◑8~In Pain◐

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

Second Update for the day, kal wali update shaam ke baad aayegi, so here's second for the day. Guys acche comment karo toh shaayd ek aur aaj raat ko dedu😗😗

Tejasswi was entering inside when she was pulled into the corridors. She saw the guy and he pulled her closer.

"She's taking a lot of time?" Karan thought and excused himself. He walked near the washroom and found her struggling to come out of the hold of a well built guy. She had closed her eyes and was pushing him away but he was too engrossed in smelling her hair. Karan felt a sudden rage inside him. He pulled the collar of the guy and pushed him away.

"Excuse me brother, she's my girlfriend." The guy said going near Tejasswi. "Stay away from her." Tejasswi hid herself behind Karan's big body. He felt her shiver when she had held his hand from behind. "Bro but she's my girlfriend and my soon wife!"

"I am not your wife!" She whispered softly. Karan couldn't bear it anymore and punched the guy right on the face. He tried to fight back but because he was drunk he couldn't. Karan was beating him mercilessly, "Karan..." He heard her voice and ran towards her as she fainted. He caught her in his arms before she could land on the floor. This was the first time she said his name, what had happened to her suddenly?

He ran outside and looked at the client who nodded understanding. He reached his car and drove towards his house. He took her inside and waited for the doctor he had called for.

The doctor reached there in 10 and examined her. "Karan, she is stressed. She fainted due to some panic attack." Karan looked at her pale body tensed. He was concerned for a girl for the first time.

Karan placed the strand of hair behind her ear and kept staring at her. "Uhm..." She opened her eyes slowly and Karan got her a glass of water. She sat on the bed, "I am sorry Mr. Kundrra."

"What are you sorry for?"

"I mean I would have done something..." She said sheepishly pouting and Karan chuckled. "You didn't okay. Did you know the guy there?"

She slowly nodded. "He's one of the employees at Times. He had proposed me 3 times but I eventually said NO to each." Karan nodded and knew there was something off. She wasn't a quiet person, that day she killed it with Bhatia. What happened to her today?

"What happened Ms. Prakash, why did you not fight today?" Tejasswi didn't look up and was looking on her lap. "I am sorry Mr. Kundrra, actually I..."

"It's okay, and Ms. Prakash..."

"Mr. Kundrra, Tejasswi." She said with a small smile. Karan smiled back. "Tejasswi, if you need anything, I am right in the next room."

She nodded and he left. She smiled seeing one of the rudest guy so soft and gentle to her. She laid on the bed but sleep was far far away. It was a new place and she was sure of a bad dream.

"Bhai..." Omi looked at Karan. "Ise chordh do... yeh acchi ladki hai."

"Han, kuch zyada hi acchi hai. Isliye toh iske liye vaise khayaal bhi nahi aate."

"Aap jaante toh ho na ki aap kya karr rahe ho!" Karan nodded and Omi left to his room.

~~~

It had been 3 months that Tejasswi had started working there. They were cordial and Tejasswi was growing feelings for Karan.

She wanted to know why this guy was rude to everyone on the Earth, what made him so bitter and non-interactive. What made him trust no one?

She was herself so involved in something this time. The calls and texts were irritating her now.

"Hello." She said formally. "Please ek chance?"

"I am sorry do you need anything?" Tejasswi wiped a lone tear. "Teju, please?" 

Karan came inside her cabin and she immediately kept her phone. He came near her and wiped her cheek. He didn't realize he was very closer to her. They kept looking in each other's eyes and she could read his unspoken words for her.

They had closed their eyes and their lips were about to touch when her phone rang. "WHAT?" She shouted taking the call. "Can I get a half day Mr. Kundrra?"

"But what happened?" Tejasswi looked at him hopefully. "But what happened?"

"Its really urgent, I promise I'll work more tomorrow, if you want." Karan could feel the desperation in her voice. "I'll take you." He nodded and they sat in his car while she gave him an address for follow.

****************************

Word Count- 800

What's in that address? Where is she taking Karan?

Is Karan actually falling in love with her, although he is a player?

Will she be able to control her feelings for him?

Published- 28th August 2022

Kajal👻