◑25~Tejasswi Meets Shamita◐

𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦🦋

Tejasswi and Karan reached the ice-cream parlor and went inside. She stood there looking at the menu while he just kept looking at her for straight 10 minutes as she didn't even choose one.

"This craziness is going to happen all your life!" He chuckled to himself and called her out. "Sunnnyyy waiittt!!" She shouted childishly and a couple near them smiled while he just smiled. "Ummm okay I'll have Bavarian chocolate, chocolate fudge, cookies and cream, double trouble..." She said to the person standing there while he just had nothing to say. "Saare khaayegi?"

"WHAT!" She pouted and he shook his head and pecked her cheeks. "I am so obsessed with this anda face!" He kissed her cheeks again. "You wanna have??" She said cutely and he shook his head.

They took the ice-creams she ordered. She started eating two while he had the other two in his hands. They sat inside his car and she was eating, spoiling her whole mouth. He couldn't help but admire this girl in front of him. She was beautiful, gorgeous, the angel that was on the Earth for him, only for him.

"You don't wanna have even one?" He shook his head and gave her the last one. She was eating it when he went closer to her and licked her ice-cream near her lips and mouth. "This one, I'd like..." She bit her lower lip to hide her blush and concentrated on eating. He grinned seeing her.

They- she finished her ice-cream and he started driving towards her house. "Sunny, I need to go somewhere else..." He looked at her confused and she kept her hands on his. "I want to meet Shamita once, please..." He shook his head while she pleaded again. 

"Tohde kol koi hor option nahi haiga," She said cutely and he looked at her while she grinned sheepishly. "Maan jaao tussi..."

"Maan vi gaya, marr bhi gaya..." He kissed her hands and drove towards the police station. They went inside. "Excuse me, Inspector?" Karan asked and the constable nodded, "Sir, recently hi posting change hui hai, please follow me..." Karan and Tejasswi followed. They entered and sat on the seats, waiting for the S.H.O. of the station.

"I am sorry for making you wait..." They stood up seeing the man in front of them. "Aly?" Karan asked confused while Tejasswi had no idea. "Karan bhai?"

"Tum police me ho?" Aly just nodded casually while Karan just smiled. "Actually-" Before Karan could start, Tejasswi asked him to stop. "I want to meet Shamita Shetty, she was arrested in the case of kidnapping me and trying to physically assault my boyfriend." Tejasswi sounded firm while Karan was proud to see the changes in her. At one point, she was scared of these things, he clearly remembered the club incident.

"She can do anything for the people she loves. She's definitely the one Karan!" He smiled to himself. "Sure, ma'am..." Aly smiled and they went towards the cell Shamita was kept in.

"Karan, I'll go..." Tejasswi stopped him from going with her. "But laddoo..."

"I will meet her alone..." Tejasswi said firmly while he just nodded. She looked at Aly who just showed her the way.

Shamita was sitting, her hair all falling over her face. She saw Tejasswi and got up, "What happened to Mrs. Kundrra, she is here to meet me? Karan dumped you as well?" Shamita said laughing.

"Well I am here to tell you Ms. Shamita Shetty, that trust me, you can never do anything to us. Kidnapping me that day and trying to show me how you made him feel disgust. How you made me feel pain seeing him in that condition? You just made me firm of my decision of loving him. THAT GUY COULD DO ANYTHING THAT DAY TO SAVE ME! Even sleeping with you! Being a slut is not going to give you anything Ms. Shamita Shetty. You did make my trust into him more strong, he didn't dump me but you'll never find someone in your entire life if you remained like this. Rather, I just came here to do this." With this Tejasswi gave Shamita a tight slap. "This is for trying to touch MY MAN without his permission." Shamita angrily went towards her while Tejasswi stopped her hands and pushed her back on the floor. "YOU ONLY DESERVE THIS PLACE SHAMITA SHETTY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BREAK US!" Tejasswi shouted and went outside. Tears ran down her eyes, finally she was out of the discomfort she felt seeing him feeling disgust that day.

She ran into his arms and started crying. He squeezed her tightly till she calmed down. "I am sorry for that day Sunny..." Karan shook his head and kissed her hair. "Tuade layi toh jaan bhi haazir hai kudiye..." He winked at her and she chuckled in tears. Aly stood outside his cabin seeing them and grinned.

"Thank you Aly." Karan smiled and shook hands. "Teja bhai, aap toh phaad ho..." Aly giggled while she shook hands with him. "Sunny, tu isko kaise jaanta hai?"

"Teja that day..."

"Yeh Jas ka dost hai." Karan signaled him. He didn't want her to remember anything bad now. "Yep," He smiled and Tejasswi nodded. "Chale meri sherni? Aapke ghar wale mujhe maar denge ab!"

"Jasmin is on my side too huh!" She raised her invisible collars while he just scrunched his nose. "Chal chal!" He smiled and they drove towards her mansion.

"Laddoo, tune mujhe maaf kyu karr diya?"

"Kyuki mai tujhse pyaar karti hoon na sunny..."

"Toh firr agar pyaar nahi karti hoti toh nahi karti?" Tejasswi looked at her confused, why was he suddenly asking these kinds of questions.

"Sunny, tune jo bhi kiya, tune apni galti maan li, uske liye tu pachta raha hai... galti toh sabse ho jaati hai, its important that you apologize."

"Then why not Kamal uncle laddoo?" Tejasswi looked at him while he kept looking at the road in front. She didn't reply to him and he kept driving towards her house.

*********************************

Word Count- 1055

And here's final bajao of Shamita😛 I can't leave her that easily as I did in the last chapter man!👻

Cute moments, well on the wayy!! You guys are going to be obsessed😉

That I wrote the angst, now I'll give the romance as well😉 Comment down if you need any scene😛

We have a lot in the story though, keep loving✨❤

Published- 15th September 2022

Kajal👻