CHAPTER 50

"Oh, hey Yuki, sorry I thought you were room service." You say seeing Yuki on the other side of the door.

"Hey Maddie, yeah sorry to bug you is Pierre there? We just got called in for a meeting."

"Yeah, he's just in the shower right now, but you're more than welcome to wait inside if you want." You say opening the door.

"Sure thanks," Yuki says stepping inside and you hear the shower turn off.

"Hey babe, Yuki's here," you say through the bathroom door knowing that Pierre usually doesn't get re-dressed after his shower.

Pierre comes out a few moments later luckily re-dressed.

"Hey man," Pierre says.

"Hey, sorry to bug you but Franz needs a meeting with us," Yuki says.

You hear another knock at the door, "that should be our food," you say going to open the door.

Nope.

"Hey Franz," you say seeing him standing on the other side.

"Hey Maddie, I saw Yuki come here, I'm assuming Pierre is here as well?" Franz says.

"Yeah, come on in," you say opening the door.

You close the door and take a couple extra steps when you hear another knock on the door.

Oh, come on.

You open the door and see room service with your food.

Yes. You take the food and grab your meal, handing Pierre his.

"I'm going to go see if Daniel is around, let me know when you're done," you say kissing Pierre's cheek and he gives you a sympathetic I'm sorry look.

As you walk down the hall you see a few more people from Alpha Tauri pass you heading to Pierre's room. You reach Daniel's room and knock on his door. The door opens a few seconds later and you see Daniel's smiling face.

"Maddie, hey, everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I got kicked out of Pierre's room for a meeting, so I thought I'd see if I could hang out with you for a bit until they're finished?"

"Of course, I was just about to eat and watch a movie," Daniel says opening the door for you.

"Works for me," you say holding up your container of food stepping inside.

Daniel climbs onto the bed with his pizza and you get comfortable on the couch as he puts on Happy Gilmore. The two of you watch the movie chuckling as the movie finishes. You check your phone, still nothing from Pierre.

"Well, I'll let you get some sleep, you have qualifying tomorrow you need to be rested for." You say standing up.

"Nonsense, sit back down Sutton," Daniel says.

"No, it's fine really," you say.

"What are you going to do? Wander the halls aimlessly?" Daniel says laughing.

"No... I was just going to sit in the lobby," you say looking down.

"Just sit back down would you," Daniel says, and you sit back down on the couch.

"Thanks Dani," you say.

You spend the next few hours chatting with Daniel about life, your house and living with Pierre.

"What about you Dani? Looking for love?"

"Nahhhhh, I'm enjoying my freedom at the moment, sampling the different cuisine if you were." Daniel says.

"Aweee gross Dani," you say scrunching your nose.

"What can I say? I just haven't found one I want to have everyday," Daniel says laughing. Just then you hear a knock-on the door and Daniel gets up to grab it.

"It's not like you have to have the same thing every day, you just pick a base and then can always spice things up," you say, and Daniel opens the door chuckling.

"Hey man, is Maddie here?" You hear Pierre say.

"Yeah come on in," Daniel says opening the door, and you stand up.

"Meeting all done?" You ask giving Pierre a hug.

"Yeah sorry it took so long," Pierre says and Daniel smiles, as the two of you head back out into the hallway.

"Thanks for tonight Dani, I'm just saying think about it." You say.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll think about it. Goodnight lovebirds." Daniels says laughing and closing the door.

"Do I want to know what he's thinking about?" Pierre asks.

"Depends, do you want to know about his dating life and the girls he's sleeping with?" you say chuckling.

Pierre just laughs and shakes his head, "you know what I think I'm good."

You walk back to your hotel room and get ready for bed. You crawl into bed and start yawning and you curl up on Pierre's chest.

"Got everything figured out for tomorrow?" You ask.

"Yeah, change in strategy, hopefully it'll pay off." Pierre says kissing the top of your head and you feel your eyes get heavy drifting off to sleep.