CHAPTER 35 * WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING - Mention of Physical Assault

"Babe we have to go we're going to be late," Pierre calls to you in the bathroom.

"Be right out," you say as you fix your hair. There all done. You grab your purse and head downstairs with Pierre where John is waiting for you. It's a short drive to the club and John takes you to the side entrance since there are swarms of people already waiting outside.

"How did you know about the side door?" You ask John.

"That's what you pay me for. Besides, you're not the first F1 couple I've driven around, I'm familiar with most of the popular spots." John says winking at you.

"Well now I'm curious, who?" Pierre asks.

"Confidentiality Mr. Gasly." John says chuckling as you step out of the vehicle.

"Oh, come on just a hint?" Pierre pushes. John just shakes his head.

"Thanks John, I'll let you know when we're ready." You say as the side door opens and a bouncer ushers the two of you in.

"Ms. Sutton, Mr. Gasly, allow me to show you to your party," he says, and you follow him up a set of stairs leading to a large lounge area. You see everyone is already there drinking.

"Maddie! Pierre! There you are!" Charlotte says running over.

"We were worried you'd gotten mugged or something," Anna says.

"No sorry just lost track of time getting ready," you say.

"Mhmmm sureeeee," Charlotte says looking at Pierre.

"Hey, don't look at me, it was all her," he says winking at you, and you start to blush.

"Maddiiiiie, get it girl," Luisa says already tipsy, handing you a shot of something. "Is it good? It's gotta be good, look at him," she says pointing at Pierre.

"And that's my que to leave," Pierre says walking towards the guys. You shoot the drink back.

"I'm gonna need about 4 more of these before we go there," you say laughing and the four of you walk to the bar the get more drinks.

You head back to the table with a tray of shots and pass them around saying hi to everyone. Pierre stands up next to you and you raise your glass. "So, a little bit of an update, for you guys since you're family. I bought a house in Monaco!" Everyone claps and cheers.

"- and we get the keys tomorrow," Pierre adds in.

"So, we'll be spending our summer break moving. But we want to invite you all to our new house before summer break finishes. There will be lots of food and booze, I promise." You say smiling.

"You had me at booze," Max says laughing.

"You had me at food," Lando says.

"Always down for a good party! What area you moving to?" Daniel asks.

"Just down the street from Anna and Carlos actually," you say smiling at them.

"That's right! They're going to be our neighbours!" Anna says excitedly.

"Just let us know if you need help with the move at all, we'd be more than happy to help!" Carlos says and a few other guys chime in they'd help too.

"You guys are amazing, alright let's get drunk!" You say and everyone laughs shooting their shots back.

"I'm just gonna bring the tray back and grab a drink, do you want anything?" You ask Pierre. "No that's okay babe, Max has some bottles coming out, I'll just wait for those."