◑62~Ruhi and Vihaan◐

"𝕁𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕜𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕙𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕜𝕠 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕗 𝕦𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕚 𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕒𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚."

SO FREAKING HAPPY, YOU DON'T EXPECT A DOUBLE UPDATE DO YOU? WELL THERE IT IS💃🏻

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K+ I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS🦋 THIS IS JUST SO SPECIAL🥺❤ TO ALL THOSE READERS WHO HAVE ALWAYS SUPPORTED ME❤

Here's an update and many answers😉

"Arey Ruhi ka program live aa raha hai, jaldi chala Vajani!" A woman shouted and Aneri rolled her eyes switching the TV on. They heard Ruhi and the woman smiled. "Teju, teri Ruhi kitni badi ho gayi na!"

"Haan," Tejasswi smiled at the TV as Ruhi took the award. "Yeh Vihaan ko dekho-"

"Yeh gaya aaj mere haathon se!" Tejasswi shouted as they saw Vihaan sitting between girls all around. "Shaant Teju," Kunaal came outside and sat beside them. "Anu, yeh apne pati ko smjha de, I am not leaving Vihaan today..."

"Teju, Vihaan is such a sweet baby. Tu faltu me uski ek aadat ke chakkr me ched mat. He knows his limits." Aneri said shrugging and Tejasswi looked at the TV.

~~~

Karan had left for the office. Jasmin was home today and the family was having breakfast together. "Jasmin, hey."

"What do you need Palak?" Jasmin didn't want to hear nonsense. "Smart, anyways I hope your husband isn't home right now."

"No, he's left." Jasmin said rolling her eyes. Palak turned and Ayaan bumped into her. The glass of water slipped from his hands and it fell on Palak as well. "You-"

"Palak," Jasmin got up. "Back off people!" Palak said before anyone could say anything.

"No-" Yashika came in front of Ayaan. Palak smirked and picked up the hunter kept near her drawer. "Mrs. Bhasin, please tell your daughter to back off." Ishaan was about to go in when Yashika stopped him.

"I am not leaving." Palak pulled Yashika on the right and before she could use the hunter, Ayaan came in front. "To you my young boy, you know what I can do to you!"

"Leave her," Ayaan requested and Yashika cut him off. "Ayaan..."

"The young boy has got a tongue." Palak said grinning at everyone. She used her hunter and pulled him to the store room. She hit him with the hunter for 10 minutes and came outside. She went to her room to get changed while everyone ran to Ayaan who was on the floor.

"Bhai ko bata dena..." Ayaan cut her off. "Nahi bua, papa is already in a lot of tension. Please-"

"But we can't see you suffer like this!"

"Sab theek ho jayega bua." Ayaan whispered and Vidhi and Jasmin hugged him. "I love you bua and mami." Ayaan whispered and Yashika got the ointments.

They asked him to rest, and Yashika caressed his head till he slept. "Yeh sab kaise roke Vidhi?"

"It is dangerous Jas, Ayaan ki jaan ko khatra hai, Karan ki jaan ko khatra hai, kaise kuch kare?" Jasmin shook her head sadly. "Karan ko keh deti hu Ayaan won't come today."

"Vidhi Kundrra Industries me bhi problems hai. Palak is not paying anyone well." Jasmin said and Ishaan and Yashika joined them. "Mami, aap log chinta mat karo. I am glad Ayaan vo shaadi pe jaa raha hai, he'll get a break." Yashika said pacifying them, she wasn't satisfied herself but had to control herself in front of the elders.

"That's true," Jasmin agreed.

~~~

"Mom!" Ruhi came inside and hugged Tejasswi. Vihaan came inside and hugged Aneri. "Dekh lo maasi, yeh log mujhe yaad thodi rakhenge!"

Tejasswi looked at her son and shook her head. "Vihaan!" Vihaan chuckled and the 3 did a group hug. "I am so proud of you baccha!"

"Mom!" Ruhi kissed Tejasswi's forehead. "It is all because of you!"

"Congratulations!!!" Another girl joined and hugged Ruhi. "Sam!" Ruhi hugged her best friend back. "Hello aunty, hey bandar!"

"Hi cheater!" Vihaan teased Samaira back. Samaira was the best friend of Ruhi and Vihaan. They were friends since college days and Ruhi and Samaira shared sister like bond.

"Hey Samaira, how is Shivin doing?"

"Dad is all good, we're leaving next week." Tejasswi nodded. "Vihaan, close this!" Vihaan pouted cutely as Tejasswi pointed at his buttons. "Maa yaar!"

"I said close this, ladkiyo se flirt karne ke alawa bhi kuch kaam karr liya karr! See my Ruhi!" Tejasswi said as Ruhi teased Vihaan with her tongue. "Mom jis company me aapki beti CEO hai, vaha mai bhi CTO hu!" Vihaan whined and Aneri hugged him. "Yes, my Vihaan is also a tech-expert." Tejasswi nodded and lightly ruffled his hair.

"Mom I am sleepy," Tejasswi nodded and they all went to their rooms. Tejasswi opened her cupboard and took out a picture. "I know my other one is doing well too. I miss you baby, and I am sorry for leaving you." Tejasswi said to the picture and kept it inside.

Ruhi and Vihaan were sitting and enjoying their gaming. "Mai karungi Vihaan goal!"

"Chup reh Ruhi the bhootni!" Ruhi whined and threw a pillow at him.

"Bhai, business meeting ke liye jaana hai na hume, packing karliyo!" Ruhi told and Vihaan smirked. "Yep, the assistant of that client is so hot-"

"Aisi baate mere aage mat kiya karr yaar!" Ruhi shouted and got up, "Pack your things-" Vihaan chuckled at his non-identical twin sister and nodded. Tejasswi who standing near the gate of the room grinned seeing her young Karan Kundrra, the flirt.

*************************************

Word Count- 920

Some major bombs, maybe😜

Tejasswi is alive, and we have the triplets here💃🏻

How will they deal with Palak?

How did they all leave each other? How is Palak controlling them?

Published- 11th November 2022

Kajal👻