CHAPTER 28

Friday just seems to fly by, between meetings and visiting your parents, before you know it you're waking up Saturday morning getting ready for qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix. You look at your closet, having a hard time deciding what to wear.

I want to support Pierre, but I'm still technically a guest of Ferrari.

Pierre just chuckles at you starting at your closet.

"What? It's a hard decision," you say pulling a few things out.

"Can't go wrong with black or white," he says trying to help.

"This will be much easier next season, when I can cheer you on from your own garage, instead of secretly from another teams garage," you say looking at him.

"Thinking about next season already are we?" Pierre says walking up behind you and putting his hands on your waist. You smile and start to blush.

"What can I say, I'm hooked." You say, and Pierre kisses your cheek softly.

You pick up a long brown skirt and matching crop top, "maybe a different colour completely," you say putting it on and looking in the mirror.

Yup, good enough.

You quickly curl your hair and grab your pass and your purse before heading out the door with Pierre.

He tosses you the keys to the Audi when you get to the garage, "your turn to drive," he says winking at you. You smile and get into the drivers seat starting the car. You head to the track and Pierre holds your hand as the cameras start flashing as you park the car. Pierre gets out first and waves before walking around and opening the door for you. You take his hand and smoothen out your skirt before grabbing your purse and putting your badge over your head.

Pierre puts his hand on your lower back and the two of you walk towards the gate. You smile and walk with Pierre down the lane way, Pierre stopping to sign some autographs for people and a few fans pass you things to bring over to him. He smiles at you and signs them, and you run them back to the fans before heading through the gate.

You head into the Alpha Tauri garage with Pierre, and he pulls you into his change room kissing you quickly, "you're amazing you know that" he says looking into your eyes.

"I know," you say kissing him. You put your foreheads together.

"You're going to do great today babe, I know it." You say softly.

"Of course I am. I've got my lucky charm with me," he whispers back.

"conduisez vite, soyez en sécurité, rentrez vivant à la maison," (Drive fast, be safe, come home alive). You say.

"toujours mon amour" (always, my love). Pierre responds kissing your forehead.

You smile and head out of his change room, heading off to the Ferrari garage to find Anna and Charlotte as Pierre heads into the garage to get prepared for FP3 and Qualifying.

You see Charlotte chatting with Charles in the Ferrari garage and head over.

"Hey guys," you say.

"Hey Maddie," Charles says and Charlotte hugs you.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're here," Charlotte says. "I was worried I would say something a ruin the surprise if I was left alone with Anna."

"Did I hear my name?"

You turn around and see Anna and Carlos walking towards you.

"Oh yeah, we were just wondering when you would be getting here," you say covering, and giving her a hug.