◑14~Karan's Girlfriend, Tejasswi◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤!

And you guys have the 14th chapter!! The silent readers, ek aad comment krdo yaar, mai konsa spam karne ko bolti hoon😙👻

They reached the reception and gave their keys and got the key cards. "We just have a 2 minute walk, I hope that's fine?" Tejasswi nodded and they walked towards the event hall on the road.

Karan pulled Tejasswi onto the pavement side of the road and himself walked outside. She smiled at his gesture while he kept looking straight as if nothing happened.

"Why am I taking care of her like this! Karan, focus!" He scolded himself and they reached inside. "Karan!" A woman dressed in a bodycon outfit revealing almost everything came and hugged him. Tejasswi closed her eyes seeing her. "Who's this girl with you? A new fling I see..." The woman said. "Shamita, she's Tejasswi." Shamita made an 'O' face and nodded. "Well baby how are you?"

"I am good." Karan said pushing her away. "Let's go for a dance..."

"No no I am sorry..." Karan said and a man came and Shamita hugged him. 

"Please save me from this lady!" He whispered in Tejasswi's ears. She looked at him horrified while he just pleaded with his expressions. "Well I am alone for tonight." She said pushing herself over him. "Excuse me," Tejasswi said coming and pushing her politely. "Tejasswi, or whatever."

"Not whatever, his girlfriend." Tejasswi said boldly while he looked at her amused. Shamita rolled her eyes, "Girlfriend, well he's not serious with anyone and please..."

"Please Shamita, I am being polite, don't come near my boyfriend, that's it." Tejasswi said and Shamita threw daggers at her. "Whatever!"

"Whateves!" Tejasswi mimicked as Shamita left and Karan hit her shoulder with his playfully, "Boyfriend han!"

Tejasswi rolled her eyes, "Kahi yeh mann ki baat zubaan parr toh nahi aa gayi?" Karan teased her while she just closed her mouth to control her blush. "Well then, by now this whole event knows that you're my girlfriend." Tejasswi looked towards Shamita and he nodded. "One of the best gossip ladies."

Tejasswi shook her head laughing. "Mr. Kundrra, hi ma'am." The client said and they conducted their meeting in one of the cabins. They were standing with Karan's friends. "By the way Tejasswi, how did you change Karan!?" Karan looked at Tejasswi as her eyes met his, "Well love can change anyone." She said proudly while he could see purity in her eyes and soon looked away.

"Love and all han Karan, but you are lucky." One of his friends said. "I definitely am." He said looking at with sincerity. He didn't know if this was just for his revenge, or he was truly falling for her. His mind had to win, after all he couldn't miss the chance against Mr. Kamal Prakash.

"Let's have a dance with your lady." Karan nodded professionally while Tejasswi shook her head horrified. "Please!" She sighed and he pulled her with himself.

Many people were dancing around them but all eyes were on them, they radiated fire. A complete combination, two puzzle pieces completing each other.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai

He pulled her closer through her waist and her breath hitched with their intimacy.

Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

They swayed along the music when he twirled her around and she landed in his arms. He kept syncing the song looking at her while she was lost in the moment.

She realized it was her lines and hummed.

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain

He back hugged her and pulled her up with her hands over his and twirled her around. She kept singing with the same audacity. He felt her voice saying it to him while he couldn't help but get lost in her eyes.

He put her down softly and turned her towards himself.

Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

********************************

Word Count- 680

I hope I am giving justice to Karan's fake love character😗 Please comment down for any particular scenes and requests.

What will happen further? How will the past unfold?

Will Karan realize his fault before it is too late?

Published- 4th September 2022

Kajal👻