◑104~Someone's Arrival◐

"𝔸𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕝 𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕦, 𝕪𝕒𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕝 𝕕𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕚,
𝕂𝕒𝕓 𝕥𝕒𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕡𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕖, 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚!"

This chapter is going to be much fun😉🥳 Back to the cliffhangers ya'all😙😉

And they all were ready, on the airport, waiting to go inside. Yashika came inside with Ayaan, Vihaan and Ishaan pulling many suitcases and seeing them, Umar and Aly started laughing. "Kuch galat hai kya?" Yashika asked and Tejasswi shook her head, even she couldn't control her laugh.

"I need to hear the incident right now!" Ishaan told the boys about the wedding incident of Tejasswi when they were leaving for their marriage, how Umar and Aly carried all her bags. All laughed and went inside.

Kiaan sat beside Tejasswi on the seat, he smiled at her. "Kiaan, tum ab bhi humare saath comfortable nahi hue ho?" Kiaan shook his head. "No no ma'am,"

"See, you still call me ma'am," Kiaan chuckled. "Ah sorry ma'am, I mean actually I can't call you aunty,"

"And why is that?" Tejasswi asked with her 100 expressions. "You don't look like aunty, aap logo ki umar badhi hi nahi hai..." Kiaan pointed at her and the others. "We've maintained you see," Kiaan laughed.

Karan and Ruhi peeped behind to see them giggle. "Yeh tera dost meri biwi ke peeche kyu pada hai?" Ruhi pouted. "Well mai mom ko yaha bhej deti hu,"

And that was it for Karan, which one he had to be possessive for? Before he could choose, Tejasswi grinned at him sitting beside. "My little was missing me!" Karan smiled as she sat beside him. Any day his wife, he would be possessive more of. And he knew his daughter was smart, he used this to assure himself at least.

~~~

All the functions were done, only the vows were left, everyone was excited, these 4 days were too much fun. The new members had driven close to the family. Ishaan and Yashika sulked as their partners were loved by their parents more by now.

Aly and Arhaan used to talk about nationalism together, Vidhi and Umar enjoyed the company of Ananya too much.

It was the time of the bridal entry, Ishaan's best man was Ayaan while Arhaan it was Kiaan. They reached near Aly who would escort Yashika down the aisle, while Kiaan did it for Ananya, he and Arhaan were her brothers after all.

The priest turned towards Arhaan, "Do you Arhaan Khanna take Yashika Kundrra, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do," Arhaan said smiling at Yashika, they both were overwhelmed. "Do you Yashika Kundrra take Arhaan Khanna, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do," Yashika smiled looking right in his eyes. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pronounce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The priest announced and Vihaan already hooted. Arhaan went closer to her and Aly first glared at him and then smiled. He pecked her lips and she smiled at him.

It was Ishaan and Ananya's turn now, "Do you Ishaan Riaz take Ananya Desai, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do," Ishaan said and smiled at her, their eyes glistening.

"Do you Ananya Desai take Ishaan Riaz, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do." Ananya said blinking at him. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." This time Ayaan and Ruhi joined in hooting once too. Ishaan looked at Umar and Vidhi who laughed seeing him. "Jaldi karr Ishu!" Tejasswi shouted and Ishaan softly kissed Ananya's lips.

They all hooted and clicked the pictures, girls being dressed in white and men wearing the black suits. It was the time for the bouquet toss, Yashika threw it over and it directly landed into Samaira's arms. Ruhi and Vihaan hooted. Ananya did the same and this time it was Anya's turn. They all hooted happily.

Yashika and Ishaan hugged their partners and took the blessings from the parents. "Welcome to the family bacche," Karan blessed Ananya who smiled at him. "Take care of my Yashu," Karan blessed Arhaan and Yashika who hugged Karan instantly.

Ruhi looked at Kiaan laughing along with her brothers. This guy was a blast when he got comfortable, she giggled to herself. "Come on Ruhi, stop thinking so much!" She schooled her thoughts and went with everyone.

On reaching back, they all started living happily. Yashika and Arhaan happily working together, Ishaan would love to find legal cases to call his lawyer wife. Ruhi and Kiaan were working on their project together, Karan wasn't so much possessive since some time now.

It had been 2 weeks since they had returned. Ishaan and Arhaan planned different honeymoon locations, for their dear wives and they were enjoying there.

Kiaan and Ruhi entered the DZ chatting happily, everyone in the office were now aware of this special friend of their boss. Kiaan opened the gate of the cabin to find someone standing there. Ruhi looked at Kiaan and he didn't feel well at all. "Ru, please wait for me outside..."

"Oh hey Kiaan, how are you baby?" The woman said and Kiaan closed his eyes. "Kiaan, are you okay?" Ruhi asked, his face didn't show any emotions for her to guess what it was.

"Ohh you found someone Kiaan, didn't even bother to tell your mom?" The woman asked.

"Ru please," He requested softly and she nodded going out.

She was able to see the cabin, she could not hear what was going on but could see the woman smiling at Kiaan and he replied with a smile at the video call she took him in frame. Ruhi didn't know what to do now, she just wanted to see if Kiaan was fine. She went outside and asked on the the girls there. "Hey, do you know the name of Kiaan's mom?"

"Yogita D'Souza," Ruhi stammered parroting it in herself. "Yogita D'Souza,"

"Do you know her profession?"

"I have only heard of her being a doctor in New York." Ruhi groaned. She dialed Jasmin who picked it up in a go. "Ruhu, yes baccha?"

"Bua, I'm sending you a picture, please tell me if you know this woman." She clicked a blurr picture from outside and sent it to Jasmin. As soon as Jasmin saw the picture she called Ruhi.

"Get the heck out of there right now Ruhi, kaha hai tu?" Ruhi controlled her tears. "She's Kiaan's mother,"

**********************************

Word Count- 1210

And boom, here's the person who landed!!😁

How will Ruhi react to this news? Calmly or instinctively like her father?

What will Jasmin do now?😌

Will Yogita know about Tejasswi and Karan? Or Palak or Vishal?

Published- 13th January 2022

Kajal👻