CHAPTER 49

You wake up the next morning before Pierre, and watch him sleep peacefully, thinking about how lucky you are to have him in your life and how undeniably attracted you are to him.

"I can feel you staring at me," Pierre mumbles not opening his eyes.

"Just admiring the view," you say leaning up to kiss his cheek.

Pierre smiles softly still keeping his eyes closed, squeezing you closer. You start drawing shapes on his bare chest with your hand, slowly moving lower and lower down his chest. You watch his face as his half-asleep smile turns into a smirk and you bite the bottom of your lip feeling his excitement grow against your leg. You lean up and start placing kisses around his face leaving his lips for last before you start kissing down his chest. You can feel his heart starting to beat faster as you slip under the covers placing kisses down his chest and just above the waistband of his underwear. Pierre's eyes shoot open as you start to kiss just a little bit lower...

/// /// ///

"Well, that's one way to wake up," Pierre says between deep breaths, kissing you.

"Might just be the best way to wake up," you say also out of breath.

Your alarm starts going off and you groan rolling over to shut it off. "I guess that means we should get up," you say laying back down on Pierre's bare chest.

"In a minute," Pierre says rubbing your back.

Eventually you get out of bed and hop into the shower, Pierre sneaking in with you, and getting ready for the day. Today your outfit is a pair of red biker shorts with a matching tank top sports bra, white socks and shoes and a white oversized blazer. Great I'm a walking Canada flag.

Pierre comes out of the bathroom and looks at your outfit, "O'Canada," he says surprised.

"Thank you! That's what I was thinking." You say looking in the mirror. You throw some small hoops in and decide to layer a longer necklace with Pierre's for some depth. The two of you head downstairs and grab some coffee and breakfast before heading off to the track for the day.

You walk with Pierre over to the Alpha Tauri garage, and he pulls you into his change room kissing you. You smile, "Someone's feeling good this morning," you say giggling.

"What can I say, I'm just happy to have you back at the track," Pierre says kissing you again.

"Mhmmm sure... as much as I would love to spend all day making out with you, I do have to get going to Ferrari, Charles will be waiting," you say kissing him again.

"Ughhh if you have to," Pierre says jokingly, and you nod.

"Have fun at practice today babe, I'll let you know when I'm done," you say kissing Pierre. He holds you close for a minute and kisses your forehead before you head out towards Ferrari's garage.

"Hey Charles!" You say walking into the garage seeing him with one of the engineers.

"Hey Maddie! You ready for our day together?" Charles asks.

"Absolutely! What are we doing first?" You ask.

"Tour of the garage and car," Charles's assistant says.

"Right, now should I act like I've never been in here before or?" You ask the photographer sarcastically and Charles chuckles.

"Just act like you normally would," the photographer says.

"Right, well why don't we start at the front and leave the car for last then?" Charles says.

"Sounds good to me," you say following Charles to the front of the garage. He takes you around the garage and explains the equipment to you and how it works, 'introduces' you to some of the engineers who you've already met before, before showing you the car. He pulls the steering wheel off the car and shows you all of the buttons and what they do, the photographer taking lots of pictures.