◑35~Blast from the Past◐

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I MEAN JUST 35 CHAPTERS AND THIS BOOK JUST CROSSED 50K+ READS, I MEAN-

I AM OVERWHELMED, THANKS FOR READING THIS AND KEEP GIVING THIS STORY THE LOVE❤

Here's the chapter💃🏻

Jasmin didn't know if it was true. Was it the same Teja? Was it her? If she was, Jasmin was determined to talk to her.

She went inside and reached the ward. "Ma'am, your surgery was taken by Umar sir." Jasmin nodded at the warden. She saw Tejasswi sitting, and stopped the nurse. "Inhe?"

"Ma'am inke haatho pe nochne ke ghav hai, maine pucha lekin inhone bataya nahi..." Jasmin looked at her. "Anxiety," She couldn't think of anything else and reached near her with the medicinal box.

Tejasswi saw her and looked down, not meeting her eyes. Jasmin went near her and held her hands, "How did this happen?" Jasmin asked softly, she didn't have words and didn't know how to start this conversation.

Tejasswi pulled her hand back in a reflex. "Teja..."

"Call me Tejasswi, it is Tejasswi. Jab tab Tejasswi tha, toh aaj bhi Tejasswi hi hona chahiye." Tejasswi tried not raising her voice. "Teju..."

"Stay away." Tejasswi sounded cold. Jasmin looked at her in vain. "Please listen to me..."

"Did you? Did you Jasmin? Did you listen to me?" Jasmin kept mum. She deserved this, whatever she has made out of the woman in front of her, she deserved this.

"Teja..." Umar came inside. "Dr. Jasmin, it was just a minor issue, there wasn't an surgery I hope you're informed of that." Jasmin shook her head. "It's okay, and you can leave for the day. You'll be called if required."

"Umar bhai..." Jasmin went near him when he showed his hands to stop. "Teja, come to my cabin, you need dressing." Umar said sternly and Tejasswi left. "Dr. Jasmin, I'll take care of my sister. You don't need to worry this much."

"I am sorry..." Jasmin said with tears leaving her eyes. "It is too late now-" Umar said rudely and left.

Jasmin sat on the bed and wept. She wanted to mend it, it was her luck that Tejasswi was in Mumbai. She got realizations, too late. Umar was right, it was too late.

Tejasswi sat inside Umar's cabin, crying. Umar came inside and hugged her. "Baccha, aise nahi... aap toh strong ho gaye ho na?" Umar caressed her head softly. She hugged him tightly and kept weeping.

"Umar... It was not my mistake, I didn't do it intentionally." Tejasswi cried between her sobs. "I know Teju, teri koi galti nahi thi. Teri koi galti nahi thi baccha, stop blaming yourself." Tejasswi finally calmed down after a bit.

"Baccha, listen to me. Jasmin se mai baat kar lunga, she'll never bring that topic again." Tejasswi nodded and Umar did her dressing.

"Teju, promise me, you won't do this again. Baccha try taking it out on some thing, please?" Tejasswi nodded softly.

Jasmin reached home and saw Aly sitting on the couch having a call. "Aly!" She ran and landed into his arms while he balanced himself pulling her closer. "Kya hua baby?"

"I regret Aly, you were right, I regret." Jasmin cried. "Ab kya ho sakta hai Jas. We can't change anything now."

"We can Aly, we definitely can. Please, mujhe Teju ka address nikalwa ke de. Please find out where is she living." She cried hysterically. "Accha accha baby, stop crying. I'll try okay."

"Bhai aur Yashu kaha hai?" Aly told them that Karan had taken Yashika to the park. She sat beside him, still on his lap. "Jisne mere liye itna kuch kiya uska kya haal karr diya maine Aly."

"Just think Jas, tune abhi sirf anxiety dekhi hai uski. Just think how she was feeling." Jasmin nodded. "I know, sab meri galti hai."

"Achha ab bata kya karne ki soch rahi hai tu?" Jasmin nodded and told him his plan. "Jas, this plan is perilous, kuch bhi ho sakta hai."

"Pyaar hai Aly, dekh lena sab theek hi hoga." Aly nodded and she waited for Karan to return.

●●●●●●●●

"Kyu kiya tumne aisa?"

"Maine... maine kuch nahi kiya Jas. I swear it was an accident. Arey mujhe toh pata bhi nahi tha..."

"Tumhari galti ki vajah se Tejasswi, tumhari galti ki vajah se mai apne bhai... Tumhari vajah se mere bhai aaj aisi haalat me hai..."

"Sunny theek ho jayega Jas-"

"Don't dare to call him Sunny, vo sirf meri mumma unhe bulati thi! You don't deserve to call him that!" Jasmin shouted. Tejasswi pressed her head, it was spinning. Tejasswi felt giddy and she fell down.

"I don't want to see your face again, and I can obviously see bhai doesn't too." Jasmin remarked Tejasswi who hadn't spoken a word.

They got to know Karan was awake so both of them ran towards his ward. Tejasswi reached inside first. "Where is my sister?" Karan asked confused and Tejasswi went numb. This could not happen, it was the time she needed his Sunny at most.

"Dekhiye Ms. Prakash, Mr. Kundrra has gone through a partial memory loss. And according to the questions asked, he just remembers everything which happened 3 years ago." Tejasswi closed her eyes. Karan and her had met 2 years ago. The person who was his life, didn't even recognize she existed.

●●●●●●●●

Tejasswi opened her eyes hearing Ishaan's shout and smiled to herself. "Jaan, dekho aapse milne Yashi aayi hai..." Tejasswi got up and Ishaan pulled her outside. As soon as she saw who Yashika had arrived with, her heartbeats stopped.

***********************************

Word Count- 970

And here we have this chapter😙 I am opening up the events😉

Karan has been through a partial memory loss, guesses were correct😙

The whole flashback shall also be there, so you guys need not worry about events timings and confusions🥰

Keep showering your love and comment down. Jitne zyada comments utni jaldi chappy😙

Published- 3rd October 2022

Kajal👻