◑57~Pregnancy◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖!

Here you go with a cute chapter, but I need good comments on this okaayyy😙🦋

Months passed like a bliss. Karan was turning into an protective husband and father. Tejasswi's mood swings were increasing as the months were approaching. The whole family took care of her like a delicate feather and she was just relaxing the whole day.

Even if she required a glass of water, the children used to set in. Ishaan and Yashika were so excited for the whole thing. Aneri had come to Mumbai and even after a lot of requests that went in vain, Karan had settled her in the Kundrra mansion.

Tejasswi didn't quit her job. She had decided to take some rest after the starts with her 8th month, which was yet 2 months away. Aneri used to go to Umar's hospital in the day time when Tejasswi was in the office.

Tejasswi and Karan were in his cabin. "Sunny, mujhe pastry chahiye-"

"Laddo,"

"Chahiye!" Tejasswi said sternly. Karan understood that her mood swings are going to be difficult now. "Accha laddoo okay!"

Tejasswi smiled happily and he called for a pastry. She kissed him on his cheeks as soon as he ordered. "Aaj shaam ko ghar jaayenge tab donuts khaayenge!"

"Junk food..."

"Baby ko chahiye..." Tejasswi pointed and caressed the belly while he rolled his eyes. "Babies ko chahiye!" Tejasswi giggled and nodded.

"Excuse me," They looked at the door and as it was opened, they could see Palak. "Hey, Palak!"

"I wanted to call you, but lene hi aagyi... Karan you have a meeting while the interns wanted to see Tejasswi." They both nodded and left for their work.

"So Tejasswi, how is it going?" Palak asked when the girls were in the lift. "Everything's good, a bit stressful also!"

"Karan has become really protective, isn't it?" Tejasswi nodded as they chuckled. "He is possessive, protective and now that he's heard about the 'babies' oh my god!" Tejasswi whined and Palak laughed. The lift opened and they went outside to the cabin.

Karan and Tejasswi finished their work for the day and Tejasswi in the car while he drove back to their home, he knew she must have forgotten about the donuts.

"Sunny!" She shrieked as soon as he stopped the car in front of the house. "What happened?"

"Donuts!" Tejasswi pouted as they came out. "I forgot, sorry!" Karan said innocently. Tejasswi rolled her eyes and went inside. "Teju, come, fresh ho jaa firr dinner karenge!"

"Vidhu, isne mujhe donuts nahi khilaye!" Tejasswi sounded like a small baby. "Awle mera baccha! I'll make donuts, Jas aaj surgery me busy hai." Vidhi caressed her head and Tejasswi pouted and hugged her from the neck, because the bump was bigger now.

"Wow ya, ghar ka healthy bhi ho jayega, how does she even do it?" Karan sat beside Aly who chuckled. "Pregnancy bhai, dono moms hai na, they know the cravings!" Karan nodded and Ishaan and Yashika came outside their room and hugged the baby bump.

"Hello babies! Join my team!" Ishaan parroted like everyday. "No, babies will join me, haina babies?" Yashika asked as if there was an answer coming.

"Baccha party, side please!" Vidhi came outside and kept the donuts and syrups on the table. "Wow, donuts!" The children jumped and Aneri came outside her room. "Junk food Teja!?" She asked like a strict doctor while Vidhi stood up. "Maine banaye hai-" Vidhi rolled her eyes while Aneri grinned. "Laao firr ek-do mujhe bhi dedo!" She sat beside Tejasswi who was relishing the donuts.

"Laddoo, happy?" Karan asked as he sat on the other side. "Only because of Vidhi, Mr. Kundrra!"

Vidhi hugged her from the side while Karan just gave her a toothy smile. "Karan, make sure of her leg massage, mai kardu?"

"No no I'll do it, don't worry Neri!" Aneri whined as he always teased her with this. "A N E R I!"

"Neri!" Karan teased and everyone chuckled. "Chalo let's sleep, and Aly, dono ka khaana rakhha hai in the kitchen, Jas ko bolna vo Umar ko bhi khilaye!" Aly nodded and picked Yashika enjoying and running to the room.

Ishaan kissed the belly and whispered, "Come soon," and ran inside his room and Vidhi went behind them. "I'll also sleep, good night!" Aneri yawned and went inside. "Chale laddoo?"

"Chakk lo mainu!" Karan picked her up, she had turned heavy but he could manage. He safely reached their room and dropped her on the bed carefully. "Laddoo, mai soch raha tha, what is going to come...?"

"Come mtlb?"

"Meri chota laddoo ke alawa?" Tejasswi squinted her eyes at Karan. "Okay, kuch bhi aa sakta hai..." He had always been ranting on how he wants a younger version of Tejasswi. He wanted a baby girl, always.

"Sunny, I am sorry... you are always so excited and I am always spoiling..." Karan shushed her with a peck on her lips. "My laddoo needs to keep happy, gussa karna hai toh mujhpe karr okay? Don't ever thing you're spoiling anything! Baby sorry babies aa jayenge na toh firr mai pura badla lunga!" Tejasswi chuckled and kissed his chin. "I love you Sunny, I can't wait for this family!"

"Love you too mera baccha!" Karan continued, "But still, its the right time you know one thing..." Tejasswi looked at him.

*************************************

Word Count- 900

What one thing?

Pregnancy mood swings, what's coming up?

A smooth pregnancy? Too out of your writer's league anyway😉

Published- 7th November 2022

Kajal👻