CHAPTER 30

"I already know Charles is going to get the most drunk tonight," Charlotte says laughing as the four of you finish your drinks at the Paddock Club.

"I don't know Pierre celebrating a second podium, could be him," you say.

"Oh, come on, we all know whose going to be the most drunk tonight," Luisa says, and you all look at each other.

"Max!" You all say laughing.

"Did someone say my name?" Max says walking up to your table.

"Ohhh we were just guessing at who would get the most drunk tonight," you say.

"We all guessed you," Anna says.

"Well, you're not wrong there," Max says, "always feels good to celebrate after a win!"

"Especially when the drinks are on me tonight," you say.

"You know, I knew there was a reason I liked you Sutton." Max says smiling at you.

"Yeah yeah, just don't die on me tonight and everything will be fine. You're on the list so just let them know when you get there, they'll show you to our area."

"Ohhh we have an area?" Charlotte asks.

"You'll see it tonight, it's pretty nice," you say smiling.

"Why is Max dying tonight?" Charles asks walking up with Carlos.

"Sutton's buying tonight," Max says smiling.

"Ohhhhh yeah, that'll do it," Carlos says.

"We all might be dying tonight then," Charles says laughing.

"Not me, I'm still recovering from the other night," Charlotte says laughing.

"Agreed," you say nodding.

"Ooooo what happened the other night?" Luisa asks.

"Ughhhh, wine and tequila," you say shuddering.

"Yeah I am not reliving that night again," Charles says.

"Not reliving what night?" You hear Pierre ask as he walks up with Yuki.

"The night of wine and tequila," Charlotte says.

"Ooooo yeah, I do not want a repeat of that next morning." Pierre says. "Once was more than enough."

"Oooo an interesting story to tell Sutton?" Max asks.

You roll your eyes, "just a morning spent with my head in the toilet."

"I want to see that drunk Sutton tonight," Carlos says.

"Drunk Sutton tonight did I hear that right?" Lando says walking up with Daniel.

"Yes bestie, let's get our drunk on!" Daniel says.

"We'll see, I'm still recovering from earlier this week. But I'll gladly provide the drinks and serve them to you." You say winking at Daniel.

"Deal." He says winking back you.

"Are the other drivers coming tonight too?" You ask.

Max nods. "Checo is for sure, would not shut up about it actually. I know George and Lewis are going to come by later as well."

"Awesome! Well, everyone is on the list, and can invite who they want, so spread the word because drinks are on me tonight," you say smiling.

"Sutton, I knew there was a reason we're besties," Daniel says laughing.

"Funny, that's what I said earlier," Max says laughing.

"Sorry fellas but I think you're all playing for 2nd here," Pierre says kissing the top of your head.

Racing HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara