◑61~Youngest Businesswoman of the Year◐

"ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣 𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕢 𝕜𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕢𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚. 𝕎𝕠𝕙 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕢𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕒, 𝕡𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕒 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕓 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕜𝕚 𝕧𝕠 𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕢 𝕙𝕚 𝕟𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕒."

So as we start with a new segment, guess the movie or the actor of the above dialogues, everyday let's see who guesses😉💃🏻

I just read all your comments and I assure you of a real nice read, I know you guys don't like separation tracks, but this is something real new✨

Trust me and enjoy the book❤

It was a fine morning in the capital of India, Delhi. A beautifully designed building, with the name VR Technologies. One of the leading IT industries, the place was magnificent. Wonderful interiors, perfect work on technical devices.

The staff was working and the office of the CEO was on the 6th floor of the building. The company had 2 large cabins and a conference room on the 6th floor of the building. The CEO and the CTO were the holders of those cabins.

The new staff members had joined today and they had a briefing before they start working. So the interns were waiting for the manager to join them.

"Maine suna hai that the CTO is hot as fuck!" A young female intern whispered to another. "The CEO is not bad though," The boy behind them said.

They heard the door open as the CEO entered in a proper businesswoman look. Blue pants, white shirt and a blue overcoat in hand, with the most stylish walk the interns would have imagined. The boys already gaped at her while she came towards them.

"Morning everyone,"

"Morning ma'am." The interns chorused. "Rule number 1- we use names for each other, nobody will use ma'am and sir, clear?"

"Yes ma'am..." They didn't know her name so replied the same. "Ruhi, you guys can call me Ruhi." Ruhi said and they all nodded. "I am the CEO of this company and I'm here to be your friend, not your boss. You guys can come to me or the CTO for any kind of problem you have within this company."

The gate opened again and a man dressed in a black shirt, 2 buttons on the top opened which gave a brief view of his chest, the girls couldn't help but gape at those eyes, sharp jawline and the body. Ruhi rolled her eyes as he came inside and stood beside her.

"This is the CTO of this company-" Before Ruhi could complete, the boy cut her off. "Vihaan, you guys can call me Vihaan."

Ruhi rolled her eyes at him and smiled at the others. "You guys can go and work at your cubicles, the higher officials will help you know the work." The interns left the cabin and Vihaan pulled Ruhi's hair as he sat on the table. "Tu button kyu nahi band karta?"

"Ladkiyo ko acchi lagti hai view..."

"Such a flirt you are V!" Vihaan laughed and pulled her cheeks leaving the cabin.

~~~

"Mumma! What the heck!" A boy shouted as he came out of his room. "Kya hua?"

"Aapne firse breakfast me idli bana di?" The boy whined and his mother came out of her room smiling. "Mr. Riaz, will you oblige me ki mai roz roz kya banau? Ek toh bahu laake nahi dera, upar se alag nakhre hai breakfast ke!"

"Very funny," The lady smiled and went back to her room for getting ready. "Morning everyone," A girl said as she came and sat on the breakfast table. "Yashu, baby breakfast serve kar dena mamu ka bhi,"