CHAPTER 81

You wake up a short time later, and head to the bathroom while Pascale holds Anthoine. You wash your face and try to fix your hair but give up. I can't wait to shower.

You step out of the bathroom and walk around a little bit needing to stretch. Checking your phone you see a text from Pierre from 20 mins ago, on my way with dinner. You smile, he should be here soon then. Pascale hands Anthoine back to you as she goes to use the bathroom. You hear a soft knock on the door and smile seeing Pierre walk through the door carrying bags of food. He sets the food down on the table and walks over to you smiling widely the whole time.

"Congratulations love," you say softly not wanting to wake up Anthoine.

"Thank you babe," he says kissing you softly. "How're you doing?"

"Good, been up and moving more, pain is less, slept a little bit." You say passing Anthoine to Pierre.

"That's good, you were able to eat something?" He asks.

"Yeah, your mom bought us burgers for lunch and had a chocolate bar like an hour ago." You say smiling at the sight of both of them.

"And how did my favourite guy do today?" Pierre asks smiling looking down at his son.

You chuckle softly, "he's been good. Eating like a champ, changed a ton of diapers, he even watched you for a little bit before he fell asleep."

"Oh, good job little man." Pierre says softly. "Is he wrapped in my shirt?"

"Yeah, he wouldn't settle without it."

"Well, I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere." Pierre says unwrapping him from the make shift swaddle.

"Oh, my goodness, what are you wearing?" he asks looking down at Anthoine's onesie. You grab the Red Bull blanket and lay it on the bed, Pierre sets Anthoine down on it and Pierre pulls his phone out taking a picture. "That is the best thing I've ever seen. How did you know I'd win?"

"Call it mother's intuition," you say standing next to Pierre, the both of you staring at the wonderful baby you created together. You reach down brushing Anthoine's cheek with your finger, smiling as he reaches up and grabs your finger in his little hand.

"Oh my god, quickly put your hand in here and get a picture." You whisper as Pierre puts his hand next to yours taking a bunch of pictures. Anthoine lets go of your finger but starts to cry not holding it, so Pierre gives him his finger to hold onto, slowly picking him up as Anthoine opens his eyes.

"Hi, buddy, did you miss me?" Pierre says softly kissing his head.

"Do you mind if I eat? I'm starving." You say as Pascale comes out of the bathroom.

"No go for it." Pierre says.

"Pierre, there you are. Congratulations son." Pascale says walking over hugging Pierre from the side.

"Thanks Mom." Pierre says.

"Well, I'll let you two be for the night. I'll come back tomorrow and bring a change of clothes for everyone." Pascale says.

"There's some food in there for you if you want it." Pierre say motioning over to the bag of food. Pascale comes over to you and you drool as you pull out a container of Penne Bolognese with garlic bread. "Dibs," you say. Pascale chuckles taking the other bag with pasta in it.

"Love you guys, I'll see you tomorrow. Call me if you need me." She says waving goodbye.

"Bye! Love you too." You say sitting down on the bed digging into the pasta.

"This is amazing, thank you." You say.

"It's the least I could do after you had him all day. Everyone else should be stopping by over the next hour or so to say hi before they go out."

"Are you sure you don't want to go with them? That was a big win today for the team." You say taking another bite.

"Not a chance in h – e – l – l, this is just where I want to be." Pierre says spelling out the word. You laugh smiling softly. You finishing up eating, and feed Anthoine before everyone else arrives to say hi.

"Oh my goodness, he's so adorable," Luisa coos holding him. "I want one." She says looking at Lando.

"Maybe in a few more years." Lando laughs.

"I guess I'll give you a pass on this party Gasly," Daniel says nudging your shoulder.

"Ugh I can't wait to have a glass of wine again." You say pouting slightly.

"Few more days right?" Heidi asks and you nod. "Just until I have enough milk saved up to feed him in case he gets hungry overnight."

"Oh Alex was that you?" George says pinching his nose.

"Don't look at me man." He says holding up his hands.

"I think it's time for a diaper change," Carmen says laughing.

"Here I've got it," Pierre says taking Anthoine from Luisa.

"And on that note, I think it's time to head out." Lily says giving you a quick hug. "Will we see you at the next race?"

"Maybe." You say looking over at Pierre changing Anthoine's diaper.

"Okay well we love you, and take care of yourself," Luisa says hugging you.

"And our future driver!" Daniel says waving bye as everyone leaves.

"There all changed little man." Pierre says walking him back over, sitting on the bed next to you.

"I love you so much Mrs. Gasly." Pierre says smiling down at you.

"I love you too Mr. Gasly," you say smiling up at Pierre. Pierre leans down to kiss you and Anthoine starts fussing.

"I guess we should get used to that huh," Pierre says laughing handing him over to you.

"I can't wait to get you home little one, you're going to have such an amazing life."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------