◑86~Cold Storage◐

"𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕠𝕚 𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚,
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕚 𝕜𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕒 𝕚𝕜𝕜 𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Here's the next chapter, I am so glad you guys love my story🥺

"Well I would choose an actual collaboration with VR, who wouldn't." Ruhi smiled at him. "I am already working with Kundrra's."

"Oh so for them you had to lie to your mom, why so?" Ruhi looked here and there. "Ah, I am sorry, it would be personal." Kiaan realized her uneasiness.

"No no, I am really sorry Mr. D'Souza, if you can't help, just tell me." Ruhi said formally. "Well I thought we're partners now," Ruhi looked at him questioningly and realized what he meant. "I... Thank you Mr. D'Souza. Really, that means a lot to do it for a stranger."

"Oh, that was rude. I am not a stranger... I am one of your batch-mates..." Ruhi looked at him confused. "IIT Delhi, CS batch..." Ruhi's mouth opened in an O. "You were too much into studies to notice, its okay." Kiaan said with a smile and she nodded. "Well better late then never, hi, Ruhi."

"Hi, Kiaan." He said shaking hands with her. "My brother is waiting outside," Kiaan nodded and he opened the gate for Ruhi and she smiled moving out. They both started talking about their college life.

"So you remember me? How?" Ruhi asked and Kiaan laughed. "Ruhi, you were the topper in the batch, and Vihaan, your brother was the coder of the batch. I doubt if remembers me, or you both didn't talk to anyone, just to the college and back home."

Ruhi chuckled. "I know, that time we had started working on VR with mom so maybe college was our part-time job." Kiaan laughed as they reached outside.

"Yeah you would be the only one whom I am not embarrassed about college." Ruhi laughed, "And why is that so?"

"You wouldn't know that, well just don't laugh, I had performed at the fest and many girls of the college... uhm never mind, I don't want to remember the sight of those girls kissing me." Kiaan said rubbing his hand on his nape. Ruhi chuckled. "Oh my god!"

"I told you not to laugh," Ruhi shushed herself. "Okay okay I am sorry, V also went to the fest na, he loves these things, extrovert people."

"I wasn't the extrovert kind ya, I'd choose to play my guitar alone. But you know teachers, and that's why I doubt, because if Vihaan does remember me, he's going to do that only for that day." Ruhi giggled again.

"Oh look-" Anya said as she saw Ruhi coming with Kiaan. Ruhi bumped into another employee and Kiaan held her before she could turn. "WHY IS HE NOT 2 FEET AWAY FROM MY SISTER," Vihaan mumbled. Anya chuckled. "I can see someone getting possessive about his sister."

"Let's go kill him, yeh koi jaana pehchana bhi lag raha hai!" Anya pulled his arms back as he was going towards them. "Aye tum mujhe aise rok nahi sakti,"

"Rok sakti hoon!" Anya said pushing him towards the lift as it opened and getting them both inside. She pressed whatever button she found and the lift moved. "Arey meri behen..."

"Vo kuch acchi baatein karri hogi Mr. D'Souza se, suna hai bahot charming hai..." Anya teased and Vihaan pouted. She smiled seeing him pout in anger. "Oh my god Ayu, you are too cute!" She pulled his cheeks and bit her lips on what she did. Vihaan smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.