our mistake Ish, please don't feel guilty." Umar caressed his back and he nodded.

"Tu shirt lekar nahi jayega!" Karan said as Ayaan took out some dark colored shirts. "Papa yahi hai mere paas..."

"Haan toh abhi kurta ya casual T-shirts mangate hai..." Karan said like always. Ayaan shook his head at his father. "Papa, mujhe nahi pehen-ne light colors."

"But they are lively-" Karan argued. "Aap na sudhar jaao!"

"Moms never change-" Ayaan made a face and rolled his eyes while Karan just chuckled. He called his stylist and asked him to send some clothes for Ayaan.

"I would never wear those-" Ayaan said and Karan shrugged. "Tu vahi pehenega jo tujhe tera baap batayega!"

"Oh really dad?" Ayaan said sitting on the bed and sighing. "Yep!" Karan said casually and shrugged.

~~~

"V!!! Why do you always get me late!?" Vihaan sat down casually. "Ruhu we have 2 hours!"

"MUMMA!" Ruhi screamed and Tejasswi who was setting Vihaan's bag again came there. "Uth nahi raha hai!"

"Vihaan, baby wake up. You have a flight also na!"

"Okay mumma, love you! Unlike you Ruhi!" Vihaan shouted and Tejasswi chuckled. "You love him-"

"Aww I love you more my sweetu baby!" Tejasswi said hugging her. "Come let's set your brother's bag, bahot gande tareeke se samaan bhara hai!"

"So true!" Ruhi chuckled and followed her.

~~~

"Dad samaan dhang se daalo-" Ayaan took his new clothes and folded them nicely. Karan who was just crushing the clothes and keeping them, rolled his eyes. "Kya ho jayega?" Karan finished with the suitcase and now it didn't close.

"Hato aap-" Ayaan shifted the suitcase towards himself and opened it. He started to fold the clothes nicely and kept them. Karan smiled looking at Ayaan. "Bilkul maa pe gaya hai-" Karan said to himself.

~~~

"Ruhi, have your breakfast, I am not leaving you!" Ruhi rolled her eyes and sat down eating. Vihaan was ready to relish the breakfast.

"Bye maa, take care of yourself." Ruhi said kissing Tejasswi's forehead and she nodded. Vihaan came and kissed her cheek, "Bye gorgeous!" Tejasswi chuckled and Ruhi hit him, "Mummy ko toh chordh de!"

"But she's the most gorgeous!" Vihaan teased her and Tejasswi slapped him jokingly. "Don't fight, and Vihaan, take care of Ruhi."

"Maa you know how strong I am!" Ruhi said showing her slim arms to which Tejasswi and Vihaan laughed. "Maa!" Ruhi whined and Tejasswi kissed her hair. "Okay baby, you take care of Vihaan." Ruhi nodded proudly and they both left.

~~~

"Ayaan yeh water bottle-" Ayaan looked at Jasmin. "Bua, mai plane se jaa raha hoon, we have facilities."

"Toh yeh agar tujhe anxiety ho toh chocolate!" Ayaan looked at Vidhi, "Mami, mere paas 10 chocolates already hai!"

"Ayaan here's your ticket." Aly gave him the ticket and he smiled. "Thank you jiju!" Aly smiled and Ayaan touched everyone's feet. "Bye baby brother, enjoy." Ishaan and Yashika smiled as he hugged them.

"Bye Ayaan, take care of yourself." Karan said hugging Ayaan. "You too dad." Ayaan hugged him back.

Ishaan dropped him at the airport and he went inside.

~~~

"Excuse me, booking for Ruhi and Vihaan-" Ruhi asked the receptionist as they entered the hotel they booked. "Client ka call hai..." Vihaan looked at Ruhi who nodded as he went on the side. Vihaan called Ruhi in between and she asked the receptionist to wait and left.

"Here are your keys sir." The receptionist smiled at Ayaan who confusingly looked at her. "Maybe its for the wedding guests." Ayaan thought and took the keys.

"Ma'am, keys?" Ruhi asked the reception. "I gave it to sir..." She answered and Ruhi looked at her confused. "Room number 301." Ruhi nodded and went towards the room.

**********************************

Word Count- 900

Ayaan, Ruhi and Vihaan at the same place!

What will happen further? Will they meet?

How will they react if they know each other's truth?

Is their meeting going to be a disaster?

Published- 12th November 2022

Kajal👻