CHAPTER 58

You wake up early the next morning and look at yourself in the bathroom mirror quickly for any obvious hickey marks. Oh, thank God, nothing that needs to be covered up. You turn the shower on and step under the hot water. You hear the bathroom door open and smile as two strong arms wrap around you.

"Didn't think I'd let you shower alone did you?" Pierre says kissing the back of your neck. You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck pressing your naked bodies together.

"I was hoping you wouldn't," you say before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

/// /// ///

You quickly blow dry your hair and change into your bridesmaid PJ's as requested by Anna, before heading downstairs to meet Luisa. You quickly chug a glass of water while Luisa makes her way out to the kitchen with Lando.

"Good morning you two," you say smiling.

"Morning Mads," Lando says.

"You ready for today?" Luisa asks and you nod.

"I just have to hold it together until after the I do's," you say.

"Oh, good luck with that," Pierre says walking downstairs. "One look at Anna and you're all going to be balling your eyes out."

"He's got a point." Luisa says and the two of you laugh.

You go through a mental check list: Bridesmaid Dress and Shoes already at Anna's, Hair and Makeup will be done at Anna's, purse – check, coat – check.

"Okay I think we have everything, should we head over?" You ask Luisa.

"Maddie, are you forgetting something?" Luisa asks.

"Ummm I don't think so..." you say looking around. "Oh shit," you say running back upstairs. You run back downstairs Anna's veil in your hands.

"There it is." Luisa says and you laugh.

"I mean it's not like we're far away," you say leaning over to kiss Pierre goodbye.

"See you boys at the church!" Luisa says as the two of you walk out the front door smiling.

You make the quick walk to Anna's; Charlotte swings the door open before you even have a chance to knock.

"It's wedding day!" She says excitedly opening the door for the two of you. You head to the kitchen and put Anna's veil down next to your purse, so you don't forget it this time.

"Alright, so we have breakfast, hair and makeup, light lunch, then off to the church so I can get married!" Anna says jumping up and down. "Oh, and just ignore the photographer and videographer, they're here to capture the day." Anna says waving to some people in the corner. You smile and wave at them too.

The house is busier than usual, with hair and make up artists, photographers and videographers, Anna's and Carlos's mom are both here as well to help her get ready. Before long you're in the car with Luisa, and Charlotte, John driving you off to the church.

"Oh, hey John, has George texted you?" You ask.

"Yes, I'll be picking them up after I drop you ladies off." John says.

"Amazing!" You say.

"So, tell me about this girl," Charlotte says, and you and Luisa tell her everything that you know.

"Oh, I'm so excited to meet her, little George all grown up." She says, and you laugh.

"I don't think you can call him a little Char, he's older than you." You say laughing.