CHAPTER 6

You have lunch with Anna and Charlotte and catch them up on all of the events of last night and this morning.

"Oh my gosh and Dani saw you leaving Pierre's this morning?" Anna asks and you nod.

"That guy. Didn't say anything about it when I talked to him this morning." Charlotte said shaking her head laughing.

"I just don't know what I'm going to do about this whole paparazzi thing. My dad is worried it looks bad for the company. And I don't want to hurt Pierre. I mean what if this whole Monaco thing doesn't work out and I have to moved back to Canada. I don't want to have him hurting in private and in public too. It's only been one date for heaven's sake. That's the last thing his interviews need to be about at the moment."

"Yeah that's a tough spot to be in." Anna says sympathetically,

"Well, you'll know in the next few weeks right? If you'll be staying." Charlotte asks, you nod your head, "at the latest."

"Is it worth maybe asking Pierre if you can stay private until you know for sure? Assuming you two continue kind of thing." Charlotte suggests.

"Maybe, that might actually be a good idea Char." You respond. "I'll have to talk to him about it tonight before the media circus of tomorrow."

"Oh, guaranteed he'll be asked about it." Anna says bluntly. Charlotte shoots her a look. "What it's true. She should be prepared to hear it."

"You're right, I'll have to figure something out. Maybe he can say I'm just a friend supporting him this weekend or something like that." You feel a pit fall in your stomach the moment you said it, Charlotte gives you a re-assuring look. "It'll all work out, believe me." You smile and continue talking about the upcoming weekend.

"Oh, before I forget!" Anna says rummaging through her purse. "Here is your pass for the season." She hands you a neon green lanyard with your picture on it and a Ferrari symbol. "That way you can come to the other races with us as well!" Anna says smiling,

"Are you serious?" You ask and Anna nods. "This is amazing! Thank you so much. I'll have to thank Carlos the next time I see him." You say smiling. "This was honestly much more than I expected. Thank you both so much." You hug both Anna and Char.

"Now, let's talk outfits for this weekend." Charlotte says smiling. "I think a shopping trip is in order."

You smile and the three of you go on to make plans for tomorrow to go shopping while the boys have their interviews. You finish your lunch and say your goodbyes as Anna heads back to work, Charlotte leaving for the day with Charles.

You walk into the Alpha Tauri hospitality building and find the nearest coffee place. You're in line waiting to order when you feel an arm snake around your waist, you smile recognizing the touch.

"There you are" Pierre says triumphantly. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Well, you found me, you want anything?" As you notion to the board.

"No thanks sweetheart I'm good." Your order your coffee to go and walk out with Pierre.

"All done for the day?" You ask hoping it's a yes.

"Yes just one more thing I have to do and then we can leave."

"And what's that?" You ask him. He takes your hand and leads you between the hospitality buildings so no one can see and kisses you. You smile and kiss him back.

"I've wanted to do that all morning." Pierre says his eyes moving from your eyes to your lips and you start to blush. He grabs your hand, "okay, now we can go." And you walk out hand in hand.