CHAPTER 4

A knock at the door grabs your attention from your conversation with Charlotte. "That's probably Pierre". You open the door and see Pierre smiling at you as he pulls you in for a hug. "Long time no see sweetheart." You smile and open the door wider. Pierre walks in and sees Charlotte sitting on your bed. "Oh, hey Char!"

"Hey Gasly, ready to go look at some houses?" Char asks. Pierre puts his arm around your waist and looks at you, "absolutely!" You look up and smile.

"Awe, you two are so cute, now stop before I puke. Charles is out front." Char laughs.

"Alright let's go!" Pierre says laughing. You grab your wallet in one hand and Pierre's hand in the other as you make your way to the lobby. Pierre goes to grab his car and you see Charles standing out front his Ferrari.

"Hey Maddie" Charles says smiling as you and Charlotte walk towards him.

"Hey Charles"

"Babe can you pop the trunk, I want to put these clothes in the back" Char asks walking around the back of the car. Just then you hear an engine roar, and you look over to see Pierre pulling up behind Charles in his NC1 Honda NSX.

Damn that's a good-looking car, the driver's not bad too.

Pierre gets out and opens the passenger side door for you.

"You ready beautiful?" he asks smiling at you.

"Always." You respond smiling.

Pierre looks over at Charles, "we'll follow you, lead the way."

You can't stop smiling as both cars start up, you love the roar of the engines. Pierre grabs your hand kissing the back of it before pulling away to follow Charles and Charlotte.

You spend the next several hours touring Monaco with Pierre, Charles, and Charlotte, grabbing lunch along the way. They show you all of the good neighbourhoods and all of the neighbourhoods to drive fast through. You start to imagine a life with Pierre, instead of your house it's both of your home. You shake your head; we haven't even been on a real date yet. There's no way I can feel this way already – I'm screwed.

"What are you thinking?" Pierre asks as he notices you starting out the window.

"Nothing really. Just how beautiful this area is and how nice the last 24 hours have been. It's like my whole life did a complete 180 in such a small amount of time, and I'm just happy." You say smiling at him.

He puts his hand on your thigh and squeezes lightly. "Good I'm glad." He smiles.

"Do you trust me?" Pierre asks looking at you.

"I do." You smile back at him. He smiles and looks at the road revving his engine. Just then he pulls out and overtakes Charles, he sticks his arm out the window afterward and waves goodbye as the two of you speed off down the road.

You get a text and look down at your phone. 

Charlotte - F1 boys and their cars lol, see you guys tomorrow! Be careful. I want all the deets at the track tomorrow!

You: lol, will give you a full report at the track tomorrow! <3

Pierre looks over, "let me guess, Charlotte?"

You just nod. "Just laughing about you formula one drivers and your cars".

Pierre looks offended. "What don't you like my driving?"

You laugh. "No, no that's not it. I love your driving." I can't believe I just said that.

Pierre pulls the car over. "Pierre, I didn't mean – "you look over worried you've scared him. He puts his hands on either side of your face and kisses you to stop you from talking.