CHAPTER 16

The two of you emerge from the shower fresh and ready for the day, well what's left of it anyways.

Great it's already 2pm, only a few more hours to get some work done.

You throw on a clean pair of sweats and a tank top, grabbing your laptop setting yourself up in the small kitchen area. You sit at the kitchen island and pull your phone out. You start scrolling through all the photos Charlotte sent you, you save them all to your phone. You start going through them, saving your favourites into a Monaco Photo Dump folder, picking out your ten favourite photos from the weekend saving them to the folder.

"Hey Pierre, can you come look at these for a sec," you call over to him. He comes walking over to you standing behind you.

"I want to post these to Instagram from the weekend, but I want you to look at them first and let me know what you think," you say handing him your phone.

"Well, you look really hot in this one, so definitely that post that one," he says smiling. He looks at the picture you have of the two of you in there, your favourite, the one of your backs to the camera his arm on your lower back and you looking up at him smiling.

"Can you send that one to me? Actually, can you send all of the pictures of us together?" Pierre says.

"Sure, should I tag you in the photos, or let people speculate since you can't really see your face in any of them." You say texting him the photos.

"Oh, tag me in them 100%. I want credit for that smile." he says zooming in on your face in the picture.

"I've texted the photos to my PR team, they're going to make a post for me later today after they post a Monaco Race Photo dump," Pierre says looking at his phone.

"I better beat you too it then," you joke, tagging him in the pictures of the two of you and hitting post. You smile and lean back; Pierre wraps his arms around you.

"Feeling better?" He asks.

"Much better," you say smiling turning your notifications off and putting your phone down.

"Now just have to organize all of Isa's visit." You stay starting to stress.

"Let me make a few phone calls and I'll see what I can do to help," Pierre says kissing the top of your head. "How about you just start with flights and go from there."

"Thank you, that would be amazing."

Pierre walks into the other room pulling out his phone, and you open your laptop to send an email to the private plane company you use to see what they can do.

They get back to you within the hour. You have a flight booked home to Montreal for Thursday night, arriving early Friday morning, and flying to Baku the same day landing just after dinner time. Your return flight to Montreal is booked for Sunday overnight landing Monday morning.

Just then Pierre comes back to the kitchen.

"Got my flights all sorted," you say showing Pierre. He looks over the flight times and scheduling.

"I thought since the Canadian Grand Prix is the following weekend in Montreal anyways I'd just stay at home that week, instead of flying back and forth. What do you think?" You ask.

"Yeah that makes sense to me. I'll not sure if I'll be able to meet you Friday night, depends on how late practice goes, but I'll make sure to see you Saturday for Qualifying and Sunday for race day of course. What do you think about me flying back to Montreal with you?" Pierre says turning your laptop back towards you.

"Really? You'd want to do that? I've also asked John to fly with us. He's someone I trust to drive us around and can watch over Isa if needed." You say and Pierre nods.

"Of course, spend some more time with you and your family before I have to get into race mode. I talked to Tina about you and Isa coming to Baku too. She said she'll get you and Isa Alpha Tauri passes for the race and get you set up in my change room so you can watch the race on a TV up close without it being too loud for her. At least that's what our director did with his son around Isa's age."

"Really? That would be amazing!" You say looking up at him,

"Of course! Anything for you love," he says rubbing your shoulders.

"Great, now we just have to figure out where we're going to be staying. What hotel are you staying at with the team?"

"The Fairmont," Pierre says.

"Should have guessed," you say giggling. You pick up your phone and call the hotel, you speak with management and arrange for a private room with two beds on the same floor as Pierre's and some of the other drivers for you and Isa, as well as a room for John.

"There another thing done. What's next," you say talking to yourself. Oh, I should text John. You text John your plans, and he says he's familiar with Baku and Montreal and will arrange for a vehicle to meet the three of you on the tarmac when you land.

"Alright I think that's everything," you say closing your laptop as your stomach gurgles.

"Getting hungry?" Pierre says from the other room.

"You heard that?" You say walking around the corner.

"I'm pretty sure the whole hotel heard that," Pierre says laughing.

"Well, I feel better now that that is done and organized, now we can enjoy the next few days together before heading to Milan" you say walking over to him and sitting on his lap in the chair.

"What do you say we order some food and crawl back into bed." Pierre says rubbing your back.

"I think I love that idea," you say leaning over and kiss him softly. "I'm thinking pasta of some kind?" You say walking back to the kitchen to grab some menus.

"Sounds good to me," Pierre says joining you.

You order food and are flipping through channels on the TV when you hear Pierre's phone ringing. "Babe your phone's ringing!" You yell, as Pierre is in the other room putting some of his clothes away.

"Who is it?" He asks. You look at the caller ID. "It's Charles." You yell back.

"Can you answer it babe." Okay.

"Hey Charles, it's Maddie." You say answering the phone.

"Hey Maddie, is Pierre free?"

"Yeah, let me see if I can grab him for you." You say getting up brining the phone to Pierre and handing it to him shrugging.

"Hey Buddy, what's up?" Pierre asks.

"I can't tonight, but yeah that sounds like a lot of fun for tomorrow. Let me just check and make sure we don't have any plans already."

"Go-karting tomorrow with everyone?" Charles whispers covering up the phone. You nod excitedly. "We're in. Just text me the address." Pierre says.

"Go karting sounds like so much fun!" You say sitting back onto the couch. "I haven't been since I was a child."

"You used to go-kart?" Pierre says sitting next to you.

"Oh yeah, I grew up in Montreal and my dad always wanted a son, so I did karting for a bit. It was fun but my heart just wasn't in it you know." You say.

"You are just full of surprises." Pierre says pulling you close.

"You better watch your back tomorrow Gasly, I may just overtake you." You say climbing into his lap straddling him.

"Oh, I'd like to see you try!" He says putting his hands on your thighs. You smile, lean down, and kiss him. Slowly at first but slowly building into a passionate make-out session when you hear a knock at the front door.

"What timing," you say climbing off of his lap and walking to the front door to grab the food. You bring the food back setting it on the coffee table, and climb back into his lap whispering to him, "now where were we."