CHAPTER 14

Someone orders bottle service and before you know it everyone is quite intoxicated. You're chatting with Anna when you hear a familiar song start to play. You immediately get up and grab Anna's hand. "Come on we're going dancing!"

You look over at Pierre. "You coming?" Pierre just shakes his head no.

"Gasly's got two left feet, you've got a better chance of George dancing than him." Max says jokingly. Pierre glares at him.

"Suit yourself, but I'm going to go dance," you say walking onto the dance floor, Anna not far behind. "Wait for us, we're coming too!" Charlotte and Luisa both say getting up.

"Oh man we're in trouble now," Carlos says.

"Nah you guys are," Charles says as he gets up and joins the dance floor.

"Fuck it let's go," Daniel says, Lando and Alex joining him.

Several songs later, Anna comes around with a round of shots for the people on the dance floor.

"Can I just say I love you all so much, and Maddie I am so happy you're here and maybe moving here. I can't wait to have more nights together like this." You all raise your shot glasses, and you make eye contact with Pierre at the table.

"Cheers!" You all say taking the shot without breaking eye contact with Pierre.

The song Wobble comes over the speakers and you smile widely. "Yesssss!! I love this song!" You scream. "Please tell me someone else knows the dance to this!" Some people at the front of the dance floor had already started. Everyone's shaking their heads no, "oh come on it'll be fun I'll teach you."

"Hell, yeah drinking buddy I'm in," Daniel says following you to the group. While everyone else returns to the table.

You jump right into the steps and take Daniel through them, before long he's Wobbling better than half the people out on the dance floor. Shaking his booty like an idiot and you can't stop laughing at him. You're enjoying yourself dancing, and Daniel starts spinning you around Yee-Hawing as the song ends.

"I'm going to get us some more drinks! I'll be right back," Daniel says walking up to the bar. Your dancing by yourself, swaying your hips to the beat when you feel a familiar hand on your waist.

Pierre's standing behind you and learns over to whisper in your ear, "what do you think you're doing?" You rock your hips against his, "what does it look like I'm doing? I'm dancing."

He spins you so your facing him and you put your arms around his neck, his hands still on your hips. You sway your hips back and forth to the music. "See it's not hard, baby steps," you say looking up at him. Pierre smiles and leans his forehead against yours.

"Alright, even you have to admit Max that's pretty cute." Lando says looking at the two of you on the dance floor.

"Okay okay it's cute. She did get him on the dance floor too, even if he looks like a fish out of water." Max says laughing. Luisa shoots him a look. "What, I'm kidding, I kid." He says defensively.

Daniel comes back to the dance floor with drinks for the three of you. "Awe man did you steal my dancing partner?" Daniel says joking handing Pierre and you a shot.

"Don't worry Dani I'll still be your drinking partner," you say winking at him. You all raise your shot in the air clinking then together.

"Cheers!" You all say and shooting them back. You can't even tell what the alcohol is anymore, you just enjoy the feeling it's giving you.

"All done dancing?" Carlos asks as the three of you make your way back to the table laughing.

"For now, my feet hurt, and I think I need something other than alcohol for a bit." You say sitting down your head feeling light.