◑69~Pune◐

"ℙ𝕪𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕞 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕠 𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕒... 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕗 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕓 𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕒!"

Happiest birthday KhushiiX7 Hope you like it🦋

Double Update it is, comment comment😙👻 Tonight I have no idea if I'll be able to update, no drafts🤝🏻

"How do you know about the CEO?" Yashika asked. "I... actually met her at the wedding... vo aayi thi..."

"Oh are we missing something? Uhm-" Ishaan teased and Karan shook his head, he knew Ayaan was 2 feet away from girls. "Bhai- please!"

"I agree with Ish, just look at her!" Yashika who had searched the image of her showed it to them. Karan's eyes were stuck on her. He could see Tejasswi inside her. "What's her name?"

"Ruhi-" Yashika paused after saying that. Vihaan noticed the expressions and realized that the family at least knew about them. "Ruhi?"

"Ruhi ke aage kuch use nahi karti, no personal details on her family also." Vihaan sighed because he knew Karan was trying to see through her. "Uhm- yeah baby boy? The girl is absolutely gorgeous!"

"DIII!" Vihaan whined. "She's my sister for heaven's sake!" They all looked at him.

~~~

Tejasswi and Ruhi were judging the presentations made by the team. They were sending a presentation to Pune for a collaboration. Ayaan was going to his cabin and was in his thoughts when he bumped into somebody making her fall into his arms.

As soon as their eyes met, Ayaan's heartbeat stopped. He could feel the time lapse and he wanted to stand holding her forever. "Vihaan!" The girl looked at him confused and he shook his head rubbing his nape and ran to his cabin. "Isko kya hua?" Samaira rolled her eyes and left.

Tejasswi and Ruhi finalized the things and Ayaan was responsible for making the presentation. While he presented to the employees, Tejasswi was a bit surprised. Vihaan wasn't that good at speaking, he was better at technical tasks.

"Vihaan, I like this my baby!" Tejasswi said hugging him. "What happened mom?"

"You're becoming better at presenting as well." She said caressing his cheeks and he smiled. "Thank you ma!" He kissed her on her cheeks. She closed her eyes, "SUNNY!" The sound inside her shouted. She quickly came out of her thoughts. "So I guess we have the presentation done, toh ab Pune ke liye team decide hogyi, tum dono me se kon jayega?" Ruhi looked at Ayaan. "Hum dono jaate hai na!"

"Sam!" They saw Samaira coming inside and Ayaan controlled himself. "Be normal," Since the day, Ayaan had seen Samaira. He had turned mad. He had never been friends with girls and this was the first time he was experiencing something like that.

"Mai jaaungi Pune Ruhu ke saath," Samaira asked and Tejasswi nodded. "Maa what I think is, this is a new setup, and Ruhi should visit once for everything to get settled. Just 2 days it might be!" Tejasswi thought for a while and nodded at Ayaan. "V is right," They winked at each other secretly. "Hmm I agree," Tejasswi also said. "So take some more members from the team and go. Tomorrow?"

"Yeah as soon as possible." Ruhi said and the team also nodded at them. They quickly selected some good staff members and booked the flights for the next day.

~~~

"Sister? Really?" Ishaan shook his head. "I mean vo mili thi and she was like my sister, friend and sister type..."

"I know my son is not like that, Ayu don't worry!" Karan said grinning at him and Vihaan nodded with a grin. "Dad actually what I think is, I know the CEO of VR so I'll text my friend to get the contacts, lekin I really want to visit Pune. Toh hum plan karte hai na?"

Vihaan asked pleadingly. It had been long since the family had gone somewhere. Yashika looked at Ishaan who nodded. "Yay! Thanks bhaiya!" Vihaan said excited to meet his sister. And excited to see the reaction of the family as well.

They reached home and ate the dinner and were having ice-creams.

"So kal road trip?" Vihaan asked and everyone agreed. "Ayaan, I love you! Thank you for planning this!" Jasmin said excitedly and everyone laughed. "Bua anytime!!" Vihaan said with a grin and lazily kept his head on Yashika's lap. "2 days trip na?"

"Yep, not more!" Ishaan said sternly and everyone glared at Umar. "Rules and regulations wale baap bete!" Vidhi said groaning and Ishaan looked at Umar who rolled his eyes. "Mujhe aadat ho gayi hai ab!" Ishaan laughed.

~~~

Ruhi and Samaira came out of the airport. Ruhi opened her phone and texted Vihaan and Ayaan on their group, 'Mil gaye siblings👻"

Me
Guys, mai aur Sam aagye hai-

Ayu
Great, I'll inform maa :) Take care of yourself!

Vihu

Hum log road se aa rahe hai-

Me
Guys, maine car book karr lii thi, what if I act that the car has gone wrong on the road jisse tum log aa rahe ho? Sam ko team ke saath bhej dungi ;)

Ayu
NO!

Vihu
Not happening, it is not safe for you to stand on the jungle wala road!

Me
Guys, I'll see the location or vahi jaake I'll stand for 10 minutes. I am your sister yaa :(((

Vihu
But still-

Me
No pleaseeee *puppy eyes*

Vihu
Urgh, just share your location right now!

Me
LYYYY <3

"Sam, tu team ke saath jaa, mai drive karke aaungi..." Samaira shook her head. "Teju aunty maarengi mujhe-"

"Baby, mai aa rahi hu, bass yaha pe Baskin Robbins pe rukna hai, please yaa!" Ruhi finally convinced Samaira and she left.

She took the car she had booked and drove towards the road. She saw the car of Vihaan 10 minutes away and used a small knife to cut the wire of the car she had with herself. She stood near the car and texted a thumbs up to Vihaan.

Meanwhile, Ayaan was desperate to know what was happening there. He quickly voice called her and she picked it up. "Ayu, they're almost there."

"Keep the call on, I need to hear! I am so curious!" Ruhi chuckled and kept the phone in her handbag with the call on.

Vihaan saw her location and sighed as they were almost there. Ishaan was driving the car when he saw a girl standing at the isolated road near her car. "Ruhi ki apni gaadi, she wouldn't have sacrificed, just like dad."

Vihaan said to himself as he knew about his sister's obsession with cars. "Ruhi-" Yashika said as she recognized Ruhi. They all looked at her which she shook her head.

**************************************

Word Count- 1100

And the father-daughter meet is just coming up!!😙💃🏻

How will they know the truth? Will Palak be able to know the truth of the twins?

What will happen further? Where is this meeting between them going to?

Published- 17th November 2022

Kajal👻