◑91~Blood For Ruhi◐

"ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕣 𝕜𝕪𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕤𝕦𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕒,
𝔻𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕕𝕖 𝕜𝕪𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕕𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒!"

Sorry couldn't update yesterday, had school practical🤧

And a dhamakedaar update, this is gonna be fun in the next😉

Merry Christmas lovieess🥳❤ 1 week to go for my birthday🥳 Tum log wish karna okayyy😛

"Bhaiya mai iss dusre wale ko follow karti hoon, manager ko bolna hospital me dhyaan rakhhe uss ladke parr." Vishal nodded and Palak followed Vihaan. As soon as Vihaan sat inside the car, from the rear mirror he saw Palak.

"Palak, vo dekho." Aly saw her and they both nodded at each other. They both came out of the car and shouted deliberately, "Hume jo proof mila hai Palak ke khilaaf use safely station me rakhke jaana chahiye, saara staff naa bhi ho toh bhi vaha sab safe rahega!" Palak would obviously not get that trap. As soon as Aly and Vihaan came out again and went near their car, she tip-toed near the gate and was peeping inside when she felt a hand. Anya stood behind her. "What are you doing madam?"

"Ah I wanted to go inside," Palak said with a nervous smile when she saw Vihaan and Aly. "Hum bhej dete hai aao." They took Palak inside and Aly passed her to a female constable, "Isko andar rakhho, mere orders parr, koi bhi aaye, KOI BHI, don't let her out without my orders." The officers nodded and Palak glared at Vihaan. "Tumhe bhaiya chordhenge nahi,"

"We'll see," Vihaan said with a tight smile and they went and filed a case. Also they called Jasmin seeing her call history and the remembering Vishal's staff of the hospital.

"Maa, maa ko toh bata hi nahi paaye na hum..."

"But Teja, sunkar, face off..." Aly said the possibilities and Vihaan nodded. "Kya kare?"

"Mujhe zyada toh pata nahi, but I have an idea." Anya told them a plan. They drove to the hospital and went inside, Vihaan hiding behind the door. "Umar kya keh raha hai?" Aly asked while Anya was on the call with Vihaan who could hear them.

"Blood loss case hai, she needs blood." Vihaan shook his head and punched the seat. "Mera, mom ka blood group same hai, Ayaan ka bhi mere jaisa hi hoga I guess. Bache dad, unka ho sakta hai." He quickly texted Ayaan.

Ayu👻
(Ayaan/
Vihaan)

Ayu, tera blood group kya hai?

O+

I knew it, aur dad ka?

B+

Meri baat dhyaan se sun, Ruhi ka blood group dad se match hota hai aur mom, mera aur tera blood group same hai. Dad se puch aur dekh, family me kisi aur ka hai!?

Okay, I'll take care, tu kaha hai?

Bahaar hi hu, tu jaldi karr.

*Seen*

Ayaan went to Jasmin and whispered the information to her. "Papa, aayiye please." Ayaan took Karan to a side. "Aap donate karr doge?" Karan looked at him confused but nodded. "Mamu, papa karenge donate." He told him.

"Blood test karwana padega, match hoga tab hi karr payenge na donate."

"Mamu iss sab ke liye Ruhi ke paas time nahi hai, aap karwaiye na, mai keh raha hoon match ho jayega toh ho jayega!" Jasmin smacked her forehead. "Vihaan, I need you here! I need either of you guys Ru!" She shook her head to the clumsy nephew of hers.

"Ayu, tests ho jaane de," Jasmin said stressing and Ayaan nodded. Karan was suspicious here but they didn't have time. Umar took Karan inside and took the blood for testing.

He gave the blood samples to the nurse when Karan called her. The nurse left after helping Karan for the reports.

Tejasswi was sitting and cribbing at home. Aneri and Kunaal tried to pacify her. "Nahi kuch toh hua hai Neri, I can feel it."

"Tu Mumbai me hai kahi..." Tejasswi shook her head. "Ruhi ya Vihaan, mujhe bahot tension ho rahi hai, dono phone nahi utha rahe..." Aneri calmed her down though she herself didn't know anything. Tejasswi dialed Kiaan. "Hello, Kiaan..."

"Ji aunty?" Kiaan answered. "Ruhu hai kya vaha?"

"Ruhi, nahi, filhaal toh yaha nahi hai. Thodi der pehle meeting thi firr vaha se Vihaan ke saath nikli." He lied because she told him to. "Okay beta, thank you." Kiaan cut the call and sat down. "Kaha gaye yeh dono," He said after dialing their phones.

"Ayaan, ayaan ko phone karta hoon." He dialed Ayaan who picked it up without seeing the number. "Ayaan, I am Kiaan speaking."

"Haan bolo?" Ayaan asked. "Ruhi theek toh hai? I mean Vihaan aur Ruhi,"

"Tumne maa se toh kuch nahi kaha na?" Kiaan told him the call conversation. "Mai abhi V ko bata dunga, Ruhi had a small accident. Vo theek hai."

Kiaan sighed hearing him and told him to take care. "V, maa ko batana hi hoga."

"I agree Ayaan, tum batado..." Anya said and Ayaan looked at her. "I mean Vihaan, oh god." Ayaan and Vihaan smiled at each other. "Why are you this crazy?"

"At least I got you both smile." Anya said sweetly and Ayaan smiled at her. "Plan shuru kre firr?"

"Dad ko blood toh dene do," Vihaan nodded.

Umar checked the reports and went to Karan. "Are you willing to donate?" Karan nodded and Umar took his blood and went to the ICU. He sat there hoping for Ruhi to get fine. The nurse came to him for the check up and discharge him.

"Hello, VIHAAN! VIHAAN KYA CHAL RAHA HAI, TUM DONO MERA PHONE NAHI UTHA RAHE HO, KYA HO KYA RAHA HAI?" Tejasswi shouted on the call. Ayaan gave Vihaan a cunning boy look as Vihaan asked him to call Tejasswi even after they changed their positions back.

"Maa, calm down, vo actually Ruhi drive karri thi, aur..." Tejasswi's breath paused hearing Ayaan. "Ruhi, Ruhi theek toh hai na?" Tejasswi's eyes left tears already. "Maa calm down, abhi vo observation me hai, blood bhi donate karr diya kisine..."

"Thank god, bless them and their family." Tejasswi said on the call. "Aap please dhyaan rakhiye..."

"Address bhej, mai vaha aa rahi hu... Hospital konsa hai?" Tejasswi asked. "Ananya di, konsa hospital hai?"

"Its of the Riaz and Kundrra group of hospitals." Ananya said deliberately stressing the surnames. Aneri who asked Tejasswi to put the call on speaker looked at her. Tejasswi closed her eyes. "Yeh ek na ek din toh hona hi tha, but Ruhi needs me more right now." Tejasswi thought. "I'm coming there Vihaan, I'll just see you." Vihaan looked at everyone around.

Tejasswi cut the call while the siblings had a frightening expression. "I thought naam sunke toh nahi aayengi," Anya said and rubber her head. "AB HOGA SIYAPPA!"

Karan held the report in his hands, the nurse gave him. He opened it to get the biggest shock of his life, the report fell down his hands and Jasmin entered inside to face him. She picked the report and her throat dried as it read, "DNA REPORT!" Jasmin looked at him and he had already gotten up.

********************************

Word Count- 1170

Accident, DNA Reports, Palak arrested, Tejasswi arriving, too much dhamake, yes!

What will Vishal do now? Will he know about Palak's arrest?

How will Tejasswi react?

What will be Karan's reaction to this news?

Published- 25th December 2022

Kajal👻