◑50~Mehendi and Sangeet◐

𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖!

Kal chappy nahi aa paaya and maybe 2 days aur nahi aayega aaj ke baad wala😙 because I have a lot of work at home!

Wishing all the dearie readers a very happy diwali🦋🥰 And because it's diwali so me is busy, so comment down your excitement for the next chapter😙

They all were ready for the mehendi function. Tejasswi was getting ready while Umar, Aly, Mohsin, Prince and Shivin were looking if the preparations were done. Shivangi and Jasmin were helping Karan while getting ready while Aneri and Adaa were helping Tejasswi.

"Bhai, aapko Teju ke compatible dikhna hai!" Jasmin said spraying perfume on him. "Jas, koshish karr lete hai, chances kamm hai..." Shivangi giggled while Karan squinted his eyes at her as she made his hair.

"Kya karr rahi ho tum log!" Tejasswi asked irritated. "Teju, we're just helping na!"

"The stylist is doing her work, tum pairo me nail paint kyu laga rahi ho?" Tejasswi asked bewildered by her friends' actions. "Hum bhi toh kuch karna chahte hai tujhe ready karne me!" Tejasswi folded her hands in front of them as they stylist also chuckled at them.

The men were ready and they came out in the garden were the mehendi place was decorated. Cones around and snacks a bit away.

Karan came with Jasmin and everyone smiled at him.

Karan's Outfit

Karan was impatient to see Tejasswi now. He was excited for their first wedding ritual. As soon as she entered in her sea green lehenga, with hair in loose curls, his heartbeats stopped.

 As soon as she entered in her sea green lehenga, with hair in loose curls, his heartbeats stopped

Jasmin jerked him seeing him lost as everyone smiled seeing her. Aneri and Vidhi came with her and made her sit on the bride's chair. "Bhai kitni bhi koshish karlo, Teju is stealing the limelight..."