◑59~A New Member?◐

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕤!

This update is specially for Khwahishi I am sorry for not a double update, here's one🥺❤

Also there's something big in the next chapter, so stay tuned😉

Tejasswi sat in his cabin restlessly on the cozy couch. "Laddo, who is coming?"

"One of my friends from New York! Sunny, jab mai New York me thi na, toh I made a friend who was apparently a lawyer..." Karan smiled and caressed her hair. They heard a knock on the door and he answered in a yes to see Palak.

"Hey Tejasswi, congratulations I heard about the babies." Palak wished her and Tejasswi smiled. "Karan, there's someone for Tejasswi,"

"Please let them in!" Tejasswi said and a boy, dressed properly in a coat suit entered the cabin as he grinned at Tejasswi. "Nami!" Tejasswi shouted and hugged him. "Mera Teju!" He hugged her back before he could pull her closer and Karan could slit his throat, Tejasswi shouted, "Nami careful!" She broke the hug and Namish looked at her confused. "Pregnancy me hug bhi nahi karr sakte?" Tejasswi nodded and he smiled.

"Hi, Karan Kundrra-" Karan shook his hands with Namish while he grinned at him. "Namish Taneja,"

"So Teju, oops, Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra, right bro?" He looked at Karan who raised his brows confidently and nodded. "Yes- so Teja, New York toh dubara aayi nahi tu, toh mujhe hi aana pada!" Tejasswi giggled. "I know right, Umar bhi India aagya toh firr zroorat hi nahi padi, ek second, tu konsa meri shaadi me aaya han?" Namish chuckled as she hit him.

Karan was getting bored by each second they talked among themselves. On the other hand, he was getting jealous of this not-so-good best friend, according to him. He faked a smile and soon got a call to excuse himself.

He went out and talked on the call while Tejasswi and Namish chatted of their New York days happily. He came back and Tejasswi ran to him, "Sunny, let's go eat!" Karan kissed her on her face and nodded. She was about to go when he pulled her back. "Namish-" Namish nodded and he went outside while he looked at Palak who nodded to follow. "Kya Nami nami haan?"

"My little is jealous-" Karan made his face reach hers. He whispered against her lips, "I don't like sharing what's mine!" Tejasswi rolled her eyes at him while he gave her a peck as he held her while they went outside.

"Namish, by the way how are you in India?" Karan asked. "Well I just came to Mumbai for a conference at a college, and I knew Teja lives here so I called her."

"Bahot accha kiya, bina mile jaata toh I would have punched you!" Tejasswi shouted and Karan pulled her cheeks. His phone rang again, "Excuse me-" Karan left as Namish looked at Tejasswi. "He loves you so much right-" Tejasswi smiled. "Yes, way more than anyone could ever do." Tejasswi said with a grin and Namish nodded.

"Actually I needed a favor, can I see you somewhere?" Tejasswi smiled and nodded. "Sunny ko bolungi na-"

"No no, I need to share something personal, and you are a friend..." Namish said hesitantly. "Its okay, I can understand."

"I'm leaving for my work in Delhi. I'll let you know when I am back in Mumbai." Tejasswi nodded and Karan came back. "Okay guys, I'll take your leave!"

"Bye Nami!" Namish hugged her and then shook hands with Karan, "Nice meeting you Karan."

"Same here," Karan said with a smile and Namish left. Karan pulled Tejasswi's seat closer to himself, calmly. "Kon hai yeh?"

"Friend hai Sunny-" Karan sulked and Tejasswi kissed his chin. "Chalo let's get back to work." He rolled his eyes and they went back to work.

~~~

2 days later,

Tejasswi was working with the employees when she felt giddy. She held her head and Palak ran to her. One of the employees called Karan and he came there running.

"I am fine-"

"No no, ambulance!" Karan shouted and all looked at him while he looked around with an obvious face. "Karan, just a checkup is required, your gynecologist Tejasswi?"

"Aneri will land next week, abhi 2 din hi toh hue hai..." Karan replied. "No worries, I have a friend, yaha se zyada durr nahi hai, come Tejasswi..."

"No no we'll call Jasmin..." Tejasswi said while Palak looked at Karan. "Chal na laddoo, I am already tensed..." Tejasswi huffed and nodded.

Palak drove the car and took them to an hospital nearby. They went inside. "Karan, this is Yogita, my friend."

"Hello-" Yogita smiled at Tejasswi and Karan. "Come let's check you..."

Yogita took Tejasswi with herself while Karan and Palak waited outside. "Thank you Palak-"

"You're welcome Karan." Palak smiled. "Everything's fine, abhi thoda dizziness bhi rahegi, Mr. Kundrra make sure she's surrounded by people. And blood samples le liye hai maine, complications vaghera toh nahi hai I'll make sure to tell you." Karan nodded. "Ma'am, I have my own gynecologist landing next week, toh please meet her also, she'll know the conditions..." Yogita nodded.

"Thank you Yogita, reports iss week ke pehle," Palak said after Tejasswi and Karan had left outside.

***********************************

Word Count- 890

I have something really interesting ahead😜😙 The next is going to be damn fun💃🏻

LOT'S OF GAFFA LOADING...😌

What help is Namish talking about?

Will there be any complications?

How is the flow going to be?

Comment down your guesses for the story!

Published- 9th November 2022

Kajal👻