◑90~Accident◐

"𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕚 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕣 𝕜𝕚 𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕒𝕝, 𝕛𝕠 𝕕𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕝,
𝕂𝕠𝕚 𝕞𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕜𝕠 𝕪𝕦𝕟 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕛𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕠 𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕣!"

Here's the next, will this deteriorate the condition more?😙 Keep readingg

Karan and Aly asked for the update when another man arrived. "Sir, aisi ek car ka accident hua hai abhi, 2 km away. Please jaldi chaliye, the damage states it was deliberate." Aly and Karan ran outside. Karan just prayed that it wasn't the car he saw.

They reached the place and saw the ambulance arriving. As soon as the patient was taken out, they both stood numb. "RUHI-" They both ran towards her. Karan picked her up and laid her on the stretcher.

Vishal, who was horrified, ran away leaving his car not even checking who was inside the other a lot earlier.

They reached the hospital and ran inside. Jasmin came out, she was MD along with Umar. She usually didn't join the hospital nowadays since she knew Umar and Yashika would manage. She saw the stretcher taken inside and ran towards Karan and Aly. "Kya hua bhai? Aap logo pe yeh khoon?"

"Ru... Ruhi, Ruhi ka accident hua hai..." Floor beneath Jasmin slipped. She ran to the stretcher and saw Ruhi's head and arms covered with blood. She ran to find her coat when she saw Umar ready for the surgery. "I'll do it, tu nahi karr payegi,"

"Bhai, vo..." Umar pressed her shoulders and went inside. She ran outside and dialed Vihaan and Ayaan. "Haan bua?"

"Ruhi... Ruhu..." Jasmin cried and this alerted the boys. "Bua kya hua, stop scaring." Jasmin told them. "Hum abhi aa rahe hai."

"Nahi, bahot mushkil se sab kuch normal hone wala hai, calm down. Ek ek karke pakka aa jaana, usko hosh bhi nahi aaya hai, please." They both reluctantly agreed. Vihaan reached the hospital first.

He was standing outside with tears in his eyes. "Yeh ladki zyada heroine banti hai, lekin agar yeh uss Palak ya Vishal ka kaam hai, toh vo dono gaye." Vihaan's eyes were red with anger. He quickly reached inside and called Aly. "Kya hua Ayu?"

"Mere saath chaliye, raaste me short me batata hoon." He looked at Jasmin who nodded. It was the time, they should start telling some more people the reality.

Aly and Vihaan reached the hospital and as soon as they got down the car, Aly hugged Vihaan. "Tum aur Ruhi, bhabhi ke saath... We're so sorry baccho..."

"Nahi nahi jiju aap kya karr rahe ho, please." Aly hugged her again and he touched his feet. "Mujhe footage check karni hai accident location ke aas paas ki." Aly and Vihaan checked the recording to find the reality.

Vihaan punched the table in anger. "Yeh Ru pitegi, kya zroorat thi beech me aane ki!" Vihaan shouted disappointed. "Vo chahti hai Palak aur Vishal ko expose karna,"

Vihaan got a call. "Kaha ho tum?" He heard Anya's voice. "Anya abhi mai busy hu,"

"Kiske saath Ayaan? Apni dusri girlfriend ke saath?" Anya said and Vihaan rolled his eyes. "Anya tumhe confusion hua hai,"

"Mujhe tumse milna hai, kaha ho tum?"

"Police station me hu, aajao." Vihaan said sarcastically. Anya quickly drove to the station, his status shared on social media as his location.

Anya came inside and slapped Vihaan. She threw the pictures on his face, the same prints which Palak took out. "Yeh rahi tumhari sacchai."

"Anya, look..." Anya stopped him. "Koi explanation nahi chahiye mujhe, just shut up. Aur mujhe life me apna chehra mat dikhana tum samjhe!"

"NAHI DIKHAUNGA, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE NOW? MY SISTER IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE AND I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE JOKE OF YOURS. FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW!" Anya didn't understand the meaning of his sentence.

"What do you mean? Ruhi theek toh hai?"

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP YOUR FAKE CONCERN NOW? MERI BEHEN JAISI BHI HAI, TUMHARI BAKWAAS SE BAHOT ACCHI HAI, AUR TRUST KARNA NAHI AATA TOH MUH BAND RAKHHO! TUMHE SAARI BAAT MAI SHAAM KO SMJHANE WALA THA NA?" Anya flinched at his shout and Aly stopped him. "Vihaan, paani... please calm down. Ruhi theek ho jayegi." Aly had heard the conversation and he knew Vihaan was about to tell Anya about everything.

He told Anya a rough sketch of how they were triplets and Ayaan and Vihaan were identical twins. The one she saw with Samaira was Ayaan and Vihaan was at the office that time. She nodded at Aly and thanked him for telling her the reality. "Vihaan,"

"For god's sake Anya, my sister needs me more than your decisions, your assumptions and your misunderstanding. PLEASE LEAVE US THE HECK ALONE." Vihaan said breaking down. He ran outside. He fell down on his knees and Anya rushed to him. She hugged him tightly.

"She'll be fine, bahot strong hai tumhari behen." She whispered consoling phrases in his ears to calm him down. Aly took the footage and came outside. "Vihaan, let's go."

They went outside and Palak saw the same girl whom the parcel they delivered. She dialed Vishal. "Bhaiya, yeh ladki toh yahi hai, dono jaise jaa rahe hai, I don't think itna saa bhi gussa hai."

"Ayaan vaha hai? Toh firr Kundrra's ke hospital me kon hai? Mujhe abhi mere manager ne bataya ki Kundrra family ki family friend ka accident ho gaya hai toh Ayaan aur saari family vaha hai."

"Bhaiya Ayaan yaha hai, mujhe dikh raha hai!" Vishal video called her and his manager. They both showed their camera's and they could see identical figures there. "I was right, yeh toh twinies hai!"

"Toh firr Tejasswi aur uski beti kaha hai?" Palak shrugged. "Mumbai me toh nahi hai, hote toh Kundrra family ke kisi member ke aas paas toh dikh hi jaate, yeh ek beta yaha apni family complete karne aaya hai lagta hai," Palak said and Vishal nodded.

*****************************

Word Count- 1000

CLIFFHANGERS? Check😙

Get ready for some action🥂

FACE OFF, MAYBE😉

Guess the next move of the siblings! What will Vihaan and Ayaan do now?

Will Ruhi be alright?

Will this accident cost something really important?

Published- 23rd December 2022

Kajal👻