CHAPTER 48

You wake up early with Pierre and hit the gym with him and Pyry before hopping in the shower before getting ready for the day. Pierre comes back a little while later with coffee and breakfast for the two of you.

"You are an angel," you say taking a cup of coffee and kissing Pierre's cheek.

Pierre just chuckles. "Some girls love name brand clothing, my girlfriend? Loves coffee."

"Mhmmm, sometimes more than you." You say winking at him.

You drink your coffee and eat your breakfast while Pierre hops into the shower. You pull out the first outfit labeled: Thursday – Track Tour. Inside is a pair of high waisted black leggings, with FERRARI embossed down one of your legs, the SUTTON logo on the back waistband, a red high neck sports bra top, black zip up yoga jacket with FERRARI embossed in red on the back, Ferrari Cap, white ankle socks and white sneakers. So much Ferrari.

You get dressed and look at yourself in the mirror, it looks like I'm going to the gym.

"Woah, did I teleport to another universe while I was in the shower?" Pierre says looking back in the bathroom.

"It looks like I'm going to the gym," you say unimpressed.

"It looks like a lot of Ferrari to me," Pierre says.

You sigh and head to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup.

"You ready?" Pierre asks as you step out of the bathroom. You nod and grab your pass and purse before heading out the door with Pierre.

John pulls the car up to the track and your heart starts to beat faster seeing all of the media crews there already. Pierre squeezes your hand. "You've got this Maddie." John gets out and walks around opening Pierre's door, Pierre gets out and turns back to you helping you out of the car like a gentleman.

"Let me know if you need anything," John says, and you and Pierre both smile nodding.

"Let's do this," you say smiling up at Pierre. You smile and start waving at people, making your way down the line towards the gate not stopping to talk to anyone yet, there will be lots of time later for that.

You walk with Pierre to the Alpha Tauri garage, before saying goodbye and heading off to the Ferrari garage. You walk in to the Ferrari garage seeing Carlos and his assistant chatting about the day to come.

"Hey Maddie!" Carlos says giving you a hug. "Ready for the day?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," you say hugging him back.

"I don't know if we've actually met before but I'm Michelle, Carlos's baby sitter," his assistant says extending her hand.

"Maddie, nice to meet you," you say shaking her hand.

"We were just talking about today," Michelle says looking at Carlos. "We have a press briefing to go to before we hit the media pen, and then we have the track cycle afterwards, not a lot of time to eat so if you get hungry or need water let me know."

"She's awesome, she carries snacks with her!" Carlos says smiling.

"I swear if this one doesn't eat once every three hours he starts to get grumpy," Michelle says pointing at Carlos.

"Just like a child," you say and the three of you laugh heading off towards the media briefing.

It's basically a quick re-cap of what you and Carlos are going to say during interviews, and before long the three of you are heading off to the media pen.

"There you are!" Someone says running towards the three of you. "Come on the panels about to start."

You follow them into the media pen are swarmed by camera flashes and people calling your and Carlos's name. You do your best to smile, as you make your way into the panel room, and you take a seat at the back of the room with Michelle. Carlos takes a seat next to Lewis. Checo, and Lando on his other side. Everything seems to go smoothly. Carlos is asked about you being at the track this morning and he just says that he's happy to have you back at the track leaving it at that. You smile and Michelle gets up and motions you to follow her just as they are finishing.