CHAPTER 46

The next few weeks seem to fly by. The cars and yacht arrive from Montreal along with the rest of your stuff from your apartment and you spend a few days unpacking while Pierre sets up his gaming room. You get cleared from your doctor to no longer wear the splint and given the go ahead to fly and drink again. You're so happy you text Daniel.

You: Your drinking buddy is back and ready for action!

Daniel: Yesssss! Can't wait to celebrate with you when I'm back from Perth.

You and Pierre spend a few days in Milan packing up a few things from his house driving two of his cars back. His parents come and visit you for a few days as well helping you set up the patio furniture, and you have your first Gasly family brunch at your house.

Slowly your bruises fade, and that night becomes less and less on your mind. Ferrari comes out with a statement stating that the actions taken by it's employees in the matter do not represent company values, and their relationship has been terminated. It also goes on to say that they maintain a good relationship with you (which is partly true, since you still want to support Charles and Carlos), and they look forward to hosting you for the rest of the season to experience what Ferrari's values truly are. You also appreciate that they provided information to helpful resources for women experiencing violence and links to support groups.

You show post to Pierre. "They finally posted it."

"About time," Pierre says taking your phone to read it.

"I don't know if this will make it easier or harder for me to see you in the Alpha Tauri garage," you say looking at him.

"Probably harder, but at least everyone knows we're dating now so it makes sense." Pierre says passing you your phone back.

"It'll be so much easier next season," you say sighing.

"I know, only 9 more races to go." Pierre says kissing your cheek.

By the start of the third week of vacation, everything is moved in and you're just starting to get a routine down. Charlotte and Charles came back from Tulum, and you have them and Anna and Carlos over a few times for dinners and the guys have game nights in the gaming room.

Soon enough the three-week summer break is coming to an end as you prepare for your house warming party. You spend the entire day cleaning and decorating, making sure you have lots of alcohol and snacks, knowing Daniel he would drink/eat half of them himself. You walk around the house nervously waiting for people to arrive and Pierre comes over pulling you in for a big hug.

"Stop pacing love, you're going to wear a whole in our floors," he says jokingly.

"I'm just nervous, I think." You say.

"Nervous about what?" He asks.

"Well, I haven't really drank since that night, and I know this is just our friends coming over, but there's something that just screams in the back of my mind what if." You say and he holds you close.

"I'm going to be with you the entire time, you have nothing to worry about." He says kissing the top of your head. "I'm not going to drink that much anyways, still recovering from streaming with Charles and Lando the other night."

"Thank you," you say pulling him in for a kiss. You pull apart when you hear the gate being buzzed.

"Here we go," Pierre says smiling and the two of you walk to the front door.

People start to trickle in over the next hour or so and you welcome everyone showing them around the house, passing out drinks and having a few yourself.