CHAPTER 52

You wake up the next morning to Pierre kissing your cheek, his arms still wrapped around you. It's race day. That also means the after-party, and you shudder at the thought of being back inside a club right now.

"Good morning sleepy," he says kissing your cheek again.

"Ugh what time is it?" You ask rolling over.

"8am," Pierre says, "need to be at the track by 11am."

"I still can't believe you have me believing that 8am is sleeping in now," you say shaking your head sitting up.

"I know, isn't it wonderful, so much more time in the day," Pierre says laughing and getting out of bed.

You shake your head laughing and follow Pierre into the shower. You finish showering and step out wrapping a towel around yourself, heading out to grab your clothes for the day. You pull out the bag and inside there is a note.

Wish Pierre good luck from us today! – Dad

You smile and start to pull pieces out of the bag. Inside is an off-white ankle length pleated skirt and matching high neck crop top. With a design note saying to pair the outfit with a red or black purse and white running shoes or sandals.

"Now this is an outfit I can get behind," Pierre says coming out of the bathroom looking at you. You smile.

"My dad says good luck on the race today," you say showing Pierre the note.

"Well, that's nice of him to arrange it like this, secretly cheering for Alpha Tauri behind enemy lines." Pierre says smiling.

"Yeah I think he's excited to put together outfits for me for next season already," you say smiling. Pierre orders room service for breakfast and you head to the bathroom to do your hair and makeup.

Room service comes and you step out of the bathroom a few minutes later. You throw on a sweater overtop while you eat just in case you spill.

"How do you feel about going to the after party tonight? Because if you don't feel ready to go, we don't have to go." Pierre says.

"I don't feel great about it, but I also think the longer I put it off the harder it's going to be. I'd rather go, and just get this first one over with." You say.

"Okay, but if at any point you begin to feel uncomfortable just let me know and we'll leave. No questions asked okay?" Pierre says.

"Okay," you say leaning in to kiss him.

You finish up your breakfast and make your way downstairs where John is waiting to take the two of you to the track. "It's busy out there today," John says pulling up to the gate. You see the swarms of people waiting for autographs and pictures.

"You ready?" Pierre asks holding your hand.

You take a deep breath and nod.

John comes around and opens your door for you, and Pierre climbs over to get out the same side as you away from the crowd.

You flatten your skirt and smile; Pierre takes your hand and the two of you walk around the car smiling.

"And in true Paddock fashion, we have Pierre Gasly from Alpha Tauri arriving with his girlfriend Madeline Sutton looking gorgeous as always," you hear a reporter say as you walk by. Pierre walks down the lines signing a few things, taking pictures with fans. You bring him a few things to sign taking pictures when you bring them back.

"Thank you so much! He's my favourite driver! How does it feel to be back at the track?" A fan asks you bringing back a card Pierre signed for her.

"It feels good thank you for asking." You say smiling.