CHAPTER 5

RACE WEEK MONACO GRAND PRIX - WEDNESDAY

You wake up the next morning to the sun shining on your face. Smiling as you remember the events of last night. You sit up worried seeing the other side of the bed empty until you see a note on Pierre's pillow.

Good morning sleepy,

Sorry I'm not there when you wake up. I had a meeting at the track this morning and you just looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you. There's a Paddock-Pass for you on the table so you, Anna, and Charlotte can catch up over lunch, and I'll meet up with you after my meetings are done.

XXX,

Pierre

You smile and start to gather your clothes from last night. You make sure to grab the pass before heading to your room closing Pierre's door behind you. Just when you thought you made the short distance down the hall to your room without being seen you hear someone calling your name.

"Maddie?!" You sheepishly turn around to see Daniel standing in the hallway having just come out of his room.

"Daniel, hey." You try to cover yourself up more but it's too late, he knows you just came from Pierre's room.

"Sneaking out?" Daniel asks curiously.

"No, no, nothing like that. Pierre had a meeting and training, so he went to the track early. He left me a pass for the Paddock though, so I'll probably head over in a bit to catch up with Anna and Charlotte." Daniel smirks. "Just don't forget your favourite drinking buddy."

You laugh as you open the door to your room. "I could never!"

You throw your clothes on your bed before pulling out your phone.

Text to Pierre: Missed you in bed this morning. Thank you for last night and the pass today. I'll see you later xxx.

Text to Anna and Charlotte: OMG so much to catch you up on. Pierre left me a pass for the Paddock today, want to grab lunch so I fill you in??

You put your phone down and hop in the shower. Letting the hot water cascade on your body all you can think about is the warmth of Pierre's kisses on your skin. You hop out of the shower and see several missed calls from Anna and texts from Charlotte.

Texts from Charlotte: OMG Maddie is this you?? It's all over the internet. Please tell me it's you because I swear if he took out another girl after I left I will kick his ass.

           Link to an Article – Pierre Gasly's New Mystery Girl

You open the link and sure enough there is a picture of the two of you getting into his car after your date. Luckily the pictures the paparazzi got don't show your face.

You text Charlotte back - Yes that's me, I'll explain everything – lunch today?

She immediately texts back – Yes! Text me when you get here.

You sit down on your bed and call Anna; she immediately picks up.

"Maddie! Oh my god, are you okay? Have you seen the pictures online?" Anna says quickly. You start laughing. "Yes Anna, I'm fine. Char texted me a link to the pictures. I think I look pretty good in them."

"You need to tell me everything, what happened?" Anna asked.

"Don't worry I'll fill you in on everything today, are you free for lunch today? Pierre left me a Paddock Pass, so I was thinking we'd get lunch with Char and catch up on everything!"