◑10~Love or War?◐

𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝔼!

And you guys decreased the comments again, I am not giving the chapter otherwise, sirf ittu sa motivation maang rahi hoon mai, comment down your reviews, what's so difficult in that, pleaseeee😗🥺

Next chapter ke liye many many comments-😗

"WHO THE FUCK CALLED YOU HERE?" She shouted and the man came near her. "Beta, please listen to me."

"Mujhe aapki koi baat nahi sun-ni hai. If you're here to start with money drama toh please talk to my assistant."

"Mai yaha apni..."

"DON'T SAY THAT WORD." Tejasswi roared and looked away controlling her tears. "Agar hoti, toh bachpan se jo karte aaye hai vo nahi karte."

"Mujhe meri galti ka ehsaas hai..." Tejasswi shook her head in despair, "Aur kab? Jab aapki biwi chali gayi?"

"Aise mat bol Teju-" He requested. "Huh whatever."

"Dekhiye, mujhe bahot neend aa rahi hai, aap please yaha se chale jayiye." The man wasn't convinced but seeing Tejasswi going inside, he left.

Tejasswi went inside and ran to the shower. She switched the shower on and sat under it so that she couldn't feel her tears flowing. Her dark memories flashed in front of her and then she saw her mother and finally smiled strongly getting up and switching off the water.

"Mumma!"

"Teju, you're strong mera baccha! Bachpan se mera baby hi jeeta hai, aur jeet-ta rahega!"

Tejasswi nodded hopefully and got changed. She looked at the same gate Karan was suspicious about and just gave a sad smile.

Karan reached his house and went inside. He saw a girl sitting on the couch and he hugged her tightly. "Jasmin!"

"Bhaiya!" She hugged her brother tightly. She wanted to surprise him and he didn't know she was coming back.

They settled down after some time to talk when she started.

"Kya karr rahe ho aap yeh?" She said looking startled. "What did I do?"

"Aaj tak aap itni ladkiyo ke saath soye, maine kabhi kuch nahi kaha bhai." She looked at him in tears. "Lekin ab jo aap karr rahe ho uss bichari Tejasswi ke saath vo sahi nahi hai."

Karan looked at Jasmin confused. "Aap apni harkato ki patti ko aankhon se hataoge tab toh aapko dikhega na ki vo ladki aapse pyaar karne lagi hai." Jasmin cried. "Jasmin, yeh zaroori hai... yeh karna behadd zaroori hai."

"Aap usse pyaar karte ho bhaiya?" She looked at Karan hopefully. He smirked, "Mai sirf pyaar se khelta hoon, pyaar hona- mujhe?" He said shrugging. Jasmin sighed, "Toh kyu uski feelings bhada rahe ho aap? Mai aaj aayi aur agar maine Omi se saari baat nahi suni hoti toh kaise pata chalta mujhe. Aap Teju ke saath aisa nahi karenge."

Karan looked away with a smile, "Mera yeh karne ki vajah tu acchi tarah se jaanti hai."

"Apni zroorato ki aad me use saza mat do bhaiya." She prayed. "It is terrible."

"Everything's fair in love and war." Karan smirked and sat inside his car leaving.

~~~

He smashed his lips on another girl as they were making out in her house. They kept kissing till they reached the bed and he laid above her cupping her breasts while not leaving her lips. He roamed his tongue around the whole mouth and left her suddenly.

"What happened?" The girl asked. "I remembered some urgent work."

Karan left the place then and there leaving her confused. He smashed the steering wheel as soon as he reached back home. He held his hair in frustration and went to his room. He pulled out a bottle and smoked a little.

"You are not falling for Tejasswi, focus on what are you going closer to her! Focus! It is not a good way but everything's fair in war!!! There's no LOVE!"

Karan kept murmuring the same lines on repeat to convince himself and the world, and didn't know when sleep took over him.

********************************

Word Count- 680

What is Karan seeking? Is he just going closer to her for everything but love?

How will she deal with these feelings after knowing Karan's side?

Who is the man that arrived? Why is Tejasswi so angry at him? Where's his wife gone?

What 'zroorat' did Jasmin talk to Karan about?

Published- 31st August 2022

Kajal👻